Asians and the Virus

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm at work today and I over hear a couple of Asians discussing the virus and how to protect yourself.....and I never said a word, I just listened....but in my head, the following just spilled out:

Me: Maybe if you mf's stop trying to cook everything that moves, we wouldn't have these effin problems. Just because God made it, doesn't mean it has to have soy sauce on it. We got n**** eating pig for a thousand years, but it's you red fucks that gave us the swine flu...like WTF did yall eat that we didn't? We need to impose a world wide ban on Asians in the kitchen, never had no problems with you people with rice....One more time, just bc it moves, mf's don't mean you gotta fry it in grease and eat it!!

I chuckled all day on this in my head....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Banned
Just a after thought....I never once said a word to these ladies, so I'm a thoughtful racist....okay

upload_2020-3-12_10-47-17.png

• Banned
Just a after thought....I never once said a word to these ladies, so I'm a thoughtful racist....okay
"it doesn't mean you go around committing hate crimes. . . "

I'm an old black lady that wouldn't harm a flea....but I got a sick sense of humor....kill me!! I'm just getting sick and tired of every time you look up, these mf's are in the kitchen cooking shit that need to stay in the wild......what the fuck ever happened to rice? Rice patties, rice wine, rice bread????? Never heard a lick of shit out of these ppl back then, now you got capitalism and these mf's want to drain the ocean, fry up everything with a pulse and sell the shit. Why the hell we even put a McDonalds and KFC over there, if these chinky eye fuck heads would rather eat snake dicks and bat balls....give me a fuckin break!!

One more time, just because God made it, doesn't mean sweet and sour sauce will make it eatible

I have no idea how any of you people can be joking about this plague. People are dying after all.

Tom Hanks has it of all people, and everyone loves Tom.

In fact, I feel achy myself today and a tad bit of a runny nose. And worst of all, I am also craving fried rice.

Forum List

Back