HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
At least 300 news sources and CNN especially proved how dumb and hypocritical they were when in cohoots all cried to have rights to voice their opinion, by claiming Trumps right to voice his opinion on the media was unacceptable. SO BASICALLY they are against anyone but them (the consortium), from having free speach, WHAT? While blatantly flopping on this double negative(repressing free speach that is claimed repressing yours that is on 24-7 practically every channel and newspaper) and ignoring true repressed freedom of speaches going on around the country especially at college campuses, they are once again singling out their favorite whipping boy, proving once again they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and are
gathering in group affiliation, plotting, organizing in doing so.
ALL 300 MEDIA SOURCES proved political bias that is neither fair nor balanced and is blatantly fake/tabloid/propaganda to stir up their base of lawless people who hate their country.
NOT ALLOWING ME TO CALL YOU TABLOID NEWS IS SUPRESSING SPEACH.
When you steal my web page theological historical commentary and change it to humor your audience and lie to them and rewrite history in doing so, then my calling it fake news is true and you claiming doing so represses the media is highly false since you always report your self serving propaganda anyway.
SO all the 300 media outlets and
CNN did was show that THEY WISH TO SILENCE Free Speach from allowing people to see what is true and real from what is fake narrative used to manipulate public opinions and in this case demonize a President simply because your "Turn everyone into a pied piper robot like yourself" through election isn't working.
THE LAWLESS ONES ARE P'O'D THAT THEIR DRUGS, SPEED INDUCED GERBILS, AND SLAVE LABOR ARE NOT GETTING THROUGH THE BORDERS.

Last edited:
At least 300 news sources and CNN especially proved how dumb and hypocritical they were when in cohoots all cried to have rights to voice their opinion, by claiming Trumps right to voice his opinion on the media was unacceptable. SO BASICALLY they are against anyone but them (the consortium), from having free speach, WHAT? While blatantly flopping on this double negative(repressing free speach that is claimed repressing yours that is on 24-7 practically every channel and newspaper) and ignoring true repressed freedom of speaches going on around the country especially at college campuses, they are once again singling out their favorite whipping boy, proving once again they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and are
ALL 300 MEDIA SOURCES proved political bias that is neither fair nor balanced and is blatantly fake/tabloid/propaganda to stir up their base of lawless people who hate their country.
When you steal my web page theological historical commentary and change it to humor your audience and lie to them and rewrite history in doing so, then my calling it fake news is true and you claiming doing so represses the media is highly false since you always report your self serving propaganda anyway.
CNN did was show that THEY WISH TO SILENCE Free Speach from allowing people to see what is true and real from what is fake narrative used to manipulate public opinions and in this case demonize a President simply because your "Turn everyone into a pied piper robot like yourself" through election isn't working.
THE LAWLESS ONES ARE P'O'D THAT THEIR DRUGS, SPEED INDUCED GERBILS, AND SLAVE LABOR ARE NOT GETTING THROUGH THE BORDERS.
Wrong.

More than 300 news agencies clearly reaffirmed the fact that a free and democratic society needs a free press, and that the likes of Trump hostile to a free press is likewise hostile to a free and democratic society.

More than 300 news agencies clearly reaffirmed the fact that a free press is not the ‘enemy of the people,’ as the miscreant Trump wrongly claimed.

And more than 300 news agencies clearly declared their defiance of a petty, arrogant, and ignorant Trump, that they will not be intimidated by Trump’s childish attacks.

Wrong.

More than 300 news agencies clearly reaffirmed the fact that a free and democratic society needs a free press, and that the likes of Trump hostile to a free press is likewise hostile to a free and democratic society.

More than 300 news agencies clearly reaffirmed the fact that a free press is not the ‘enemy of the people,’ as the miscreant Trump wrongly claimed.

And more than 300 news agencies clearly declared their defiance of a petty, arrogant, and ignorant Trump, that they will not be intimidated by Trump’s childish attacks.
Trump hurting their poor little feelings does not undo the First Amendment.

Well, that is certainly one tremendously retarded way to view it. Shockingly, much like our retard in chief’s view.

The lame stream media over estimates it's worth and importance. I swear if someone told me they are a journalist I'd laugh at them

I remember when candidate trump was asked if Congress made abortion illegal, if he would hold aborters accountable. He said, "I guess so."

The next day most of the media reported that he favored jailing those women without citing the original question.

I was a democrat at the time and couldn't believe their nasty, manipulative ways.

I cancelled my newspaper subscription after reading today's editorial.

Wrong.

Nowhere does calling fake news out become any less free press. AND you forgot that the FCC has strict broadcast rules that are in violation as well as laws about defamation of character and changing copyrighted speach.
When I called CNN out I was the one censored, when their target does it you cry freedom of press is in jeopardy, simply because that is part of the fake narrative to paint a dictator picture on Trump so you don't notice the MSM is that dictator controlling our info and perceptions.
THEY GOOFED BIG TIME and now they got you protecting their right to silence a standing president. THE MIRROR REFLECTION IS YOU!

Last edited:
Wrong.

Bull-fucking-shit.

This press isn't free...it's an arm of the Democrat Party.

You know what that's called? Propoganda.

Trump calls them out for it, and what do they do? Collude with one another to destroy the messenger.

Trump doesn't stop them from reporting. He focuses a magnifier on what those of us who have been paying attention already know. More people are seeing the truth, and the Liberal halls of power are doing their best, not to correct the problem, but to protect the sham that they are the unbiased reporters of the truth.

Never fear liberals...when the roles were reversed and Obama had the bully pulpit, it was him pointing to Fox News and all of you cheering.

Wrong.

The LAc Times called it groupthink!

Your first sentence is a lie: "...by claiming Trumps right to voice his opinion on the media was unacceptable."

Journalists are not the enemy #FreePress

""""A central pillar of President Trump’s politics is a sustained assault on the free press. Journalists are not classified as fellow Americans, but rather “The enemy of the people.” """

Get the facts right or STFU.

Wrong.

Dew tell, is that why obamaturd tried to shut down Fox News?

The lame stream media over estimates it's worth and importance. I swear if someone told me they are a journalist I'd laugh at them

You've never met one nor will you ever, so you don't have to worry about it.
You try living in a country without a free press.
The vast majority of those like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
You have nothing to compare it to.

Wrong.

Another blatant lie.
Obama never tried to shut Fox News down.

Wrong.

Another blatant lie.
Obama never tried to shut Fox News down.
Lie!

Your first sentence is a lie: "...by claiming Trumps right to voice his opinion on the media was unacceptable."

Journalists are not the enemy #FreePress

""""A central pillar of President Trump’s politics is a sustained assault on the free press. Journalists are not classified as fellow Americans, but rather “The enemy of the people.” """

Get the facts right or STFU.
FACT: his speaches uses the term "not all" media outlets, so using CNN and MSNBC use of safe phrases I have to over rule your claim and label it fake news, since you leave out that important reference to "not all media" and his exclaimed "I'm calling fake news fake, not all news".
-argument failed.

Last edited:
At least he’s upfront with it, unlike the last administration that spied on and harassed not only reporters they didn’t like, but spied on and harassed their families as well.
Wrong.

You've never met one nor will you ever, so you don't have to worry about it.
You try living in a country without a free press.
The vast majority of those like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
You have nothing to compare it to.
BUT THIS TOPIC IS about: THE MSM being that supression of free press by controlling the narrative and preventing third or more parties rights to free speach and debate access.
HAVING ONE *proven* coordinated slant is not free press. For crying out loud MSNBC (Comcast) tried to merge with CNN(Time Warner) to assure that one mob voice. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Forum List

Back