Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

She has no authority. She is not the landlord. Needs to mind her own damn business. Black folks aren’t going to prove shit to a random nosy stranger.

She has a right to report any suspicious activity that she wants to. Some random dude walking around down around cars unsupervised without any credentials showing who he is is most certainly suspicious. I don't give a damn if he's some hispanic black LOL

She has a right to report any suspicious activity that she wants to. Some random dude walking around down around cars unsupervised without any credentials showing who he is is most certainly suspicious. I don't give a damn if he's some hispanic black LOL
Yes, she has the right to report as much as he the right to say “no you may not see my ID- go fuck yourself.”

She has a right to report any suspicious activity that she wants to.
What suspicious other than he was black, I guess she has never seen anyone black in the garage before.
Some random dude walking around down around cars unsupervised without any credentials showing who he is is most certainly suspicious. I don't give a damn if he's some hispanic black LOL
He wasn't some random dude, he was a black man doing the job he was hired to do. Why do black folks have to show white folks credentials to prove who they are or what they are doing. Where is that law written at?

White UBS banker mom is fired and her son is charged with assault after they confronted and called cops on black Tennessee parking garage attendant who was checking car permits in their building​

A white man has been charged with assault and his mother has been fired from her high-paying banking job after they called the police on a parking attendant at their Nashville apartment complex and tried to physically assault him in a filmed altercation that has since gone viral.

Edward Brennan, 27, was served with an arrest warrant last week after he allegedly took a swing at Johnny Martinez, who was checking cars for permits at the residential parking garage on November 27.

Amid rows of parked cars, Edward swung at Martinez after a 30-second exchange that was caught on video.

'Dude, seriously? You're attacking me, seriously?' Martinez asked.

'Get the f*** out of my building,' Edward replies, later claiming that he didn't attack or touch Martinez, despite the video footage.

'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'

'It is our business, we live here!' Bitsy shouts.

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.

This kind of thinking is what lead 3 racist to murder Ahmaud Arbery.

He was being SHADY-----and he works for a SHADY company---TOWING which basically looks for vehicles to steal and hold hostage for a ransom. No wonder he wasnt wearing an uniform and concealing who he was---I'd called the cops on his ass too. Hard to tell a Towing Company thief from a regular thief---hell they usually both have criminal records as well.

Yes, she has the right to report as much as he the right to say “no you may not see my ID- go fuck yourself.”

And in which she can call the police. She should not have lost her job (if thats true) for calling the police on him. That's not against the law.

The left makes it a racist thing because it's all they have. They ignore the whole "suspicious behavior" that got the confrontation started.

I'm white as a mother fucker. I've had the police called on me several times when I go jogging because people see a stranger running down the street and they call the cops. I don't claim racism, I explain to the cop I'm jogging and I am a truck driver so I jog all over the country. He says "Ok have a nice day" or something to that effect and leaves. I've never once claimed racism for having cops called on me in those instances. I'm glad neighborhood watch works.

What suspicious other than he was black, I guess she has never seen anyone black in the garage before.

He wasn't some random dude, he was a black man doing the job he was hired to do. Why do black folks have to show white folks credentials to prove who they are or what they are doing. Where is that law written at?
What was suspicious---he had no uniform, no name tag, wouldn't give out his information. DIDN'T work there, he worked for a Tow company. He was going up to all the vehicles looking in them not doing what normal people do---She was right to call the cops on him.

What was suspicious---he had no uniform, no name tag, wouldn't give out his information. DIDN'T work there, he worked for a Tow company. He was going up to all the vehicles looking in them not doing what normal people do---She was right to call the cops on him.
Neither did Karen and her son. He shoulda called the cops on their suspicious asses.

Neither did Karen and her son. He shoulda called the cops on their suspicious asses.

What's suspicious about walking to their car?

Let's see whose behavior is more suspicious:

1. 2 people who live in the residence walking to their car.
2. 1 person who does not live there going around peeking into cars without a company badge, ID, nametag or uniform.

What's sad, is there are actually stupid people who would answer number 1.

She has no authority. She is not the landlord. Needs to mind her own damn business. Black folks aren’t going to prove shit to a random nosy stranger.
See---just another example of poor decision making and blacks bringing the Karens down on themselves. She lived there, he didn't. He didn't work there either---he worked for a tow company that may or may not have a contract there. He could have told her who he was and why he was there like most normal people who work do---but NOOOOOO, he decided to be shady---no uniform, no name tag, no proof that he worked there when employees would have easily shown all of these things and more. In fact, he opted to be a super ass and not even tell them why he was there when asked. Now we have other black race pimps jumping in on his side, not because he was right, but because he is black and they are to stupid to see past colors.

What's suspicious about walking to their car?

Let's see whose behavior is more suspicious:

1. 2 people who live in the residence walking to their car.
2. 1 person who does not live there going around peeking into cars without a company badge, ID, nametag or uniform.

What's sad, is there are actually stupid people who would answer number 1.
They wouldn’t call the cops on them if he were white. To a large amount of white Americans :

white = right
Black / brown = suspicious, scary, or other

They had a car with a TAG that he was supposed to be checking for proving that they LIVED there. You know the TAGS that this asshole claimed that he was looking for on all of the vehicles. He should have known where to look right?

See---just another example of poor decision making and blacks bringing the Karens down on themselves. She lived there, he didn't. He didn't work there either---he worked for a tow company that may or may not have a contract there. He could have told her who he was and why he was there like most normal people who work do---but NOOOOOO, he decided to be shady---no uniform, no name tag, no proof that he worked there when employees would have easily shown all of these things and more. In fact, he opted to be a super ass and not even tell them why he was there when asked. Now we have other black race pimps jumping in on his side, not because he was right, but because he is black and they are to stupid to see past colors.
He doesn’t owe her an explanation. That’s what you’re not accepting. She has no authority. He can and should tell her to fvck off every time.

They wouldn’t call the cops on them if he were white. To a large amount of white Americans :

white = right
How do you know that? And why would you think that unless you are a racist and PROJECT your feelings on everyone else wrongly?

He doesn’t owe her an explanation. That’s what you’re not accepting. She has no authority. He can and should tell her to fvck off every time.
UMmmm...Yes the idiot does owe her an explanation of why he is there. She is resident of the community of a community that supposely is his employer. Workmen and businesses wanting to do business in such communities---have name tags and show ID when asked to avoid situations and to put people's minds at ease. They don't refuse to do so unless they want to create issues or hide criminal behavior. (Not much difference between a tow operator and a criminal I admit. Hell most tow operators are criminals.)

White UBS banker mom is fired and her son is charged with assault after they confronted and called cops on black Tennessee parking garage attendant who was checking car permits in their building​

A white man has been charged with assault and his mother has been fired from her high-paying banking job after they called the police on a parking attendant at their Nashville apartment complex and tried to physically assault him in a filmed altercation that has since gone viral.

Edward Brennan, 27, was served with an arrest warrant last week after he allegedly took a swing at Johnny Martinez, who was checking cars for permits at the residential parking garage on November 27.

Amid rows of parked cars, Edward swung at Martinez after a 30-second exchange that was caught on video.

'Dude, seriously? You're attacking me, seriously?' Martinez asked.

'Get the f*** out of my building,' Edward replies, later claiming that he didn't attack or touch Martinez, despite the video footage.

'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'

'It is our business, we live here!' Bitsy shouts.

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.

This kind of thinking is what lead 3 racist to murder Ahmaud Arbery.

Entitlement. It's purely entitlement. Magaturds are clamoring for a caste system of government so the blatant racism is swept under the rug. Again.

Recent cases: Ahmad Arbury
BWAHAHAHAH...ARbury was a convicted criminal who attacked a cop much like he did the McDaniels when he was confronted for his crimes. Let's not pretend that he wasn't when he clearly was. It didn't matter what color Arbury was---they snagged his dumb ass 5 times on film illegally entering the residence that was being built and at around times that items were stolen. You goofy racists think everyone is as blind and racist as you are...

UMmmm...Yes the idiot does owe her an explanation of why he is there. She is resident of the community of a community that supposely is his employer. Workmen and businesses wanting to do business in such communities---have name tags and show ID when asked to avoid situations and to put people's minds at ease. They don't refuse to do so unless they want to create issues or hide criminal behavior. (Not much difference between a tow operator and a criminal I admit. Hell most tow operators are criminals.)
No he does not owe her anything.

white = right

Oh ok, so its just race to you huh? Ok. That's how lefties think. Thanks for confirming.

Forum List

Back