At least Mahmoud makes President Obama look really good.

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
President Obama spoke at the UN this week and delivered an eloquent pretty pro Israel and pro Palestinian speech among other things. Nothing ground breaking, but at least it didn't embarrass anybody and won't provide a lot of provocative sound bites.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on the other hand, delivered a blistering diatribe against the USA for the manner in which they assassinated Obama bin Laden as a 'cover up' for the lie of 9/11, among other obscenities.

The U.S. and the entire European union and some others, some 30 or so representatives of countries in all, walked out on him.

An interesting day at the U.N.

Sadly, there are some Americans who seem to agree with Ahmadinejad.

No seriously. President Obama gave one of his better speeches.

I'm just wondering if our 'truthers' will agree with those delegations who walked out on the fearless leader of Iran?

President Obama spoke at the UN this week and delivered an eloquent pretty pro Israel and pro Palestinian speech among other things. Nothing ground breaking, but at least it didn't embarrass anybody and won't provide a lot of provocative sound bites.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on the other hand, delivered a blistering diatribe against the USA for the manner in which they assassinated Obama bin Laden as a 'cover up' for the lie of 9/11, among other obscenities.

The U.S. and the entire European union and some others, some 30 or so representatives of countries in all, walked out on him.

so instead of just saying ahmadinejad's a nutbar... something most of us can agree on... you had to couch it in terms of comparison to the president?

even when you agree with what the president did, you guys can't leave it alone. it's really bizarre to me.

so instead of just saying ahmadinejad's a nutbar... something most of us can agree on... you had to couch it in terms of comparison to the president?

even when you agree with what the president did, you guys can't leave it alone. it's really bizarre to me.

If you could just be a bit more objective, Jillian, you would see that I made no comparison of any kind. All I did was matter-of-factly report that Presient Obama spoke at the U.N. this week and did a pretty good job.

In contrast, however--not comparison, contrast--Mahmoud used the occasion in an anti-semitic tirade against the United States.

At least 30 countries supported the USA's walk out on that.

I was just wondering how many of our American 'truthers' would have walked out?

Last edited:

If you could just be a bit more objective, Jillian, you would see that I made no comparison of any kind. All I did was matter-of-factly report that Presient Obama spoke at the U.N. this week and did a pretty good job.

In contrast, however--not comparison, contrast--Mahmoud used the occasion in an anti-semitic tirade against the United States.

I AM objective. I objectively assessed that, regardless of content, you intended your thread title to be a dig. It's cute to watch people do that and then say "i don't know what you're talking about". i've known children who do that, too... but they outgrow it when they turn 12.

it would have been more "objectively" appropriate for you to just say he did exactly what he should have done.

i've never understood why they allow Ahmadinejad to speak whenever he brings his lunatic butt to NY.

I don't know re troofers... i don't have a lot of patience for them.

see, that's the thing... once again, there was something there we could agree on... left, right and center. only nutters and terrorist supporters would have disagreed with us. and we'd have agreed about them being nutters and terrorist supporters...

but for the title of the thread and the comments about the president "not embarrassing us". (when his predecessor was the one who embarrassed us).... which is what i was referring to.

Last edited:

Pathetic, even for you. Obama stood up for Israel, the nut from Iran fucking lost his mind.

Piss on you, FF.

Negged.

Pathetic, even for you. Obama stood up for Israel, the nut from Iran fucking lost his mind.

Piss on you, FF.

Negged.

Did I say he did not? Did I criticize him in any way for what he said? No I did not. Your neg reflects a serious misreading of what I said. Obama was applauded for his speech. Thirty countries walked out on Ahmadnejad.

I think you owe me an apology.

I AM objective. I objectively assessed that, regardless of content, you intended your thread title to be a dig. It's cute to watch people do that and then say "i don't know what you're talking about". i've known children who do that, too... but they outgrow it when they turn 12.

it would have been more "objectively" appropriate for you to just say he did exactly what he should have done.

i've never understood why they allow Ahmadinejad to speak whenever he brings his lunatic butt to NY.

see, that's the thing... once again, there was something there we could agree on... left, right and center. only nutters and terrorist supporters would have disagreed with us. and we'd have agreed about them being nutters and terrorist supporters...

but for the title of the thread and the comments about the president "not embarrassing us". (when his predecessor was the one who embarrassed us).... which is what i was referring to.

I defy you to show any dig in anything in the OP. I commented that Obama gave a pretty good speech that was pro-Israel and also pro-Palestinian. It was focused on the proposed statehood for the Palestinians. It almost certainly provoked some of the comments from the President of Iran who of course wants Israel obliterated.

I think we do agree on it, but you chose to make it something partisan. I was not making it partisan in any way.

The question is that 30 countries walked out on the Pres. of Iran. Yet much of his speech was some of the same nonsense we hear from the Truthers. I wondered if they would criticize what he said?

But instead I get accused of ulterior motives by you and get negged by Ravi.

Not much grounds for agreement, huh.

I don't believe anything the Western media says about Ahamadinejad they are still promoting the ridiculous lie that he said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

I don't believe anything the Western media says about Ahamadinejad they are still promoting the ridiculous lie that he said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

So you agree with his speech at the U.N. this week?

I defy you to show any dig in anything in the OP. I commented that Obama gave a pretty good speech that was pro-Israel and also pro-Palestinian. It was focused on the proposed statehood for the Palestinians. It almost certainly provoked some of the comments from the President of Iran who of course wants Israel obliterated.

I think we do agree on it, but you chose to make it something partisan. I was not making it partisan in any way.

The question is that 30 countries walked out on the Pres. of Iran. Yet much of his speech was some of the same nonsense we hear from the Truthers. I wondered if they would criticize what he said?

But instead I get accused of ulterior motives by you and get negged by Ravi.

Not much grounds for agreement, huh.

you defy me? to do what? prove that your post is what it is?

Yeah. How DARE she use a political comparison to declare that President Obama came off looking good.

How DARE she say that President Obama gave a good speech!

Excellent point, Jilly!

Excellent point!

:clap2:

So you agree with his speech at the U.N. this week?

I don't speak Persian,so I don't know what he said and take any interpretation with a grain of salt.

Yeah. How DARE she use a political comparison to declare that President Obama came off looking good.

Excellent point, Jilly!

Excellent point!

I think her point was that the thread title gave away the intent of the original post.

Excellent point, Jilly!

Excellent point!

I think her point was that the thread title gave away the intent of the original post.

he confuses easily.

Excellent point, Jilly!

Excellent point!

The "at least" part?

You don't think that refers to the one thing Ahmanzinutjob managed to do that had any value?

Excellent point, Jilly!

Excellent point!

The "at least" part?

You don't think that refers to the one thing Ahmanzinutjob managed to do that had any value?

Isn't that the same thing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back