Aside from IN Barry's Back Pocket, where was the AP BEFORE this Passed?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I mean Seriously... Where was this Headline/Story during the "Debates" on this Bill?...

Nearly 4M people could pay without health coverage

Apr 22, 6:15 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) - Nearly 4 million Americans - the vast majority of them middle class - will have to pay a penalty if they don't get insurance when President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law kicks in, according to congressional estimates released Thursday.

The penalties will average a little more than $1,000 apiece in 2016, the Congressional Budget Office said in a report.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEALTH_CARE_TAXES?SITE=WVEC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

---

Apparently Barry has NO Issue with Shovin' it in the Middle Class and Breakin' it off!

And of course the AP is Quick to Point out the GOP'ers that wanted or Passed the Same...

Classic.

:)

peace...

Our media in incompetent. To depend on them for good analysis is not too smart.

they were likely reporting on Tigers floozies.

WOW! 4 Million people!

That's almost 2 percent of Americans! If that's the whole middle class, we've got much bigger problems on our hands.

Seriously, it's not like this is surprising. The "MSM" hasn't been covering this up, the healthcare bill has been in the news constantly for the last year.

What exactly is so shocking about this?

Thank you Sir, may I have another?...

Report: Health overhaul will increase tab
Health and Human Services experts say plan falls short of controlling costs

updated 8:08 p.m. MT, Thurs., April 22, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law will increase the nation's health care tab instead of bringing costs down, government economic forecasters concluded Thursday in a sobering assessment of the sweeping legislation.

A report by economic experts at the Health and Human Services Department said the health care remake will achieve Obama's aim of expanding health insurance — adding 34 million Americans to the coverage rolls.

Report: Health overhaul will increase tab - Health care reform- msnbc.com

:clap2:

peace...

Our media in incompetent. To depend on them for good analysis is not too smart.

they were likely reporting on Tigers floozies.

i easily found stories dating back to last summer about this. life's hard if you don't pay attention

Google

Can you Illustrate their Position and Frequency on the Wire?... In the Evening News?... Top of the Hour Radio News?... Top of the Fold in the Papers?...

peace...

I mean Seriously... Where was this Headline/Story during the "Debates" on this Bill?...

WASHINGTON (AP) - Nearly 4 million Americans - the vast majority of them middle class - will have to pay a penalty if they don't get insurance when President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law kicks in, according to congressional estimates released Thursday.

The penalties will average a little more than $1,000 apiece in 2016, the Congressional Budget Office said in a report.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEALTH_CARE_TAXES?SITE=WVEC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

---

Apparently Barry has NO Issue with Shovin' it in the Middle Class and Breakin' it off!

And of course the AP is Quick to Point out the GOP'ers that wanted or Passed the Same...

Classic.

peace...

So....you are JUST finding out about this now? Have you been living on another planet for the past year? Or are you just that stoopid?

---

Classic.

peace...

So....you are JUST finding out about this now? Have you been living on another planet for the past year? Or are you just that stoopid?

If I Cared... And I Don't... I'd Explain the Illustration to you...

peace...

Forum List

Back