Asian Attack by Black Man

Bullshit. His rhetoric was against the CCP for releasing a virus. He said 0 about Asians. Please produce a quote where Trump said American Asians were to blame.
The minute Trump began with that racist rhetoric the attacks on Asian-Americans spiked.

I don't have time to waste on a dunce like you. You're gonna have to figure this crap out for yourself.

Blacks have been attacking Asians for decades in places run by people like you.

So the first attack on Asians by someone white only happened this year, is that what you are telling us.

What is even more just...disgusting about this racist african-american's assault on this elderly Asian....is the other New Yorkers..who odds are they are dems, simply did nothing...one guy even shut the down. Tells you a lot about the citizens that make up NYC...and in particular their racist views on Asians

What is even more just...disgusting about this racist african-american's assault on this elderly Asian....is the other New Yorkers..who odds are they are dems, simply did nothing...one guy even shut the down. Tells you a lot about the citizens that make up NYC...and in particular their racist views on Asians
Hating Asians and Blacks has you and the rest of the Deplorables in a difficult spot here so you go after the bystanders who might have been concerned about being shot. People do carry guns in that city.

Hating Asians and Blacks has you and the rest of the Deplorables in a difficult spot here so you go after the bystanders who might have been concerned about being shot. People do carry guns in that city.
huh? When did I say I hated Asians or blacks? I in fact don't...I don't hate anyone...but I certainlyd dislike this black man for his racist attack, and I dislike the folks that continue to defend this, either directly, or indirectly like you, who seems to project and deflect the issue.

I can certainly understand that maybe the bystanders were concerned of being shot by this african-american racist...and it's certainly true that, despite NYC very strict gun laws, criminals get guns....but I would like to think a concerned citizen would try to stand up to racism when confronted with it....

There seems to be more Black people attacking Asians than white people. Why isn't this news?

Those looker ons who closed their door instead of trying to help the lady look black also......yet the biden regimes narrative of white supremacists being the ones attacking asians continues un-abated.

Video released by police Monday shows several men from the building standing near the door — feet from where the attack unfolded — without lifting a finger to help. Those staff members have been suspended, the management company said.
Tribalism.

New reports show this racist, has been convicted of the murdering his own mother in 2002, and released early by Cuomo in 2019....another great move by the Dem Admin of Andy "the grandma killin" Cuomo

If you look at the attacker in the OP's video, he has a red towel hanging from his belt over his privates. Is he a muslim? The 65-year old woman he attacked was walking to church, maybe he knew that? The muslim guy that killed 10 people in Boulder was a muslim too so maybe the attacker on the subway was? The white supremacy bullshit is just that, political bullshit; I think there might be more to these stories that we are not being told. And Biden wants to increase the number of 'refugees' from the ME by tenfold. He has created the current disaster on the southern border too. People that are not very nice are coming into this country, probably in significant numbers. Does he really care about us? I don't think so.

Added: I was wrong in this instance. From the NY Post:

A resident at the Four Points by Sheraton — the West 40th Street homeless shelter where Elliot was staying during the alleged attack — said he knew the brute well after spending time with him at another shelter.

“He told me he was [a] diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic,” the man, who declined to give his name, told The Post. “He’s quiet. He doesn’t talk much. He is really paranoid. He has mental issues.”

He may or may not be a Muslim, but it appears he does have mental illness issues. Lotta that going around.

Last edited:
For years blacks have complained about profiling. This is why it happens. I'm not saying it's fair, but ppl and law enforcement will profile based on the patterns they see and experience every day. Blacks profile other blacks. This is a fact the black community doesn't want to discuss because it looks like they're turning on their own, but it's true. It's made to look like just white, asians, hispanics, etc., that profile blacks.

There seems to be more Black people attacking Asians than white people. Why isn't this news?

it is news, it's all over the news.

Forum List

Back