You keep dodging a very simple question. What evidence proves that Assata committed murder?
Not dodging my sister...she could have appealed, but she ran...godd*mn criminal.
All of America's "founding fathers" were criminals...

Wow that sounds like BLA talk (haha)...you wouldn't be African-American would you?

But your point was a change of the subject...she ran with criminals, she is a criminal, and she should not be allowed to escape justice. Whoever of the murdered officer's loved ones deserve to see the b*tch suffer.

-

Jesus ran with criminals, and was also a criminal himself

You keep dodging a very simple question. What evidence proves that Assata committed murder?
Not dodging my sister...she could have appealed, but she ran...godd*mn criminal.
All of America's "founding fathers" were criminals...

Wow that sounds like BLA talk (haha)...you wouldn't be African-American would you?

But your point was a change of the subject...she ran with criminals, she is a criminal, and she should not be allowed to escape justice. Whoever of the murdered officer's loved ones deserve to see the b*tch suffer.

-

Jesus ran with criminals, and was also a criminal himself

The only of Jesus' disciples who was a criminal was the disciple who stole from the treasury, Judas. Herod, or whoever, said that Jesus was INNOCENT of any crime so Jesus was not a criminal. Some sinned but violating government law, none of them did. Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and that would be obedience to Caesar's laws...

So, are you African-American GA?...your line about the FF resembles some Black rhetoric that I've heard haha.

-

Last edited:

Apparently, the creator of this topic has failed to provide any solid evidence to support the theory that Assata Shakur ever actually committed murder. We must now ask ourselves... how valid is this notion that she is somehow a "terrorist"?

Apparently, the creator of this topic has failed to provide any solid evidence to support the theory that Assata Shakur ever actually committed murder. We must now ask ourselves... how valid is this notion that she is somehow a "terrorist"?

If you don't hear from me again GA see my siggie but her trial, conviction, and designation as a terrorist by the F.B.I. are all available (info is available) online.

-

I really do wonder why people are so quiet on this thread...anybody have any ideas about why people are so quiet?...hey you...yeah, you reading...why wont you talk on this thread? (haha)

-

Forum List

Back