Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....so maybe he should have thought twice about passing bogus $20 bills and then resisting the cops.

An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

You're a total fuck I saw three different angles of the video's sure didn't look like he resisted anything too bad someone doesn't kneel on your low life neck boy.

Won’t happen because they keep voting for a corrupt party that keeps them where they are.
C'mon, Gin, WHO keeps them where they are? You mean there are no ghettos in red state run republican cities? You mean city mayors never change party hands?
I invite people here to go to the ghetto. LOOK at the people living there.

They are TOO UNEDUCATED to get a good job.
They have no hope, nothing but drugs and violence and hate in their lives.
As wrong as it is, America creates these riots. Take a look at the schools these people have to go to compared to the schools in affluent communities.

As much as folks don't want to admit it, these people are the way they are because there is no opportunity for most of them, to escape to be anything better.
The sad fact as I'm finding out here, is that far too many people here simply want to blame these people and sweep them back under the rug where they can forget about them again.
The left (and the media) likes keeping them uneducated they are easier to manipulate that way. College campuses literally are telling black students it’s okay if you can’t comprehend science or logic you are black we understand. And with the asinine woke bs they are on a mission to feminize young black boys using popular culture like comic books,music,entertainment. They have already pretty much destroyed the black family unit. Government is never going to help them...ever.

Won’t happen because they keep voting for a corrupt party that keeps them where they are.
C'mon, Gin, WHO keeps them where they are? You mean there are no ghettos in red state run republican cities? You mean city mayors never change party hands?

As wrong as it is, America creates these riots. Take a look at the schools these people have to go to compared to the schools in affluent communities.

As much as folks don't want to admit it, these people are the way they are because there is no opportunity for most of them, to escape to be anything better.
The sad fact as I'm finding out here, is that far too many people here simply want to blame these people and sweep them back under the rug where they can forget about them again.
That is total bullshit. You leftists are dangerously allergic to personal responsibility. Your ilk is part of the problem.
He is not really a leftist. And it is true that Dems do everything they can to try to hold others back. Not allowing them school choice, not keeping thugs from the neighborhoods in jail, not enforcing policing of the bad guys, etc. I am all for personal responsibility, but I also know certain areas are purposely ignored, tax dollars not spent, etc. Not everyone can escape it.

EASTON, Pa. (WPVI) -- A man accused of having scared a woman so much during a Northampton County home-invasion robbery that she had a heart attack that night and died two months later has been convicted of second-degree murder.
See in you invalid robbery analogy the criminal cause the woman’s demise. At this point the only known criminal is the deceased

The woman died of a heart attack. She had underlying health conditions. The stress of the robbery, like the stress of having a knee on your neck for 9 minutes triggered the event that was the actual cause of death.

And the person who did it, was convicted of 2nd degree murder.
Apples and oranges and you are dumb
The criminal engaged in a criminal act and the woman was the recipient of that and died
Here law enforcement had to subdue a criminal and the criminal died. We know you hate police weepers want the cop to be a criminal but we dont know because all we have seen is what followed him being on ground with knee on neck and not what preceeded that

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting
Watch the video. You can see him.being strangled to death, hear him feel my a begging for air.

This looks like victim blaming and an excuse for the police department.

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting
Watch the video. You can see him.being strangled to death, hear him feel my a begging for air.

This looks like victim blaming and an excuse for the police department.

EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE THAT TO YOU.

JO.....

Interesting
What's interesting is that the article lied. I saw the video and that's NOT the way it happened.
Further: "coronary artery disease" is plaque, which we all get as we get older, and "hypertensive heart disease" is high blood pressure.
And any "potential" intoxicants means none found so far.
And a preliminary autopsy isn't conclusive.

I think the family needs an independent opinion outside of Minneapolis.

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

Sorry. The dogs who are looting and destroying property should be put down.
WHOA. Dude. How did we jump from the guy on the ground dying and the cause of it, to rioters and looters! I never said a word about that! THey should all be arrested and charged. I hope you're not tuning out to be another flaming nutcase hiding behind the moniker "conservative." I just got threatened by another upstanding rightwinger and told not to participate in anymore of his threads because I dared to disagree with him!

You'd think half the rightwingers on this forum were family of the Derek Chauvin cop.

When you fucking need a cop to pull a rapist off of your child.....you will sing differently.
Not all cops are innocent.....but you cannot blame the cops for doing what they are supposed to do.
If this guy had poor health due to 50 years of kentucky fried chicken and Miller GIQS that is not their responsibility.

JO

Interesting
What's interesting is that the article lied. I saw the video and that's NOT the way it happened.
Further: "coronary artery disease" is plaque, which we all get as we get older, and "hypertensive heart disease" is high blood pressure.

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can't get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

I agree with the one line .... he indicated that he was in distress.....that should have been heeded or at least more deeply investigated by the officers there to make sure it wasn't just a gimmick ....IMO.

JO

Nig*ra please......
Burn my bidness down...

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
Ya we should not arrest criminals cause they may be sick right?
What crime did he commit?

Resisting arrest not to mention he was a career criminal.
The use of counterfeit currency. Then "Resisting arrest not to mention he was a career criminal." Really nice guy.

Interesting

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can't get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

I agree with the one line .... he indicated that he was in distress.....that should have been heeded or at least more deeply investigated by the officers there to make sure it wasn't just a gimmick ....IMO.

JO
That comment occurs frequently when the criminal is “in danger” of being subdued

Honestly I dont know so I genuinely ask-Was he dead when the officer relinquished him?

Ya we should not arrest criminals cause they may be sick right?
What crime did he commit?

Resisting arrest not to mention he was a career criminal.
The use of counterfeit currency. Then "Resisting arrest not to mention he was a career criminal." Really nice guy.

The penalty for counterfeiting is not execution. If this police officer is as in the wrong as it certainly seems, he needs to be held accountable to the law like anyone else. Same for the other officers who stood around watching it happen. If the guy had every medical condition under the sun, if he was going to die 5 minutes after all this happened in any case, the police officer is still guilty of manslaughter at least if everything about this is as it seems. If the police are not accountable to the law like everyone else, then there is no accountability and no real rule of law. That being said, the great, great majority of police officers are hard-working, dedicated, underappreciated public servants without whom our social fabric could not hold. Looting, arson, and assault by vile criminals has nothing to do with justice for the deceased man and ought not be excused by any means. Although it seems unlikely, everyone needs to calm the fuck down and let truth and justice play out.

Interesting

The Autopsy report thinks he had an underlying health problem, in any case Mr. Floyd was under long term stress by the stupid Police officers, who kept ignoring his obvious distress.

The knee boy deserves a roasting in court for it..

Interesting
Wow, THIS changes things..........

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....so maybe he should have thought twice about passing bogus $20 bills and then resisting the cops.

An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

~~~~~~
Passing counterfeit money is a federal crime punishable by up to 20 years in jail.

Just how much funny money was found on George Floyd? Was it an accident or was he passing those $20 dollar bills? I doubt we will ever know. His death was not caused by Chauvin as it was first reported. So who is at fault for the killings, looting and burning that has followed? It's not Trump but this falls upon the media to be responsible.

Karma happens:

Forum List

Back