Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.

The Hammond's played with fire and got burned. Setting fires when you cannot control them is real serious business in that area. They have had some major fires in the past decade, some that destroyed up to 1/3 of some of the ranchers cattle. That represents many years of lost income for a group of people that work extremely hard for the little income they make.

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

To be real terrorists they will have to start hanging the enemy.

So the 9-11 hijackers don't count? :slap:

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?
In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?
In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.
I thought you were a dog groomer? What exactly makes you an expert on this???

As to the OP, the occupiers need to be made an example of

So, if armed men stormed Congress and the White House and forced them all to create a law that criminalizes Christianity, that wouldn't be terrorism as long as nobody actually got hurt? :slap: :slap:

You're making excuses for terrorists. You're a disgusting piece of filth.

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.

Well, if you want to be nit-picky, I suppose we could say that they're hovering in a grace period and that "official terrorist activities" won't technically begin until people arrive to work tomorrow and find their building under armed occupation.

C'mon, is that really the fine toothed comb you want to wield?

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.

Well, if you want to be nit-picky, I suppose we could say that they're hovering in a grace period and that "official terrorist activities" won't technically begin until people arrive to work tomorrow and find their building under armed occupation.

C'mon, is that really the fine toothed comb you want to wield?

Hey, I wrote they're Domestic Retards and that should count for something. Give them a chance first to show if they have the balls to become Domestic Terrorists, or will they fold like the wimps I believe they are...

Actually, I re-read it, and there is no such sliver of redeeming technicality.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

This satisfies that criteria fully.

He's prolly doing it so he can set-up a rw welfare acct (crowdfunding) because Rightards stopped sending him $$$ a dew months after his last publicity fiasco

VaQtx9v.jpg

He's prolly doing it so he can set-up a rw welfare acct (crowdfunding) because Rightards stopped sending him $$$ a dew months after his last publicity fiasco

If by "he" you are referring to Pa Bundy, I don't believe he is in attendance. This is being organized by a local militia, and though his three sons are involved I'd doubt that Pa Bundy is in any way leading anything here. Though I'm sure he's cheerleading all the way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back