Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

High blood pressure can cause a stroke.

At any rate he was definitely in distress and needed medical attention.

I agree completely and because I proved, and the coroner agreed, that the man was so wound up he practically killed himself....now I'm a "racist" and don't know what I'm talking about to these fools. I feel nothing but sorry for him and his family but there are consequences to being a criminal....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
A lot of these people have compromised systems from drug abuse. They want to act like tough guys and get physical with the police, then we all are supposed to be upset when the guy commits suicide by cop

Sometimes suspects will swallow their illegal contraband if they think that they are going to be arrested.
It could possibly be an accidental overdose.

I thought that too but if I'd said it I'd have been called KKK instead of just a racist.

You don't decide what my thread is about.
So you ARE another righwing crackpot! I never said a WORD about deciding what your thread is about. I said not to put words in my mouth and there you go doing it again!
The rioting and looting is totally wrong. Almost as wrong as calling them, dogs and saying they should all be murdered for it.
Assholes like you give thew right wing a bad name.
Do yourself a favor and DROP DEAD. Better yet: join the democratic party.
Had that asshole cop not been such a flaming callous jerk, NONE of this would have happened. Send the bill for Minneapolis to HIM.
No ...they need to send the bill to the governor who told the police and fire department to stand down.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
In other words, if he wasn’t acting like a thug trying to steal with fake money, then acting like a jackass after being cuffed and refusing to get into the car, he’d still be alive.

Like Chris Rock said, if you get arrested, just shut-the-fuck-up and do as your told.

Exactly.
Like while the cop had his knee on the guys neck and told him to get up?

You are making up shit....get lost.
Key here-
The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police

So blacks are an endangered species unaccountable for the consequences of leading the thug life? Fuck that...bad boy bad boy what ya gonna what ya gonna do when they come for you?

It is time white folks wake up ....open up their window....and shout We are mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore.

Blacks have been given too much already but they are not satisfied always wanting more and more....want the white working class to give them more and more.

Not even to mention they look for any excuse to riot, loot and burn....even if they have to make shit up.

So you ARE another righwing crackpot! I never said a WORD about deciding what your thread is about. I said not to put words in my mouth and there you go doing it again!
The rioting and looting is totally wrong. Almost as wrong as calling them, dogs and saying they should all be murdered for it.
Had that asshole cop not been such a flaming callous jerk, NONE of this would have happened. Send the bill for Minneapolis to HIM.

Just shut up dumb ass.
The Cop:
1) Has been fired
2) Arrested
3) Charged.

Try and steal from my home or business.
Go ahead.

I am a conservative.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
Ya we should not arrest criminals cause they may be sick right?
What crime did he commit?

Resisting arrest not to mention he was a career criminal.
Once the suspect is in handcuffs, its over.
Ask anyone in law enforcement.

You're right, but the theft and destruction should be met with the same force.

Sorry about burning down the Target ...

tenor.gif

Just shut up dumb ass.
The Cop:
1) Has been fired
2) Arrested
3) Charged.

Try and steal from my home or business.
Go ahead.

I am a conservative.

It is time America woke up to the fact we have a huge, huge problem with Negroes and it is not going away...in fact it is getting worse.

This case demonstrates very clearly White Folks will have to defend themselves...the authrotites are hogtied with political correctness and a fear of being called racist.

I will tell you what would put a end to this b.s. every white person in America should put on a arm band that declares I am a racist....and I vote....the dumbass politicians might wake up to the fact there are more white voters than black and quit kowtowing to the damn Negroes!

I have not found that he was resisting arrest, please supply a link to that. Also, please do not link to what the police on site stated.

Is depriving blood to the brain considered asphyxiation?
Asphyxia or asphyxiation is a condition of deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing. Says nothing about blood flow. It'll take more than a preliminary autopsy to measure the oxygen content to the brain.
Just wearing those idiot masks the governors insist on can reduce oxygen and give you a migraine, make you dizzy etc...

Once the suspect is in handcuffs, its over.
Ask anyone in law enforcement.

That's not true. Suspects in cuffs often kick, spit, bite, and even try to self harm for some time. It does limit what an officer can do. You can't shoot a suspect in cuffs, you can't spray them or club them. You can
restrain them and use pain compliance to prevent harm to the public, other officers, the public, or to prevent flight.

Go ahead, try and loot my business.
What does that have to do with anything?

The dogs do the looting and destruction need to be put down.
Whatever you say, tough guy.

The politics of black victimhood are going to take a big hit from this b.s. of trying to blame the police for murder before the autopsy came back....all based on some idiots cellphone video ....outrageous.

Yep, but this finding means a murder won't necessarily stick now.
Disagree. 3rd degree murder only required depraved indifference. Somebody begging for his life for 6 minutes, and continuing to put your knee on his neck for three minutes after he becomes unresponsive, is clearly depraved indifference.

The officer didn't care.

Forum List

Back