Asymptomatic shedding from vaxxed vs non vaxxed

You only shed virus if you get Covid or use a vaccine with live virus and I don’t think any of the vaccines we use are live. If you get Covid, being vaccinated would make no difference in danger.
So which situation in the opening post is more dangerous?

I’m thinking the Guyana comparison is more appropriate for the (unvaccinated) peop,e fighting for their lives in hospitals.
Like all of those unfortunate flu patients that were in the hospital last year because they tested positive for covid with a PCR test that we knew was unreliable then and the CDC has removed their approval from because it tests flu as covid. Like those? And now we know what happened to the flu last year. SMH.

How long do mRNA and spike proteins last in the body?

Why do they use spike proteins?​

For COVID-19 vaccines, all of the approved vaccines so far used the spike protein.

Read More, type less, perfessor.
dude, you demonstrate that you have major problems understanding basic biological concepts.

on the one hand you try to teach that the vaccine is an mrna vaccine. on the next queef you claim that the jab contains spike protein.

go back to biology 101, fucktard.

dude, you demonstrate that you have major problems understanding basic biological concepts.

on the one hand you try to teach that the vaccine is an mrna vaccine. on the next queef you claim that the jab contains spike protein.

go back to biology 101, fucktard.
Listen moron, I posted my source and linked it--I really don't give a flying fuck whether you believe it or not. I am sure Nebraska Med has more information on this than your dumbass does. Take it down the road or post an opposing point of view with a source, fucktard.

Listen moron, I posted my source and linked it--I really don't give a flying fuck whether you believe it or not. I am sure Nebraska Med has more information on this than your dumbass does. Take it down the road or post an opposing point of view with a source, fucktard.
try numismatics, jethro.

this is obviously not your thing.

it's not that complicated for non-retards, though.

the jab contains mrna coding the protein, not the protein.

this is a significant difference.

now, resume your paste eating.

try numismatics, jethro.

this is obviously not your thing.

it's not that complicated for non-retards, though.

the jab contains mrna coding the protein, not the protein.

this is a significant difference.

now, resume your paste eating.
Read moron--Also LINK IT OR STFU. You can't and you will keep running your ignorant trolling mouth, so vomit on.

You only shed virus if you get Covid or use a vaccine with live virus and I don’t think any of the vaccines we use are live. If you get Covid, being vaccinated would make no difference in danger.
I think it was either Judy Mikovits or Sherri Tenpenny that said the covid vaccine contains an excess of aluminum, so the body attempts to expel it during the first 15 days or so. during that time, the vaxxed can release dormant viruses or covid.

Both Tenpenny and Dr Lee Merrit have also described touching patients up to 8 weeks post vaccine and becoming ill, having gastric illness, severe brain fog, or bleeding. this would be transmission.

Forum List

Back