At least 16 dead in clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan

OH SHIT---the turks are looking for the WEALTH of that old time primitive muslim hell hole?

Before Ghaddafi's fall Libya was the most prosperous nation in whole of Africa.
Libya employed many Africans from other states (mainly in construction) and the remittances from workers in Libya fed many African families.
Libya is not a shit-hole, it has all the ingredients to become a rich country.
Rich and aligned with Turkey.

it would be great when Putin does a Chechen thing on all those shitholes
And what will be great in that? To kill tens of thousands of civilians and then give the power to former militants, buying their loyalty with huge sums of money?

They will be killing each other off, hopefully by the hundreds of thousands; that means less of them left to run around murdering us. Let them reap what they've sown. They love that death cult so much, let them go meet Allah by the millions.

They will be killing each other off, hopefully by the hundreds of thousands; that means less of them left to run around murdering us. Let them reap what they've sown. They love that death cult so much, let them go meet Allah by the millions.

All they could do as a response was implement a Tomatoe import ban

i have a feeling that Armenia will carry on their war against Turkey even long after the guns have fallen silent

IT'S ALL OVER! THE CONFLICT IS OVER! BECAUSE ELTON JOHN RELEASED THIS STATEMENT!

" I was deeply upset to see that military conflict has broken out in the region between Armenia and Azerbaijan after many peaceful years. I’ve personally visited both countries and was welcomed so warmly. It’s devastating that many lives have been lost on both sides – my heart breaks for the affected families. I‘m praying for an end to the violence for both countries."

EjikSY8VoAAnzNp

the LA Times reports:

" A number of Armenian Americans living in Los Angeles have uprooted their lives — leaving loved ones and careers behind — to help their home country as it fights a reignited war for its claim to the ethnic Armenian enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh, which is internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan. Armenians refer to it as Artsakh. Thousands of Armenians have taken to the streets of Los Angeles to protest the hostilities, blocking major freeways and demanding politicians back their cause. But Southern California — home to the largest Armenian population in the United States — has also become a a central staging area for relief efforts.

The region has long been at the center of efforts to commemorate the Armenian genocide, and many believe the stakes are now very high for the future of their homeland. The fighting in the contested region touches many Armenian Americans on a personal level."

"The foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia, two countries currently at war with each other, are scheduled to separately meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington on Friday.⁣"

Forum List

Back