at least 15 folks dead in a multi-vehicle crash involving a big rig truck in Imperial County, California

you hate to see it

How tragic.

(CNN)An SUV packed with people crashed into a semitruck in Imperial County, California, on Tuesday morning, leaving 15 dead and others hospitalized, hospital officials said.

There were 27 passengers in the SUV that struck a semitruck full of gravel, said Judy Cruz, the managing director of the Emergency Room Department at El Centro Regional Medical Center.

She said 14 people were dead on the scene, and another person died shortly after arriving at the hospital. Other passengers are being treated at El Centro Regional Medical Center and at Pioneers Memorial Hospital in nearby Brawley.

"Patients are going through a difficult time as you can imagine," El Centro Regional Medical Center CEO Adolphe Edward said. "This was a major accident and we are taking care of them in the emergency room department."

California Highway Patrol Officer Arturo Platero said the vehicle was westbound on Norrish Road near State Route 115 when it traveled "in the direct path" of a big rig truck traveling northbound on 115. The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Imperial County Fire officials said multiple agencies were responding to the crash, which is being treated as a mass casualty event.

continued

27 illegals crammed into an SUV ten miles north of the Mexican border.
The Biden influence has deadly consequences for some.

That's what happens when you neuter the Border Patrol.
But don't expect the government approved media to tie those two factors (deadly crash after border enforcement is decimated by brain damaged Joe) together.

Democrats need to understand...when you ring the bell of welcome without addressing the immigration policies and creating a legal track to becoming a citizen people will go under cover to get here placing themselves and their children at great risk...

Don't you libs try and tell me you care about these folks...if you did you would be hammering Pelosi to get something done in the house...
But elected dems don't want legal aliens...they want illegal aliens....they work cheaper....dems are still the slave owners they have always been....

I hope the driver of the gravel truck is okay...

A valid point. It is easy to look at the pile of dead and forget the poor driver that did nothing wrong and has to live with this, that is not really his fault.

I hope he is not targeted for this.

No mention of illegals or human trafficking...how fucking weird
I read that it was near the Mexican border. Sounds kind of iffy to me, also. How in the heck do you get 27 people into an SUV and how could you drive the thing if you did?

Forum List

Back