Ass wiping correlates to Philosophy/Lifestyle

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
People think differently.
People vary in their lifestyle preferences.
People wipe their asses differently.
Does ass-wiping style reflect on one's personality, philosophical outlook or lifestyle?

Obviously, these thoughts surfaced while I was sitting on a toilet for more than a minute.
:)
image.jpg

Does ass-wiping style reflect on one's personality, philosophical outlook or lifestyle?

Obviously, these thoughts surfaced while I was sitting on a toilet for more than a minute.
View attachment 95948
Lib women wipe back to front.

View attachment 95948
Lib women wipe back to front.

Well stop that, it's unsanitary.

View attachment 95948
If you can shit and wipe in less than a minute you should get
a free years' supply of Obama-wipes.

1604273526782.png

View attachment 95948

View attachment 409790
That’s OLD!
This is current ... for a few more days, at least.
85BDF77C-742C-4DD1-B6EB-B3736D1F090E.jpeg

As far as “personality” is concerned, who uses more than 4 squares of TP nowadays? During the TP shortage earlier this COVID year, did you learn to save by using only 2 squares? :)

View attachment 95948

The democrats rub their heads with crying towels.

View attachment 95948

The democrats rub their heads with crying towels.
Do you use only your Hand, Soap & water as they do in traditional cultures?

View attachment 95948

View attachment 409790
That’s OLD!
View attachment 410461
You forgot the original presidential wipers.
1604405291113.png

View attachment 95948

View attachment 409790
That’s OLD!
View attachment 410461
You forgot the original presidential wipers.
View attachment 410527
Did not know it started with GWB. Thx.
Regarding philosophy of wiping, when there are only 2 different images on the roll purchased :) by the wiper, would he/she use only 2 squares per wipe?

Maybe not in the detail of "style" that you are alluding to, but the level of personal hygiene that a person maintains is in an effort to impress others, and that is a way of thinking.

My background on this is my recent thesis that the more accurate definition of religion is the practice of exercises for the maintenance of dignity; and the common snarky reply is that wiping one's ass is a form of that. And I have to explain to them that that is correct.

In the detail of style that you are alluding to that is probably initiated by the person's parents' instructions on hygiene and then modified upon different situations encountered. For example, twenty years ago when I was squatting in an abandoned building in New York with no bathroom, I would shit in the small plastic bags I got from the bodegas for the chips and beer I bought - if I didn't have any napkins, I would use a couple of other plastic bags. Tie it up and throw it in the garbage can when I went out of the building.

Pretty much everything has the possibility to effect the way we think.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
As far as “personality” is concerned, who uses more than 4 squares of TP nowadays? During the TP shortage earlier this COVID year, did you learn to save by using only 2 squares? :)
We never ran out, we stock up for bad times.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity ...”

Oh no; is this the TP that Trump is using in the White House?

Maybe not in the detail of "style" that you are alluding to, but the level of personal hygiene that a person maintains is in an effort to impress others, and that is a way of thinking.

My background on this is my recent thesis that the more accurate definition of religion is the practice of exercises for the maintenance of dignity; and the common snarky reply is that wiping one's ass is a form of that. And I have to explain to them that that is correct.

In the detail of style that you are alluding to that is probably initiated by the person's parents' instructions on hygiene and then modified upon different situations encountered. For example, twenty years ago when I was squatting in an abandoned building in New York with no bathroom, I would shit in the small plastic bags I got from the bodegas for the chips and beer I bought - if I didn't have any napkins, I would use a couple of other plastic bags. Tie it up and throw it in the garbage can when I went out of the building.

Pretty much everything has the possibility to effect the way we think.
I agree that “personal hygiene” is important, and it also is respectful of others.
However, there are different ways of maintaining good personal hygiene, with OR without TP!
One should not fret if stores run out of toilet paper.
In many areas on this Earth, as was done before contemporary TP was invented, clean ass-wiping can be done by using your clean fingers with soap & clean water. I do that myself when traveling to underdeveloped countries and staying in cheaper hotels or “down-to-earth” accommodations.
No biggie!

Forum List

Back