Assuming Trump Wins,What Electronic/New Gadget Product Will You Purchase In Celebration?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :dance: :desk: All looks good so far for Trump! He appears to be 8 to 10 points ahead of Hillary!, now we all know that about 75 to 100 Million Americans will be celebrating on Wednesday, rest of the week. Many making that $100-$1000.00 purchase of something they have been holding off till after the election.
Well, we can be assured of one thing, if Trump wins, at least all Best Buy Stores Will Be Jamming !!!!!
:thewave:

hmmm I hadn't considered it honestly, but now that you mention it, if Trump wins I should celebrate... I think I'll take all the kids to dinner. Material things I already have, a secure future for my kids in the US is what I'm hoping for and that hope would remain alive for at least 4 more years.

I'm sending my wife with her C+ cups to Victoria Secrets to buy 10 more Miracle Bras.

Joe Biden: If Hillary wins, I will buy a much bigger and clearer telescope that can zoom in on all of my neighbors windows.

:2up: :dance: :desk: All looks good so far for Trump! He appears to be 8 to 10 points ahead of Hillary!, now we all know that about 75 to 100 Million Americans will be celebrating on Wednesday, rest of the week. Many making that $100-$1000.00 purchase of something they have been holding off till after the election.
Well, we can be assured of one thing, if Trump wins, at least all Best Buy Stores Will Be Jamming !!!!!
:thewave:

An electronic vibration devise. It's a gift for Ravi cuz I think she'll need something to help with the depression.

HP & Brother make the best printers IMO. I generally stick to HPs because they're reliable and (while perhaps a bit slow) generally keep up with OS updates. Brother seems to take a bit longer, but they do well enough. HP's tend to be bigger with more features, Brother are smaller but don't have all the bells and whistles.

Drones, I just got my first one at the state fair in August but I've not found time to fly it yet. I'm looking forward to it though, I should be able to go straight up and catch a 360 of the inlet and the mountains which will be cool. Mine only goes 250' up but that should be high enough. I didn't want to buy something too expensive at the time, though I wish I'd taken their offer - for another $200 I could have gotten their flagship model with camera stabilizers and everything :/

Forum List

Back