"Assault" Weapons

Don't need to. I'm not the one making an unsupported claim, you are.
I supported my claim,
WHEN? WHERE? Link?

you made a claim and wont/cant back it up
Only claim I've made is that the AR15 has never been actively used in a combat zone as a weapon of war. Prove me wrong.
its your claim so you prove it true,,

and as I said any weapon at hand is a weapon of war,, regardless if its been used before or not,,
not sure why thats so hard to understand,,

have you talked to everyone in the world that has ever been in a war/conflict??

I supported my claim,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war if wars what youre facing,,

al this means nothing when the fact is the 2nd was specific for any and all weapons including weapons of war,,
You are arguing for the sake of arguing. You keeping points of how many arguments you have won vs lost like it actually matters? The result of this argument is irrelevant.

have you talked to everyone in the world that has ever been in a war/conflict??

I supported my claim,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war if wars what youre facing,,

al this means nothing when the fact is the 2nd was specific for any and all weapons including weapons of war,,
You are arguing for the sake of arguing. You keeping points of how many arguments you have won vs lost like it actually matters? The result of this argument is irrelevant.
I stated a fact and hes the one arguing about it,,

and as I said several times ,, it doesnt matter cause the 2nd was specific for military grade/weapons of war,,

its your claim so you prove it true,

Where did I ever claim the AR15 was a weapon of war? YOU said that. Prove it. What war was it used in? Link?
are you even reading my comments??

I said it doesnt have to be used to be one,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war when wars what youre facing,,

are you saying you wouldnt use it if thats all you had??

No.

I said it doesnt have to be used to be one,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war
And that is a bogus definition, unsupported by any dictionary I know of. By your logic, a pencil is now a weapon of war, not because it has been used in combat, but because it could.

DUCK! Here comes my #2 flying at your face. :auiqs.jpg:

No.

I said it doesnt have to be used to be one,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war
And that is a bogus definition, unsupported by any dictionary I know of. By your logic, a pencil is now a weapon of war, not because it has been used in combat, but because it could.

DUCK! Here comes my #2 flying at your face. :auiqs.jpg:
you leftist always like to go to extremes when you fail to make your point,,

we are talking about one of the most efficient guns ever to be created,, and youre saying you wouldnt use it in war if thats all you had,,

as for your pencil,, if thats all I have I can try and sneak up on a person and stab them in the eye and take their better weapon,,

or I can do what jorge did,,

The Ruger 10/22 is a semi auto and has been in production since the 50's. A lot of people remember getting one when they were kids. It is NOT an assault rifle. A lot of us had semi-auto BB guns. They are NOT assault rifles. An AR is also a semi-auto with a .22-like round it is also NOT an assault rifle.

The Ruger 10/22 is a semi auto and has been in production since the 50's. A lot of people remember getting one when they were kids. It is NOT an assault rifle. A lot of us had semi-auto BB guns. They are NOT assault rifles. An AR is also a sem-auto with a 22-like round it is also NOT an assault rifle.
an assault rifle is any rifle you use to assault someone with,, and if my 10-22 was all I had you bet I would take it into war in hopes to work my way up,,
a good one can shoot the eye out of an enemy at 100yds and his weapon is now yours,,

I said it doesnt have to be used to be one,, any weapon at hand is a weapon of war when wars what youre facing,,

Marxists always change the definitions of words. They deftly attached the word 'assault' to a particular firearm in order to further their goal of disarming the public thereby effectively taking some power away from The People and giving it to central government control.

Marxists always change the definitions of words. They deftly attached the word 'assault' to a particular firearm in order to further their goal of disarming the public thereby effectively taking some power away from The People and giving it to central government control.
when you consider the 2nd A is specific for weapons of war/military grade, their spin means nothing,,

an assault rifle is any rifle you use to assault someone with,, and if my 10-22 was all I had you bet I would take it into war in hopes to work my way up,,
a good one can shoot the eye out of an enemy at 100yds and his weapon is now yours,,
That is not my argument because I agree that almost anything, tool etc. can be used to assault someone. My argument is the naming of a particular gun an '
assault rifle' in order to spread fear and get it banned and eventually all guns under the heading that they are assault weapons.

That is not my argument because I agree that almost anything, tool etc. can be used to assault someone. My argument is the naming of a particular gun an '
assault rifle' in order to spread fear and get it banned and eventually all guns under the heading that they are assault weapons.
when you consider the 2nd A is specific for weapons of war/military grade, their spin means nothing,,

its past time to stand for the true intent of the 2nd A

Yes, we need to kill the spin but, unfortunately they own the MSM.

Yes, we need to kill the spin but, unfortunately they own the MSM.
no reason to submit to their will and not fight back,,

everytime they bring up assault weapons remind them thats what the 2nd is for,,

you leftist always like to go to extremes
WTF! Idiot, I'm one of the most right leaning conservatives on the forum!

1621624134934.png

when you fail to make your point,
YOU ARE THE ONE NEEDING TO MAKE ONE, asshole! You have some serious emotional insecurities and gun hang ups!

we are talking about one of the most efficient guns ever to be created,
No we are not. And "efficiency," whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to mean now, is no factor is making your case that you refuse/can't make. I'm still waiting for you to show us anywhere that offers a definition of a "weapon of war" that includes weapons never used in war!!!! :21:

, and youre saying you wouldnt use it in war if thats all you had,,
I NEVER SAID THAT, Idiot. What, do you hear voices in your head? One too many doobies too early in the day?

as for your pencil,, if that's all I have I can try and sneak up on a person and stab them in the eye and take their better weapon,,
YOU DO THAT.

View attachment 492007

YOU ARE THE ONE NEEDING TO MAKE ONE, asshole! You have some serious emotional insecurities and gun hang ups!

No we are not. And "efficiency," whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to mean now, is no factor is making your case that you refuse/can't make. I'm syiill waiting for you to show us anywhere that offers a definition of a "weapon of war" that includes weapons never used in war!!!! :21:

I NEVER SAID THAT, Idiot. What, do you hear voices in your head? One too many doobies too early in the day?

as for your pencil,, if thats all I have I can try and sneak up on a person and stab them in the eye and take their better weapon,,
YOU DO THAT.
then why arent you standing up for the true intent of the 2nd A and instead making excuses that the AR cant be used as a weapon of war??

would you use one in war if thats all you had??

View attachment 492007

No we are not. And "efficiency," whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to mean now, is no factor is making your case that you refuse/can't make. I'm still waiting for you to show us anywhere that offers a definition of a "weapon of war" that includes weapons never used in war!!!! :21:

as for your pencil,, if that's all I have I can try and sneak up on a person and stab them in the eye and take their better weapon,,
YOU DO THAT.
are you going to answer the question??

if an AR is all you had would you use it in war??

Fires the 7.62.39, but technically, the AK is not an assault rifle, because it does not have select fire. It only fires in full-auto mode.
Good post but every AK I saw in Vietnam, both Russian and Chinese, had select fire.
That was the AKM (1959).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKMThe AKM is an assault rifle chambered in 7.62×39mm Soviet intermediate cartridge. It is a selective fire, gas operated with a rotating bolt, firing in either semi-automatic or fully automatic, and has a cyclic rate of fire of around 600 rounds per minute (RPM). The gas operated action has a massive bolt carrier with a permanently attached long stroke gas piston. The gas chamber is located above the barrel. The bolt carrier rides on the two rails, formed on the side of the receiver, with a significant space between the moving and stationary parts.[3] Despite being replaced in the late 1970s by the AK-74, the AKM is still in service in some Russian Army reserve and second-line units and several east European countries. The GRAU officially designated the AKM as the 6P1 assault rifle.

Forum List

Back