Assassination of Moshen Fakhrizadeh

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Iranian sources have told different reports of what happened. Revolutionary Guard failed to protect him so they are humiliated. The official story now is anti government militia were working with Mossad. I do not know. Official story is a remote controlled machine gun was used. Do you believe it?

Between Israeli lies and Iranian lies, it's difficult to know what's the truth. ... :coo:

This is very true, but I would certainly believe Israel before I would the Iranian mullah's, who lie as a matter of course. Of course Israel would deny any part in this, so that is likely a lie as well, unless this man had internal enemies, of which you would think they are state sponsored.

Between Israeli lies and Iranian lies; it's difficult to ascertain what's the truth? ... :cool:

The fact that Revolutionary Guard failed to protect him is humiliating to Persian regime. They have given conflicting reports on what happened. No i do not know what to believe.

Anti regime Iranians working with Mossad that is the official story with other assassinations there as well. The remote controlled machine story conflicts with earlier reports.

Between Israeli lies and Iranian lies; it's difficult to ascertain what's the truth? ... :cool:
Well, the Israeli government refused to comment on the story, so that lets Israel off about lying. That only leave the Iranian government. You think they were lying? Who do you think killed the Iranian nuclear scientist, the Iranians?

The Iranian regime have killed their own citizens accused of being traitors in retaliation for nuclear scientists being assassinated. And they say Mossad agents are in Iran but apparently have not discovered them. So it is anti government militia working with Mossad? That is the official story if you believe it.

Forum List

Back