Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

He owes her an explanation of his suspicious behavior. Damn straight. Unless he was a criminal hiding his behavior.
I’m trying to help you out here. Read this very carefully:

Fellow White Americans,

Unless you are the landlord, the employer, or law enforcement, demanding to see the ID of a black person will most likely prompt one of the following responses (or something similar):

“Fuck you”
“Who the hell are you?”
“Kiss my ass”
“I’m not showing you shit”
“No, let me see your ID”

What suspicious other than he was black, I guess she has never seen anyone black in the garage before.

He wasn't some random dude, he was a black man doing the job he was hired to do. Why do black folks have to show white folks credentials to prove who they are or what they are doing. Where is that law written at?
If he were white, he would have to show ID. Does he think that he is special just because he is black?

Racism is BAD! However, just because a person of one race attacks or is critical of a person of another race does not mean the criticism or attack is because of the difference of race. There are other possible reasons for the confrontation. That is why it is difficult to convict a person of racism if rules of evidence are followed. Racism is not a "what", it is a "why".

A person accused of a crime is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. People accused of racism are assumed to be guilty. They are expected to try to prove that they are innocent.

Last edited:
Racism is BAD! However, just because a person of one race attacks or is critical of a person of another race does not mean the criticism or attack is because of the difference of race. There are other possible reasons for the confrontation. That is why it is difficult to convict a person of racism if rules of evidence are followed. Racism is not a "what", it is a "why".

A person accused of a crime is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. People accused of racism are assumed to be guilty. They are expected to try to prove that they are innocent.
When white folks stop harrassing black and brown people for “looking suspicious,” the accusations of racism in these scenarios will stop.

White UBS banker mom is fired and her son is charged with assault after they confronted and called cops on black Tennessee parking garage attendant who was checking car permits in their building​

A white man has been charged with assault and his mother has been fired from her high-paying banking job after they called the police on a parking attendant at their Nashville apartment complex and tried to physically assault him in a filmed altercation that has since gone viral.

Edward Brennan, 27, was served with an arrest warrant last week after he allegedly took a swing at Johnny Martinez, who was checking cars for permits at the residential parking garage on November 27.

Amid rows of parked cars, Edward swung at Martinez after a 30-second exchange that was caught on video.

'Dude, seriously? You're attacking me, seriously?' Martinez asked.

'Get the f*** out of my building,' Edward replies, later claiming that he didn't attack or touch Martinez, despite the video footage.

'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'

'It is our business, we live here!' Bitsy shouts.

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.

This kind of thinking is what lead 3 racist to murder Ahmaud Arbery.

"'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'"

Was Martinez in Uniform?? Did he have a pass?? Hmmm....could be interesting Court proceeding's to follow.

Greg
Why do we owe a stranger any explanation?
Um; you have the same attitude to plain clothed cops??

Greg

He doesn’t owe her an explanation. That’s what you’re not accepting. She has no authority. He can and should tell her to fvck off every time.
And I’ll tell you to get the fuck away from my car. Open your mouth to me and you’ll see the back of a squad car when I call the cops on your ass. And it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, green, or purple.

I’m trying to help you out here. Read this very carefully:

Fellow White Americans,

Unless you are the landlord, the employer, or law enforcement, demanding to see the ID of a black person will most likely prompt one of the following responses (or something similar):

“Fuck you”
“Who the hell are you?”
“Kiss my ass”
“I’m not showing you shit”
“No, let me see your ID”
Try to read this slowly. You tell me what you’re doing here and show me an ID proving you work for who you say or you get told to get the fuck away from my vehicle and you’ll be getting detained for the police. Try to escalate the situation and you really won’t like what happens....

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.
Wasnt it the black messiah barack obama who said if you see something, say something?

The white mom is guilty of nothing but junior did take a swing at the black guy

Does this call for the Deep State to swoop down and hold his hand?

Forum List

Back