Astrophysicist – Mini Ice Age accelerating – New Maunder Minimum has begun

“We are plunging now into a deep mini ice age,” says astrophysicist Piers Corbyn. “And there is no way out.”

For the next 20 years it’s going to get colder and colder on average, says Corbyn.

The jet stream will be wilder. There will be more wild temperature changes, more hail events, more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events, more snow in winters, lousy summers, late springs, short autumns, and more and more crop failures

“Carbon dioxide levels do not have any impact – I repeat, any impact – on climate,” says Piers. “The CO2 theory is wrong from the start.”

“The fact is the sun rules the sea temperature, and the sea temperature rules the climate.”

“The basic message is that the sun is controlling the climate, primarily via the sea.”

“What we have happening – NOW! – is the start of the mini ice age…it began around 2013. It’s a slow start, and now the rate of moving into the mini ice age is accelerating.”

damn, I was so looking forward to a Dec sun tan.
Here’s what NASA says:
There Is No Impending 'Mini Ice Age' – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Yeah, well NASA is a space agency so......I'm thinkin no real credibility there.
Your guy can’t even make a proper website, and you’re an idiot.

Ahhhh Yeah....is that the same NASA that Obama converted into a Muslim Relations Committee while SpaceX got Americans back in space?

:laughing0301:
You’re an idiot if you take some joker who can’t even make a proper website over NASA.

TRUE or FALSE........

SpaceX got America back to the space station....not NASA.

TRUE or FALSE......

Obama mandated NASA study Muslim Relations

It's those damn FACTS again huh? They get you mental midgets every time.
Let me guess, you also get your "up to date "facts" from CNN also...... :itsok:

“We are plunging now into a deep mini ice age,” says astrophysicist Piers Corbyn. “And there is no way out.”

For the next 20 years it’s going to get colder and colder on average, says Corbyn.

The jet stream will be wilder. There will be more wild temperature changes, more hail events, more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events, more snow in winters, lousy summers, late springs, short autumns, and more and more crop failures

“Carbon dioxide levels do not have any impact – I repeat, any impact – on climate,” says Piers. “The CO2 theory is wrong from the start.”

“The fact is the sun rules the sea temperature, and the sea temperature rules the climate.”

“The basic message is that the sun is controlling the climate, primarily via the sea.”

“What we have happening – NOW! – is the start of the mini ice age…it began around 2013. It’s a slow start, and now the rate of moving into the mini ice age is accelerating.”

more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events,

Ummm...err...

~~~~~~
How many imes do you have to be told not to mess with Mother Nature?

He forgot about the increase in meteorite impacts.......

meteorite impacts...caused by increases in atmospheric CO2

“Since 1990, the Sun has been in the declining phase of the quasi-bicentennial variation in total solar irradiance (TSI). The decrease in the portion of TSI absorbed by the Earth since 1990 has remained uncompensated by the Earth’s long-wave radiation into space at the previous high level because of the thermal inertia of the world’s oceans. As a result, the Earth has, and will continue to have, a negative average annual energy balance and a long-term adverse thermal condition.
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Ahhhh Yeah....is that the same NASA that Obama converted into a Muslim Relations Committee while SpaceX got Americans back in space?

You’re an idiot if you take some joker who can’t even make a proper website over NASA.

You're an idiot if you can't bring yourself to admit that EVERY predictions has been spectacularly wrong.

Here’s what NASA says:
There Is No Impending 'Mini Ice Age' – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Yeah, well NASA is a space agency so......I'm thinkin no real credibility there.

Your boi Bambi tasked NASA with Islamic Relations.

TRUE or FALSE........

TRUE or FALSE......

Did you see the crap website your guy had? You’re too dumb to know that you’re too dumb.

Here’s what NASA says:

Your boi Bambi tasked NASA with Islamic Relations.
Stick to your fake news, you don’t understand the real stuff.

You're an idiot if you can't bring yourself to admit that EVERY predictions has been spectacularly wrong.
You can’t even tell that your guy is a quack. Go back to fake news.

TRUE or FALSE........

TRUE or FALSE......

Did you see the crap website your guy had? You’re too dumb to know that you’re too dumb.

Calm down.
I didn't say he was right...I just liked some of the things he said.

It's that many climate alarmists have been predicting the demise of humanity for a long time.

Too many climate alarmists have an agenda that will harm you too.

Well, what a convenient way to deny the reality of the scientific consensus of man made global warming! Typical republican denier behavior!

Thanks again, Koch brothers.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass, it was SAINT RONNIE who converted NASA into a Muslim Relations Committee!!! But you knew that already when you rewrote history.
Prince Sultan bin Salman Al-Saud, the recently appointed chairman of the Saudi Space Commission, was aboard Discovery when it launched into space on NASA Mission STS-51G on June 17, 1985.

You deniers have been predicting an ice age since the 1970s.
Don't hold your breath.

NO, the AGW Cult started off predicting an Ice Age. Once the leadership realize there was no money in it, they flipped to Global Climate Warming Change or whatever the fuck you call it today
LIAR!
You PAID deniers have been predicting a new ice age for petroleum industry money since the 1970s and when it kept getting warmer you tried to blame your failed predictions on the real scientists.

1601465821564.png

:lol:

View attachment 394947
Please explain, as usual, you make no sense.

View attachment 394947
Please explain, as usual, you make no sense.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back