At Pentagon, Fears Grow That Trump Will Pull Military Into Election Unrest

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Insurrection Act? Oh my F*CK - Our pResident has officially lost his mind. :omg:

WASHINGTON — Senior Pentagon leaders have a lot to worry about — Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, China, Somalia, the Korean Peninsula. But chief among those concerns is whether their commander in chief might order American troops into any chaos around the coming elections.​
President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election. On Thursday he doubled down by saying he was not sure the election could be “honest.” His hedging, along with his expressed desire in June to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act to send active-duty troops onto American streets to quell protests over the killing of George Floyd, has caused deep anxiety among senior military and Defense Department leaders, who insist they will do all they can to keep the armed forces out of the elections.​
“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.”​
On Aug. 11, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, both retired Army officers and Iraq war veterans, published an open letter to General Milley on the website Defense One. “In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your constitutional oath,” they wrote. “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.”​

President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election.

Shades of 2016, Buttcake, you tried the same bullshit four years ago, tried to make an issue of it, THEN TRUMP WON and you assholes spent the next FOUR YEARS refusing to accept the peaceful transfer of power and now spent half this year in riots destroying cities over it.

Trump has nothing to commit to, the ones who should be asked to commit are the Leftist Democrats.

NY Slimes and XiNN....

FakeTapper.jpg

I hope he does commandeer the military to stop the looters, rioters, and violent criminal thugs after he wins again. They need to hurt them, and hurt them badly.

Previous wars against fascists and terrorists have proven that the only way to win, is to hurt them so badly that they don't want to fight anymore. It worked on the Nazis and Imperialist Japanese, and it'll work on antifa, BLM, and other leftist and Marxist domestic enemies.

Insurrection Act? Oh my F*CK - Our pResident has officially lost his mind. :omg:

WASHINGTON — Senior Pentagon leaders have a lot to worry about — Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, China, Somalia, the Korean Peninsula. But chief among those concerns is whether their commander in chief might order American troops into any chaos around the coming elections.​
President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election. On Thursday he doubled down by saying he was not sure the election could be “honest.” His hedging, along with his expressed desire in June to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act to send active-duty troops onto American streets to quell protests over the killing of George Floyd, has caused deep anxiety among senior military and Defense Department leaders, who insist they will do all they can to keep the armed forces out of the elections.​
“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.”​
On Aug. 11, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, both retired Army officers and Iraq war veterans, published an open letter to General Milley on the website Defense One. “In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your constitutional oath,” they wrote. “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.”
If these never Trumper pentagon lizards truly want an apolitical military free of political
wrangling (which many of the upper brass have already proved they have no qualms about attacking
and denigrating the President of the USA, like Alexander Vindman or Stanley McChrystal) they
would take trash like the highlighted letter and denounce it as politicized fear mongering.
It is poisonous in it's implying that Donald Trump would need the military to remove him from
office as a "lawless president".

The extent to which the smear machine will go is incredible. And the same people who twice tried to remove Trump from office by illegal means now drag the military into their slimy plans.
Evil never rests and the fear Trump causes in the Deep State shows how he has always been right on target
denouncing them as dangerous anti American snakes.

On Aug. 11, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, both retired Army officers and Iraq war veterans, published an open letter to General Milley on the website Defense One. “In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your constitutional oath,” they wrote. “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.”​

Uhuh, im sure they are all petrified.

“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month
The Federal Reserve is "apolitical", too. Same dictatorship of the proletariat as under Marx, Lenin, and Keynes. I don't want a commie militia in the Pentagon.
“In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.”
Stop the DEMOCRAT chest thumping, please. The DEMOCRAT courts are going to help by continuing to thumb their nose at the Constitution and re-affirm DEMOCRAT precedent of DEMOCRAT-passed statutory law.
worked on the Nazis and Imperialist Japanese, and it'll work on antifa, BLM, and other leftist and Marxist domestic enemies
God, I hope so.

Another triggered TDS thread, really, really, funny lies today, the left nut jobs are real entertaining.

“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.” ibid

That such a statement needed to be issued illustrates how Trump is endangering our democracy.

Another triggered TDS thread, really, really, funny lies today, the left nut jobs are real entertaining.

Wow, we went almost 48 hours without the need for this award. But you couldn't help yourseof.

Hey, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won an all expense paid up Rumps small colon and all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Harm has resulted to any Major Demons in giving this ward as the Royal Order of the Major Demons have refused to participate as they say that Rump and the Party of the Rump give Evil a bad name. It being a fitting tribute to the only real accomplishment by Rump, only Apprentice Demons are issued.

1601105277617.jpeg

Yes...obama appointed paper pushing officers are spreading the fear........just like the obama minions at the FBI, CIA, DOJ and state department used illegal actions to spy on Trump and attack his officials.........

“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.” ibid

That such a statement needed to be issued illustrates how Trump is endangering our democracy.

No...it shows that democrats will do or say anything to get power.....they lost the election in 2016 and the senate in 2018, so they are stoking fear and panic in order to regain power....they are the source of evil in this country.

“Milley is staying in Washington as much as possible, partially due to the coronavirus pandemic curtailing travel but also partly due to a concern Trump may decide to deploy the military on the streets against civilian protestors, multiple sources have told CNN.” ibid

This is as alarming as it is unprecedented – that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is compelled to remain in Washington in the event Trump attempts to engage in an unwarranted deployment of active military against lawful, peaceful protesters.

“Milley is staying in Washington as much as possible, partially due to the coronavirus pandemic curtailing travel but also partly due to a concern Trump may decide to deploy the military on the streets against civilian protestors, multiple sources have told CNN.” ibid

This is as alarming as it is unprecedented – that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is compelled to remain in Washington in the event Trump attempts to engage in an unwarranted deployment of active military against lawful, peaceful protesters.

You are a moron......these morons in uniform are simply part of the democrat party machine trying to create fear and panic....the only ones who have been bitching about the last election for the last 4 years are hilary clinton and the democrats....

Wow, we went almost 48 hours without the need for this award. But you couldn't help yourseof.

Hey, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won an all expense paid up Rumps small colon and all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Harm has resulted to any Major Demons in giving this ward as the Royal Order of the Major Demons have refused to participate as they say that Rump and the Party of the Rump give Evil a bad name. It being a fitting tribute to the only real accomplishment by Rump, only Apprentice Demons are issued.

View attachment 392992

The left doesn’t go 1 minute without showing their ignorance in spewing TDS.

I call it like I see it, you dislike it, quit being a dumbass, moronic, crybaby, and people will quit using TDS. It seems you won four years of Trump making you his little bitch, loser boi.

556c0e30c10d27acce873351f08d82dba8953163d7929ab41da8ecb055e2a643.jpg

If libs would get jobs then they wouldn't have time to riot like the rest of America.

Problem solved.......you are Welcome

Are you trying to demonstrate how stupid you are and without any reading comprehension skills at all?

It's not Trump calling for post election military intervention ...it's the left! Like in the
House of Representatives, apparently.

And many retired military officers, who have already called on Milley to pledge to oppose the "lawless president" (as they called him) in an open letter to Milley already setting up the false narrative that Trump will not leave office on his own if that becomes the case (as unlikely as that is).

Clearly this is all part of a scheme to influence the election by claiming Trump plans to remain president
no matter what. The left burns down large sections of our cities and physically threatens to beat
Trump voters while they simultaneously claim Trump cannot be trusted.
The hypocrites must be ignored and dealt with.

CNN and their "multiple sources" again. :rolleyes:

There is no indication whatsoever that Trump plans to, or wants to, deploy our military against "lawful
peaceful protestors".
This is just more psy-ops bullshit from the far left. And CNN is only too happy to help in the
propaganda campaign just like good servants from the Ministry of Truth.

And useful idiots like yourself are happy to pass along the fake news messages.

Forum List

Back