Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

Odds are high she is a woman, but nothing is absolute, and a judge should know that it is out of her area of expertise.
She does not know her chromosomes, hormones, and while she can know her own puberty response, she can't know it for anyone else.
Ok! You win! Just jackson needs to be denied a seat on the Supreme Court because she is indeed not a black female. Biden promised us a black female. She does not fit the bill.

I stand by my earlier statement. We already have a black female on the supreme court in justice Kavanaugh.

So, Biden needs to make another pick.

Actually, I take that back. Biden says he wants a black woman, but since we don't know what a woman is, and since skin color can vary greatly, his pick is impossible. So, he needs to change his pick to a non gender specific and non color specific. So, he could pick anyone and it would satisfy his criteria.

What they need to do is just put all judges in a hat and someone pick one, and that will fit his criteria.

Last edited:
Imagine if you will a dimension beyond sight and sound. A dimension where a young woman is about
to become the first black Supreme Court Justice in history....if!
If she can answer a simple question most children know.
But the problem is she isn't a biologist so how could she ever know? And time is running out in ....The Twilight Zone! Pay theme music.

Leslie Uggams as Kentanji Brown Jackson
Lloyd Nolan as Senator Philip Mint Juillep White
And as shocked CNN reporter Phyllis Truheart ...Joy Behar.
This week's Episode, Who Knows What a Women is?

None of that deals with the question of (regardless of how a person “identifies”) whether that person is a biological female of a biological male.

Again, I have no quarrel with some poor devil feeling trapped in the biological body of the “other” sex. I don’t care if a guy is gay or a woman is lesbian. I don’t care if some people choose to be surgically and chemically altered. That’s a personal matter and not one defining their biological sex. In fact, for anyone who is in that position, I wish them well and best of luck. I truly don’t judge them.

But for most people (barring genetic damage or mutations), the question of their sex is hardly a question at all. If the child is born with a uterus and later on in life is capable of carrying a baby inside her body in that uterus, that child is a biological female. If the child has a penis and no uterus, that child could never be pregnant. It is a biological male.

The greatest harm being done is when they try things like hormones or surgery on someone under 18 (hell under 25 as we've all heard criminal apologists say that's the maturity age for human thought processes) that cannot be reversed or fixed if the person decides later they were wrong.

The 2nd greatest harm is even after one does the hormones, and the surgery, and the therapy you are still not giving the person what they want, you are just hoping to give them a close enough illusion that their dysphoria is tricked into remission.

"suspended"
Ah, PC, a hat-tip!

Too many times I view the RightField of this venue as a grim and humorless bunch ( witness their fbombs, douchebags, morons, etc).

NOT....that I've ever read that jackassery in any of your posts. Still, I think maybe we could agree a little more humor wouldn't hurt most of 'em at all.

So, with that said ---your "suspended"........is funny.

And witty.

Waytogoattagurl!

She doesn't represent American values and attitudes......she represents the European/Marxist views that you do.

She is not there to exercise judicial knowledge, she is simply a reliable Leftist view: stand with the lawless, not the law abiding.

Watch how simple it is to prove it.......where do you stand on this?

“Justin Trudeau blames Putin invading Ukraine on Democracies NOT being ANTI-Free Speech enough. No, really. It’s amazing.”
“Countries allowing increasing misinformation and disinformation to be shared on social media.” Justin Trudeau blames Putin invading Ukraine on Democracies NOT being ANTI-Free Speech enough. No, really. It’s amazing.

1660851205525.png

The greatest harm being done is when they try things like hormones or surgery on someone under 18 (hell under 25 as we've all heard criminal apologists say that's the maturity age for human thought processes) that cannot be reversed or fixed if the person decides later they were wrong.

The 2nd greatest harm is even after one does the hormones, and the surgery, and the therapy you are still not giving the person what they want, you are just hoping to give them a close enough illusion that their dysphoria is tricked into remission.
But if I dose testosterone to a woman that is ok?

Do women normally ask other women If the know what a woman is?
Not normally, no -----

But there is nothing normal about these times.

In these twisted times some women may be so leftwing brainwashed that they think men can have babies and nurse babies and dance in children's libraries pretending to be women -----

Maybe it's safer to ask how crazy a woman is, and to make sure "she" doesn't have a strange, deep voice.

Not normally, no -----

But there is nothing normal about these times.

In these twisted times some women may be so leftwing brainwashed that they think men can have babies and nurse babies and dance in children's libraries pretending to be women -----

Maybe it's safer to ask how crazy a woman is, and to make sure "she" doesn't have a strange, deep voice.
I've known women with deep voices, hairy nipples , large clits and man hands. I am guessing you think biology is a set science with zero abnormalities in reproduction.

I've known women with deep voices, hairy nipples , large clits and man hands. I am guessing you think biology is a set science with zero abnormalities in reproduction.
Sounds to me as if you've run into a lot of male trannies and have NO IDEA how to tell what they really are!

Forum List

Back