At least 39 killed, 120 wounded in string of Iraq bombings

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's hard to keep up with all these bombings. There were probably plenty of innocent people killed in these bombings, and all the people were doing was just ordinary day-to-day things.

At least 39 killed, 120 wounded in string of Iraq bombings
Published time: December 08, 2013 19:43
Edited time: December 08, 2013 23:52

Several bombings in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Sunday have left 39 people dead and over 120 wounded in crowded markets, commercial districts and car repair shops.
In the deadliest attack, a bomb in a parked vehicle in the Shiite Muslim suburb of Bayaa in Baghdad was detonated near car workshops killing seven people and wounding 14, according to police sources.

In a separate incident a car bomb exploded in a busy square in central Baghdad killing at least five people and wounding 15.

Complete article at:

At least 39 killed, 120 wounded in string of Iraq bombings ? RT News

And?? ... :cool:

My persibak stalker is after me again. Has anyone seen Sunni man on the Iraq forum posting anything about what is happening in Iraq, or does he just like to stalk his usual victims?

Once again, posting on an open forum isn't stalking.

True story......... :cool:

I think it is quite obvious by now that you stalk certain posters and then post something yourself which is nonsensical. People who are actually posting something worthy in response to an article aren't stalking, but someone like you who just puts down some silly words is just a stalker.

I think it is quite obvious by now that you stalk certain posters and then post something yourself which is nonsensical. People who are actually posting something worthy in response to an article aren't stalking, but someone like you who just puts down some silly words is just a stalker.
Don't flatter yourself.......you aren't that interesting. ... :cool:

Sunni Man was think that he is very interesting throwing out his "nothing" remarks or else he would restrain himself from doing so.

Obviously, you think so.

.......True story

...................:cool:

Forum List

Back