Asians And Umpires

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....94% isn't good enough for either.

1. If an Asian student doesn't get an A+.....there better be a darn good explanation.

2. Major League umpires are well known to call balls and strikes accurately, at about a 94% rate......missing about 6% of the calls.

And, I check and it's true. I don't believe I ever counted over 10% of the calls as wrong.

4. But......if the technology is there for a 100% accuracy rate........what the heck are we waiting for??????????

5. Umpires can remain for lots of other calls......but I'm ready for RoboUmp!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute here: Americans, i.e. most of us, try to teach our kids to work hard and excel. But poor blacks can't do that, its their "culture" now. Poor black culture is a viscous cycle of ignorance. And poverty, crime and addiction. But if we try to stop that, its ...(TA DAH) "RACISM". There is no way on earth to lead a dumb ass self imposed ghetto dweller to facts, you can't make them THINK.

Last edited:
Wait a minute here: Americans, i.e. most of us, try to teach our kids to work hard and excel. But poor blacks can't do that, its their "culture" now. Poor black culture is a viscous cycle of ignorance. And poverty, crime and addiction. But if we try to stop that, its ...(TA DAH) "RACISM". There is no way on earth to lead a dumb ass self imposed ghetto dweller to facts, you cant make them THINK.
And you spew this bullshit because you grew up in a poor black home? Stop talking shit, you ignorant dimwit.

(a) There is no reason not to have electronic Balls & Strikes in MLB. They have had electronic line judging in Tennis for quite a while now, and it works fine.

(b) The strike zone should be standardized. Top and bottom of the zone set at X inches above the plate going up to Y inches above. If any part of the ball passes through any part of the strike zone, it's a called strike. The height of the batter and his stance will not matter. No more Ricky Henderson bullshit.

(c) Home plate umps would still be required for foul tips, check swings, safe calls at home, etc.

Seriously, what's the holdup?

Wait a minute here: Americans, i.e. most of us, try to teach our kids to work hard and excel. But poor blacks can't do that, its their "culture" now. Poor black culture is a viscous cycle of ignorance. And poverty, crime and addiction. But if we try to stop that, its ...(TA DAH) "RACISM". There is no way on earth to lead a dumb ass self imposed ghetto dweller to facts, you can't make them THINK.

Democrats/Liberals actually teach black people to avoid any traits that would make them successful, and enable them to get off the plantation.

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

. The Liberals want to make certain that their 'pets' never succeed, and therefore paint as pejorative, the most successful culture ever to exist, and they call it 'white.'

According to the recent Smithsonian display on whiteness, these are the traits real black persons must avoid in order not to be ridiculed as ‘acting white.’

“Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Among other things, this graphic suggests that the nuclear family, science, capitalism, and the Judeo-Christian tradition are forms of oppressive “whiteness” that non-white people should reject as part of an oppressive system.

“Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America’s history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal,” the Smithsonian “whiteness” page reads. The “teaching tool” suggests that “whiteness” needs to be overthrown in order for non-white people to become liberated from an oppressive “white culture.”

“Whiteness (and its accepted normality) also exist as everyday microaggressions toward people of color,” the Smithsonian page argues. “Acts of microaggressions include verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs or insults toward nonwhites. Whether intentional or not, these attitudes communicate hostile, derogatory, or harmful messages.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

They cannot allow their 'pets' to assume those traits, and face the fact that they don't need the Democrats.

"Video: Rougned Odor called out on this ridiculous strike

Rougned Odor was the victim of a bad strike three call in Sunday night’s New York Yankees-Boston Red Sox game.

The teams were tied at four in the bottom of the ninth inning. The Yankees had runners on the corners with two out, making it a huge opportunity for Odor.

Odor worked the count full but then got rung up by umpire Gabe Morales on this pitch that was off the plate:

Greg “ Mad Dog “ Maddux wouldn’t be in the HOF if they had the electronic umpire back when he pitched…

Taking the fun out of wondering if the Ump will miss that ball or strike, so I am against the electronic umpire, but I know for sure I am the minority here!

Greg “ Mad Dog “ Maddux wouldn’t be in the HOF if they had the electronic umpire back when he pitched…

Taking the fun out of wondering if the Ump will miss that ball or strike, so I am against the electronic umpire, but I know for sure I am the minority here!

I bet you are also opposed to photo ID for voting too, huh?

What does that have to do with Baseball and electronic umpires?

I am not going to discuss something off topic with you and will discuss the OP and in my opinion electronic umpires will take away from the game and not add to it.

Baseball is like life and is imperfect and I prefer to scream at the umpire that made the missed call than have some computer call the game for us.

Many pitchers nibble the plate like Greg Maddux did during his career and using a computer to call balls and strikes would have derailed his magnificent career.

So for me it is a hard no because as I wrote Baseball is imperfect like life, but so many of you want perfection which make all of you boring!

Accuracy.

You oppose it.

Rougned Odor was the victim of a bad strike three call in Sunday night’s New York Yankees-Boston Red Sox game.

The teams were tied at four in the bottom of the ninth inning. The Yankees had runners on the corners with two out, making it a huge opportunity for Odor.

Odor worked the count full but then got rung up by umpire Gabe Morales on this pitch that was off the plate:
Proof that the Yankees stink.

Whether or not that is true.....how does an absurd call by an umpire 'prove' your contention???

Whether or not that is true.....how does an absurd call by an umpire 'prove' your contention???
“Odor.” Get it?

Last edited:
And you spew this bullshit because you grew up in a poor black home? Stop talking shit, you ignorant dimwit.
Have you never heard of “acting white?” That used to be a common complaint of “D” and “F” black students toward black students who made the honor roll

Have you never heard of “acting white?” That used to be a common complaint of “D” and “F” black students toward black students who made the honor roll
Another significant characteristic that holds blacks back is not honoring those who have succeeded....the 'acting white,' 'Uncle Tom,' thing.

John McWorter has written about it as well.
As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

Clarence Page of the Chicago Trib say this on one of the Sunday shows, how blacks will pull down one who succeeds.

"Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a phrase that describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise"
Crab mentality - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Accuracy.

You oppose it.

Your comment had nothing to do with the OP and you know it.

Accuracy.

You oppose it.

Your comment had nothing to do with the OP and you know it.

It has everything to do with the OP.....

Here, among so very many things you don't understand.....

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

So, you're a government school grad?

(a) There is no reason not to have electronic Balls & Strikes in MLB. They have had electronic line judging in Tennis for quite a while now, and it works fine.

(b) The strike zone should be standardized. Top and bottom of the zone set at X inches above the plate going up to Y inches above. If any part of the ball passes through any part of the strike zone, it's a called strike. The height of the batter and his stance will not matter. No more Ricky Henderson bullshit.

(c) Home plate umps would still be required for foul tips, check swings, safe calls at home, etc.

You need to reread baseball rules until you understand them. Offhand, Dustin Pedroia (5'6") and Frank Thomas (6'5") have wildly different strike zones. (A pitch at Thomas's armpits is at Pedroia's chin.)

You need to reread baseball rules until you understand them. Offhand, Dustin Pedroia (5'6") and Frank Thomas (6'5") have wildly different strike zones. (A pitch at Thomas's armpits is at Pedroia's chin.)

The strike zone is relative to knees and letters.

So..... Bill Veeck can send a midget to bat.

The strike zone is relative to knees and letters.

So..... Bill Veeck can send a midget to bat.
No kidding. Did you actually READ what I was replying to?

Forum List

Back