at least 15 folks dead in a multi-vehicle crash involving a big rig truck in Imperial County, California

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.

I personally have been consistent in wanting to solve this problem.

I have been as well. I have no issue with people entering legally into our country, I have a big problem with illegal immigrants. If they are dishonest about their citizenship, what else are they dishonest about. Why do American companies need to hire people under the table.

i oppose nearly all immigration legal or not, at this point in time. We have too many foreign born. It is harming the interests of native born Americans and America as a whole, imo.
This nation has been built on the foreign born and their offspring.

No, it was not.
Of course it was.

Since the very beginning, the majority of those "building" the country have been native born. Not since the days of the Mayflower have "foreign born" been a majority of the country.

Your claim is absurd.
I was thinking of the days of the Mayflower. "And their offspring."
Those were settlers. If you are claiming that today's invaders have come to settle this country and form a government redrawing its borders we have a topic. It's just a different topic.

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.

I personally have been consistent in wanting to solve this problem.

I have been as well. I have no issue with people entering legally into our country, I have a big problem with illegal immigrants. If they are dishonest about their citizenship, what else are they dishonest about. Why do American companies need to hire people under the table.

i oppose nearly all immigration legal or not, at this point in time. We have too many foreign born. It is harming the interests of native born Americans and America as a whole, imo.
This nation has been built on the foreign born and their offspring.

No, it was not.
Of course it was.

Since the very beginning, the majority of those "building" the country have been native born. Not since the days of the Mayflower have "foreign born" been a majority of the country.

Your claim is absurd.
I was thinking of the days of the Mayflower. "And their offspring."

That was in 1620. One generation after that, when you had a few small villages scattered over thousands of miles of howling wilderness, that was what was built by majority foreign born.

Everything since was done by majority native born.

To say this nation was built by foreign born is silly.

Forum List

Back