Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
I tried this topic in another forum but no one seemed to want to participate in the discussion...it might have been better suited for this forum anyhow but people who don't know who Assata Shakur is can look her up online. She's a woman who has been declared a "WANTED terrorist" by our federal government and she was convicted of murdering an American law enforcement officer...she is currently receiving political asylum in Cuba.

Her name "Shakur" is a Muslim name, also in a sidenote, but the question that I would like to ask is how can we (America) be warming our relations with Cuba when that nation is harboring a wanted terrorist who murdered one of our law enforcement officers?

And also before anyone answers I should say that this issue is being asked about here not to stir up hatred and bad-feelings. Please, no one start fighting with anyone anywhere because of the discussion of this subject. I am asking about this subject to have intelligent, enlightening discussion on the subject and not to stir up fighting.

-

The Lizard King is singing his song hahaha...wow people are strange :lol: (no one seems to want to discuss this issue.)

-

I tried this topic in another forum but no one seemed to want to participate in the discussion...it might have been better suited for this forum anyhow but people who don't know who Assata Shakur is can look her up online. She's a woman who has been declared a "WANTED terrorist" by our federal government and she was convicted of murdering an American law enforcement officer...she is currently receiving political asylum in Cuba.

Her name "Shakur" is a Muslim name, also in a sidenote, but the question that I would like to ask is how can we (America) be warming our relations with Cuba when that nation is harboring a wanted terrorist who murdered one of our law enforcement officers?

And also before anyone answers I should say that this issue is being asked about here not to stir up hatred and bad-feelings. Please, no one start fighting with anyone anywhere because of the discussion of this subject. I am asking about this subject to have intelligent, enlightening discussion on the subject and not to stir up fighting.

-

Obama is working a deal with Castro to get her returned and will give her a pardon. After all, the LEO she killed was probably a racist cop.

One of the reasons I have felt he doesn't give a damn.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't think, good for her. He seems to have a feral hate for cops.

And his buddy's have big plans to make lots of money off the island, is my guess.

-

Obama is working a deal with Castro to get her returned and will give her a pardon. After all, the LEO she killed was probably a racist cop.

My source says that the federal government sees her as a "WANTED TERRORIST"...are you saying that that is incorrect?... :)

-

One of the reasons I have felt he doesn't give a damn.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't think, good for her. He seems to have a feral hate for cops.

And his buddy's have big plans to make lots of money off the island, is my guess.

Hang the damn terrorist on public television I say.

-

-

My source says that the federal government sees her as a "WANTED TERRORIST"...are you saying that that is incorrect?... :)

-

Why wasn't her return put on the table when Obama restored relations with Cuba?

Hang the damn terrorist on public television I say.
-

Why? You are the one advocating murder, not her...

Goddess_Ashtara

An eye for an eye is an OK law in my book...this Shakur nut has no right murdering a law enforcement officer is my opinion which in America thank God I have a right to have (unlike I've heard that it is in Cuba; strangely I heard that from Mrs. Shakur herself in an appearance that she made on some rap song.)

-

-

-

TooTall

So you are saying that she is not a "WANTED TERRORIST?"

So that I understand, would you please just answer "yes" or "no;" Was Mrs. Shakur named a "WANTED TERRORIST" by our government? If she was, "yes" or "no," does she still have that designation?

-

Now that relations with Cuba have "normalized" will the US demand the extradition of cop killer Joanne Chesimard? Will the radical left try to rationalize the murder of the N.J. State Trooper and her escape from prison? Don't expect any leadership from the president. He seems clueless as usual.

Last edited:
Now that relations with Cuba have "normalized" will the US demand the extradition of cop killer Joanne Chesimard? Will the radical left try to rationalize the murder of the N.J. State Trooper and her escape from prison? Don't expect any leadership from the president. He seems clueless as usual.

Most commonly she is known as Assata Shakur (which would mean that she may prefer that name.) But my source says that she has actually been declared a "Wanted Terrorist" by our government.

Would you be saying that that information is incorrect?

-

Whitehall, still on the line brother?...

-

-

-

TooTall

So that I understand, would you please just answer "yes" or "no;" Was Mrs. Shakur named a "WANTED TERRORIST" by our government? If she was, "yes" or "no," does she still have that designation?

-

You said that, not me. I said that Obama has no interest in having her returned to the US or it would have been an item in the negotiations normalizing relations with Cuba. They got a US Embassy, we got nothing. Is that too difficult for you? I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago. Since you insist on putting words in my mouth, I don't owe you an answer, but there it is.

-

-

TooTall

-

You said that, not me. I said that Obama has no interest in having her returned to the US or it would have been an item in the negotiations normalizing relations with Cuba. They got a US Embassy, we got nothing. Is that too difficult for you? I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago. Since you insist on putting words in my mouth, I don't owe you an answer, but there it is.

:lol: I see :lol: .

So do you know if Mrs. Shakur is still considered a "Wanted Terrorist" today? "Yes" or "no," as opposed to a riddle, would be good. :lol:

-

Bet the Lizard King would comment on this...probably would work Otis & Carroll into the comment :lol::lol::lol:

May the LK rest in peace.

-

-

TooTall

-

So do you know if Mrs. Shakur is still considered a "Wanted Terrorist" today? "Yes" or "no," as opposed to a riddle, would be good. :lol:

-
This was my answer: "I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago."

I guess that riddle was too complicated for you so the answer is yes.

-

TooTall

-

-
This was my answer: "I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago."

I guess that riddle was too complicated for you so the answer is yes.

:lol: Wow!!!

She is a "Wanted Terrorist" named Assata Shakur who MURDERED a law enforcement officer and everything is just A Okay, huh?...what *is* the world coming to?

-

Forum List

Back