Associated Press: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

Nov 15, 2009
Poll in Associated Press: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

Probably would be 5 out of 5 if ......1/5 of Americans didn't work for the government and not want to risk losing a job.

The government lies, every time they open their mouth a lie falls out.....

yet some sheeple, for some unknown reason, have blind trust on some questionable events with many disturbing descrepencies and don't help support grow for simply a new investigation into 9/11 with government officials under oath...

The Associated Press: Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

5 out of 5 don't believe you, don't trust you, don't give a shit what you say, and oh yeah, think you're gay.

Last edited:

Probably would be 5 out of 5 if ......1/5 of Americans didn't work for the government and not want to risk losing a job.

yet some sheeple, for some unknown reason, have blind trust on some questionable events with many disturbing descrepencies and don't help support grow for simply a new investigation into 9/11 with government officials under oath...

yeah there are a lot of blind sheep here at this site that have been taken in by the lies and propaganda of not only the government but agents like candy corn as well.

i dont think they are gay, i know some gay people and they generally have more common sense than any troofer i have ever met

btw, I dont trust washington, but that doesnt mean i'm willing to believe they are capable of pulling off the inside job you numbnutz do

yeah there are a lot of blind sheep here at this site that have been taken in by the lies and propaganda of not only the government but agents like candy corn as well.
yeah, blind sheep like YOU

i dont think they are gay, i know some gay people and they generally have more common sense than any troofer i have ever met

btw, I dont trust washington, but that doesnt mean i'm willing to believe they are capable of pulling off the inside job you numbnutz do

Tactical strike against CD--he pretended he was a woman on the other board as one of his five socks.

A healthy amount of cynicism is called for in all matters I believe; but there is skepticism and outright foolishness. I believe all twoofers fall into the foolish camp.

Forum List

Back