Asteroid to pass between Earth and Moon at 6:06 CMT

Obviously fear mongering :lol:

Are you a good fear mongerer or a bad fear mongerer ?

It's so hard to tell these days

Turned really cold today with high winds and very cloudy. At least I won't see it coming. lol

Here's to seeing you all in the afterlife.

Because, it's not really an asteroid... it's the lost planet Nibiru!!! But the gubbamint won't tell you... tonight at 7:06 EST we're all going to die!!

I knew I should have ordered the super secret magical anti-annihilation aluminum helmet. It even came with a year's supply of replacement foil shielding as a free gift.

And I should care...why?

Because, it's not really an asteroid... it's the lost planet Nibiru!!! But the gubbamint won't tell you... tonight at 7:06 EST we're all going to die!!

I knew I should have ordered the super secret magical anti-annihilation aluminum helmet. It even came with a year's supply of replacement foil shielding as a free gift.

Well it's Obama's fault the earth ended 47 minutes ago! If it hadn't been for his new treaty with the Russian secret communists we'd be able to launch our nukes at it!

Well it's Obama's fault the earth ended 47 minutes ago! If it hadn't been for his new treaty with the Russian secret communists we'd be able to launch our nukes at it!

The world ended 47 minutes ago? And I missed it? I knew I should have held it. :redface:

I'm glad I didn't know about it then. We're all safe now, right? :eek:

Well, this one apparently snuck up on them, so barring another sleath asteroid, yes. Of course satellites can fall out of orbit and leave a nice debris field. Better keep one eye open.

New Topics

Forum List

Back