at least 40 million absentee ballots are Democrat frauds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
That's what I've heard. Every dead person, people who don't exist, people who will vote both absentee and then show up at the polls.

The Democrat cheating machine is running at full capacity.

Will Christopher Wray do anything about it, or will he sit there, as he did with Hunter Biden's hard drive, and participate in what is yet another attempt at a Left Wing Zionist sponsored coup attempt...

That's what I've heard. Every dead person, people who don't exist, people who will vote both absentee and then show up at the polls.

Will Christopher Wray do anything about it, or will he sit there, as he did with Hunter Biden's hard drive, and participate in what is yet another attempt at a Left Wing Zionist sponsored coup attempt...
The Rubber room awaits.

• Banned
One thing about Democrats..... if Democrats get caught cheating, lying, stealing, discriminating..... Democrats cheer. Right on. Cheat, steal, lie, hate and discriminate = what the Democrat Party's true "values" are.....

We saw that in FLA 2000, too, as the USA Today recount proved that Democrat Counties were deliberately tossing Black Republican ballots....

If Donald Trump loses...

Trump supporters: "THIS ELECTION WAS RIGGED. DEAD PEOPLE VOTED AND THERE WERE MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT BALLOTS!!!! THAT'S WHAT I HEARD!!! CIVIL WAR!!!"

If Donald Trump wins...

Trump supporters: "My friends, we must accept the institutions that make up our government. Our system is the greatest, the envy of the world. This was a fair election. The fairest of elections. By the people and for the people."

Where is the evidence?????????????????????????

"That's what I've heard."

Where did you hear it? A claim like that needs to be lined to a source. 40 million is a pretty big number, I need to se some evidence.

If Donald Trump loses...

Trump supporters: "THIS ELECTION WAS RIGGED. DEAD PEOPLE VOTED AND THERE WERE MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT BALLOTS!!!! THAT'S WHAT I HEARD!!! CIVIL WAR!!!"

If Donald Trump wins...

Trump supporters: "My friends, we must accept the institutions that make up our government. Our system is the greatest, the envy of the world. This was a fair election. The fairest of elections. By the people and for the people."

If Trump wins at the ballot box and then loses because of absentees, this country will be in civil war. That's what Christopher Wray's inaction is going to cause....

Where did you hear it?

Where, when and from who?

I've actually heard multiple estimates from people heavily involved with Dem politics. Nobody's estimate was lower than 10 million. That's why the top Dems and media slime are so certain Low IQ Joe will win. He's "already won."

You don't mind if we have an AUDIT of the absentee ballots, do you???

Democrats will oppose an AUDIT of absentee ballots in the same manner they oppose an INVESTIGATION into Hunter Biden's bilking of the American taxpayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back