Assholes from cali breaking up Reno.

#WalkAway and #RunTheFuckAway will find a lot of new support with this latest Dim stunt. A lot of people don't follow the nuances of the Mueller report, but they know when cities are being burned to the ground.... and who's doing it.

Why did they let him buy his stuff with a counterfeit bill?
It was probably after he bought the stuff did they realize it was counterfeit. The store was probably so busy, they didn't have a second to check to see if the bill was even real or fake.

It was probably after he bought the stuff did they realize it was counterfeit. The store was probably so busy, they didn't have a second to check to see if the bill was even real or fake.
You swipe a pen over the bill, takes a second
Hold it up to the light, takes a second
If it is a later bill and you don't know what to look for,
ask for a different bill or eat the loss

I've been handed a bunk FRN from a bank teller. So there's no way of even knowing right now that Floyd was even aware of its legitimacy, or lack there of. And now its unlikely we'll ever know...

I've been handed a bunk FRN from a bank teller. So there's no way of even knowing right now that Floyd was even aware of its legitimacy, or lack there of. And now its unlikely we'll ever know...
If you are honest, that sucks. It also sucks that you have the bills checked. Anyone ever profiled knows this. Its the same people who complain about it but do the same thing to others who are frauds.

Think about all the data that is going to be collected from these events. It might just be me to think this, but it seems this is a test run for future operations and the next false flag.

View attachment 343229

View attachment 343230

Let’s see what happens when the cops beat the charges…
my question is....if they had him in the car...why was he pulled back out?....

my question is....if they had him in the car...why was he pulled back out?....
That is a very good question. I can only guess, Chauvin should have left George in the car. And I am sure we wouldn't be seeing what was on the video. And there wouldn't be any rioting or looting all over the country.

My daughter got a great lesson in the difference between progressive scum, and liberals.

Right now Reno is under curfew thanks to rioting in Reno. First time she has witnessed this sort of behavior so we have been watching and talking.

So thanks progressives, you lost another possible recruit tonight.

Yupp!
Nevada is officially Californicated!!

didn't he have trouble with the law before?

Forum List

Back