at least 15 folks dead in a multi-vehicle crash involving a big rig truck in Imperial County, California

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

you hate to see it
That many in an SUV in that part of California?..had to packed with undocumented people...sad.

What's really sad is you supporting the politicians that enable these disasters by refusing to enforce our immigration laws because they want cheap labor and extra Democrat votes. You did this.

you hate to see it
That many in an SUV in that part of California?..had to packed with undocumented people...sad.

What's really sad is you supporting the politicians that enable these disasters by refusing to enforce our immigration laws because they want cheap labor and extra Democrat votes. You did this.
Undocumented can't vote and republicans are just as guilty of exploiting cheap labor as anybody else.

you hate to see it

Undocumented can't vote and republicans are just as guilty of exploiting cheap labor as anybody else.

If that lie helps you get through what you've done here, I guess you can have it.

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.

This is wrong, our own government promotes the problem by broadcasting they will legalize illegal aliens and they also do not enforce laws in place to prevent illegals from working and by not sending them back to their countries when they are caught. The left and right can point fingers all they like but they are both responsible for the current situation and no one on either side has any room to try and take a high road.

I personally have been consistent in wanting to solve this problem.

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

An SUV with 27 people in it won't make it through a manned border crossing.

And, if my experiences with the border guards on both sides of the border is any indication, there are no lax border guards. The Imperial Beach border crossing, south of San Diego, was no joke...

I personally have been consistent in wanting to solve this problem.

I have been as well. I have no issue with people entering legally into our country, I have a big problem with illegal immigrants. If they are dishonest about their citizenship, what else are they dishonest about. Why do American companies need to hire people under the table.

Why do they leave it to the end???

"Authorities are working with the Mexican consulate to determine who was in the vehicle and to notify next of kin, Watson said................

...Edward advised not to refer to those injured as "undocumented" and noted that a member of the Mexican consulate was present at a press conference alongside hospital officials."

Hmmm...yep. Just a family enjoing SoCal!!.....NOT!

Greg

27 illegals crammed into an SUV ten miles north of the Mexican border.
The Biden influence has deadly consequences for some.

That's what happens when you neuter the Border Patrol.
But don't expect the government approved media to tie those two factors (deadly crash after border enforcement is decimated by brain damaged Joe) together.

Can Biden be charged as an accessory?

Forum List

Back