Astraspida our ancestor

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
We’re here because of this little beast that survived Astraspida
1660686534961.png

Their structure, although poorly known, has often been used in evolutionary scenarios to illustrate the primitive state of the vertebrate dermal skeleton. Because of the acellular structure of their dermal skeleton, they were initially considered heterostracans

Astraspida - Wikipedia

View attachment 683396
Their structure, although poorly known, has often been used in evolutionary scenarios to illustrate the primitive state of the vertebrate dermal skeleton. Because of the acellular structure of their dermal skeleton, they were initially considered heterostracans

Astraspida - Wikipedia

Because of the acellular structure of their dermal skeleton, they were initially considered heterostracans

The homostracans were fabulous, but they rarely reproduced.

View attachment 683396

Astraspida - Wikipedia
I met a guy that looks like this. I'd call him fishlips. I don't know if he had a tale. No, this is not our ancestor. Humans from Adam on down are unique to the earth.

Forum List

Back