Assembly of African Migrants in Tapachula Demands Asylum in U.S.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well hell, if they demanded it, I say they would make great target practice targets if you just let them run across the border in the desert region where a missed shot might hit a cactus!

Among the multitude of migrants waiting in Mexico to get asylum in the United States are thousands of Africans boldly demanding passage into the country. They are far more coordinated than their Central American caravan counterparts and have formed an official organization to spread their message and advocate on their behalf. The group accuses Mexican authorities of discrimination and racism and is ordering Mexico to grant visas that allow them to continue their trek north to seek “protection” in America.

For about three months the Africans have been holed up in Tapachula, in the southeast Mexican state of Chiapas bordering Guatemala. They traveled for two months and crossed eight countries to reach Mexico, they assert in a mission statement that outlines their suffering as well as their demands. “We have climbed mountains and valleys,” the document reads. “We have crossed rivers with strong current. We have slept in the middle of the mud. We have gone hungry and drank rainwater to survive. We have seen bodies of migrant brothers on the road, dead of exhaustion, or drowned in the rivers. The jungle is populated by wild animals, snakes and poisonous insects. In that territory there are also criminals who assault people, who rape girls and women, killing those who try to resist. Many of us have lost all our belongings, including our official documents. We have gone through extremely dangerous cities and towns. We had to hide. We have suffered extortion and threats by authorities in Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico.”

(Excerpt) Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

They endured the journey, the cold, the heat, the hunger, the fatigue, the diseases, the mountains, the prejudice and all that stuff so they must be pretty tough people. I'm sure they won't have any problem enduring these things one more time. On the way home

its amazing to me , while I really appreciate my good fortune to be Native American I have never really taken my Blessing of Birth Seriously . Looks like everybody in the world wants to steal their way in any manner possible into the USA . The millennials and their offspring oughta really love their Diverse future . ------------ just a comment .

Forum List

Back