Assuming Rubio Creeping Up On The Donald. So How Will Trump Beat Up On Marco?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:mm::omg::slap: And we all know that this is a likely scenario to come after the New Hampshire Primary. And this time Trump cannot accuse Marco of being born in Cuba, Canada, or one of the Virgin Islands. So what can The Donald do? Make fun of Rubio's Height, his shoes, his strong Cuban accent? or maybe Marco Rubio will spend too much time smoking cigars in the oval office? Or maybe he will have a cow that Rubio is legally too young/or looks too young to be President! :iagree:

First off, Rubio is going to be right on Trumps heels in NH. I wouldn't doubt that it will be very close between the two with Trump just edging Rubio out by a point or so.

To answer your question, I hope Trump doesn't resort to his usual bullshit. It's run its course and its time to start attacking on substance. What he should do is let Christie and Cruz do his dirty work for him because right now--and I hate to say it--Rubio is the biggest threat to win the nomination out of all of them.

First off, Rubio is going to be right on Trumps heels in NH. I wouldn't doubt that it will be very close between the two with Trump just edging Rubio out by a point or so.

To answer your question, I hope Trump doesn't resort to his usual bullshit. It's run its course and its time to start attacking on substance. What he should do is let Christie and Cruz do his dirty work for him because right now--and I hate to say it--Rubio is the biggest threat to win the nomination out of all of them.

Rubio was part of the gang of eight which was promoting a bill that drastically increased legal immigration on top of granting amnesty to illegals. The majority of Republicans will never vote for him.

• Banned
just like with Christie,,,imagine if Christie beat Trump next Tuesday? It's pretty obvious what aspect of Christie Trump will attack.

• Banned

Rubio was part of the gang of eight which was promoting a bill that drastically increased legal immigration on top of granting amnesty to illegals. The majority of Republicans will never vote for him.
yes,,,but many will take Rubio over the beast, we dont need nuclear bombs coming our way. along with a 25 trillion dollar debt Hillary will give us.

There are times when sitting out an election seems a plausible form of protest. However, our country is on the verge of going down a river of no return. Sit and watch at your own peril.

There is MUCH for the Donald to nail little Marco with..... Current news...

• Rubio To Jorge Ramos: I Will Keep Obama’s First Exec Amnesty In Place Until Amnesty Enacted
    http://www.breitbart.com ^ | November 2, 2015 | Julia Hahn
    In a little-noticed interview earlier this year with Univision's Jorge Ramos, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79% declared that, as President, he would keep Barack Obama's executive amnesty for DREAMers in place until it was permanently codified through legislation. Rubio said, in part: DACA...applies to young people that arrived in this country at a very young age before they were adults and I don't think we can immediately revoke that... I'm not calling for it to be revoked tomorrow, or this week, or right away. "I think it will have to end at some point and I hope it will end because...
  • Marco Rubio George Soros Rupert Murdock and Fox News: The Cheap Labor Gang
    cocachisright.com ^ | Feb. 4, 2016 | By Kevin "Coach" Collins
    Marco Rubio, George Soros, Rupert Murdock and Fox News are the Cheap Labor Gang. They are all in on a scheme to push amnesty down our throats. Here’s how it works: They win; we lose if we nominate Rubio. While Iowans showed they aren’t concerned about illegal aliens, (just 11% saw them as important) the rest of America is very concerned about them. A September CNN survey showed an astounding 9 of 10 Americans see illegals as an important issue. Among those very concerned about illegal aliens are Marco Rubio George Soros Rupert Murdock and Fox News. Their concern is...
  • Kitchen sink time: NH foes slam Rubio as an unelectable “lightweight” career politician
    Hotair ^ | 02/04/2016 | AllahPundit
    Thought you’d want to see what’s flying around New England and online today as Bush, Cruz, Kasich, and Christie (but not Trump, oddly) empty the chamber at Rubio to try to deny him another momentum-boosting showing in New Hampshire on Tuesday. Four clips for you below, in order: A new ad from a pro-Cruz Super PAC comparing the “lightweight” to Peter Pan; a “Rubio = Obama” compilation clip being touted by Kasich advisor John Weaver; a snippet from MSNBC this morning of Christie hinting that Rubio’s no-exceptions position on abortion makes him unelectable; and an interview with Jeb Bush...
  • Mickey Kaus: Rubio Is the Republican John Edwards
    Breitbart ^ | Feb 4, 2016 | Julia Hahn
    Anti-amnesty blogger Mickey Kaus highlighted Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)'s penchant for dodging questions by retreating to his memorized stump speech and labeled the donor-class candidate the Republican John Edwards. "Rubio's the GOP John Edwards," Kaus tweeted. "Both Rubio and Edwards have the gift of gab, which only takes you so far."
  • Santorum can't name any of Rubio's Senate accomplishments
    Politico ^ | 2/4/16 | NOLAN D. MCCASKILL
    Rick Santorum had one job to do in his appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Thursday. He failed. The former Pennsylvania senator, who dropped his presidential bid Wednesday, told co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski he is supporting Marco Rubio's presidential campaign because the Florida senator is someone "who can work together with people." But Santorum struggled to name one accomplishment Rubio has had in the Senate. "He's been in the Senate for four years," Scarborough noted. "Can you name his top accomplishment in the Senate - actually working in the Senate doing something that tilted your decision to Marco...
GOOD LORD...JUST LOOK WHO IS BACKING RUBIO!!!!!!!

• Rubio picks up key N.H. endorsement: Romney, McCain, Bush campaign veteran backs Floridian
    KY3 ^ | 02/04/2016 | By Cassie Spodak CNN
    MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (CNN) - Marco Rubio on Tuesday scooped up an endorsement from a veteran Republican activist in New Hampshire as he looks to build upon a third-place finish in Iowa that has bolstered his credentials as a leading GOP establishment candidate. Susan Duprey, who served as chief of staff to Ann Romney, Mitt Romney's wife, in 2011 and 2012, announced her support for the Florida senator on Tuesday night. She is married to GOP Republican National Committeeman Steve Duprey, who remains neutral in the race. Duprey also worked with her husband on John McCain's 2008 campaign and was...

• Banned
with Trump, there seems to be a problem with all of them,,,too young, too skinny, too fat, too dumb, born in canada, too ugly,,,etc.

If Trump is smart, he'll continue attacking Hillary as if he is already running for president. Hit her on the things Rubio agrees with her on, like amnesty, and throw Rubio in there as an aside. Kill two birds with one stone...continually link Rubio to Hillary policies, and act like he has already won the primary.

At the same time, continue hitting Cruz on his cheating, unethical, underhanded, Washington politics-as-usual style win in Iowa, lying about Carson dropping out, and those mailers that the Iowa Secretary of State called him out on.

Sure, Rubio is coming on strong...but this was expected...there are still a lot of establishment Republicans looking for someone to back, but I believe that this is the best strategy.

I will never vote for Rubio, I don't vote for lying backstabbing illegal loving GOP establishment hacks. I'm fine with punishing the GOP establishment with 4-8 years of Hillary if he's the nominee. Ditto for Jeb he should just move to Mexico and live with his pals.

Dude I hope you're right but I just don't know any more. The establishment is a powerful entity and their influence is a force to be reckoned with.

yes,,,but many will take Rubio over the beast, we dont need nuclear bombs coming our way. along with a 25 trillion dollar debt Hillary will give us.

Republicans won't take him over Cruz or Trump. End of story.

There are times when sitting out an election seems a plausible form of protest. However, our country is on the verge of going down a river of no return. Sit and watch at your own peril.

If you vote in Rubio, he will grant amnesty, and that will be the end of the Republican party. You may as well vote for Hillary.

Bingo! He is another McCain or Romney. I will NEVER vote for Rubio.

Republicans won't take him over Cruz or Trump. End of story.
well like i mentioned in my signature,,,,i will settle for a Cruz/Rubio ticket,,,whatever it takes to take out hillary in a 40 state wipe out.

Forum List

Back