at least 15 folks dead in a multi-vehicle crash involving a big rig truck in Imperial County, California

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

An SUV with 27 people in it won't make it through a manned border crossing.

And, if my experiences with the border guards on both sides of the border is any indication, there are no lax border guards. The Imperial Beach border crossing, south of San Diego, was no joke...

Reassuring to hear.

Thus, if it turns out that it DID come though a manned border crossing, that will show that Biden has already made his intent clear all the way down the chain of command.

There's no way it came through a manned border crossing.

If for nothing else, California has a seatbelt law...

Very tragic and sad. I feel, not so much for the adult smugglers, but the young children. Their blood is on the hands of Biden and Harris who have openly encouraged this surge in illegal crossings

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.
TRUMP had the solution...demonRATS want to break AMERICA, so they invite illegals in.....but hey, the brain dead demonRATS want to curb the chinese flu, so they invite millions in....how fucking stupid you retarded demonRATS are...i guess you will be blaming TRUMP for xidens stupidity, right? thats how brain dead you idiots are

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, Trump could have gone hard after employers that employed illegals and fined and jailed them, he could of also rounded up those illegals and sent them home. He tried to build a wall but the Democrats would have none of it. Now, it is a complete mess and Biden is incompetent at best. We have ways to correct the problem and yet no one seems real interested in doing anything.
So this sad thing is because Biden did not build a wall? Actually the best way to manage undocumented immigrants is to have a b order that has patrols and can stop them before they get in our country.

This sad thing has to do with broadcasting that illegals are going to become legal citizens soon. The other thing to stop them is start raiding businesses that employ illegals. Then send the illegals back home and the employers to jail or fine them so bad it hurts their bottom line.
Just take away houses or apartments from people that rent to illegals. The problem would be solved overnight.

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

And, if my experiences with the border guards on both sides of the border is any indication, there are no lax border guards. The Imperial Beach border crossing, south of San Diego, was no joke...

Reassuring to hear.

Thus, if it turns out that it DID come though a manned border crossing, that will show that Biden has already made his intent clear all the way down the chain of command.

California and laws with illegals doesn't exist.

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.
TRUMP had the solution...demonRATS want to break AMERICA, so they invite illegals in.....but hey, the brain dead demonRATS want to curb the chinese flu, so they invite millions in....how fucking stupid you retarded demonRATS are...i guess you will be blaming TRUMP for xidens stupidity, right? thats how brain dead you idiots are

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, Trump could have gone hard after employers that employed illegals and fined and jailed them, he could of also rounded up those illegals and sent them home. He tried to build a wall but the Democrats would have none of it. Now, it is a complete mess and Biden is incompetent at best. We have ways to correct the problem and yet no one seems real interested in doing anything.
So this sad thing is because Biden did not build a wall? Actually the best way to manage undocumented immigrants is to have a b order that has patrols and can stop them before they get in our country.

This sad thing has to do with broadcasting that illegals are going to become legal citizens soon. The other thing to stop them is start raiding businesses that employ illegals. Then send the illegals back home and the employers to jail or fine them so bad it hurts their bottom line.
Just take away houses or apartments from people that rent to illegals. The problem would be solved overnight.
Well....I am not a huge fan of the Govt taking someone's property....but I do think you are on to something here. Much like there are penalties for knowingly hiring illegals, there could be laws making it illegal to knowingly rent to an illegal....and maybe, as there are repeat offenses, just like in other criminal cases, the property can be taken via civil forfeiture.

Very tragic and sad. I feel, not so much for the adult smugglers, but the young children. Their blood is on the hands of Biden and Harris who have openly encouraged this surge in illegal crossings

Well, somewhat. Primary responsibility has to go to the people that do the act.

BUt yes, we could be taking steps to minimize this type of tragedy. And we were. NOw we encourage it.

Reassuring to hear.

That sound you heard was my point sailing effortlessly over your head.

Federal agents at a border checkpoint would never allow such a vehicle to enter the country...

Reassuring to hear.

Federal agents at a border checkpoint would never allow such a vehicle to enter the country...

I like the way that you are not afraid to go out on a limb.

Reassuring to hear.

Bullshit, California wants the illegals.

Reassuring to hear.

I like the way that you are not afraid to go out on a limb.

Not sure what you mean, but thanks for chimin' in...

Reassuring to hear.

Bullshit, California wants the illegals.

California agents don't man border crossings...

Well, somewhat. Primary responsibility has to go to the people that do the act.

BUt yes, we could be taking steps to minimize this type of tragedy. And we were. NOw we encourage it.
Sadly true....the deaths of these young children, is on the hands of Biden and his admin for openly encouraging this sort of dangerous behavior

If one waits a while before speculating publicly on what happened and repeating hearsay (monkey hear--monkey say) like some of the news outlets have been doing...

(as in repeating the false information that the tractor trailer rig was "hauling gravel" even though the scene photos from above show that the trailer hoppers were EMPTY)

...one reduces the likelihood of promoting fake news.

Here is the AP version of the incident published this morning:

New Topics

Forum List

Back