Asian American (and Immigrant) Success Completely Debunks Myth of 'Systemic Racism'

A 4.2 gpa means nothing to the allegedly merit loving right-wing? snowflake.
GPA? You asked me HOW MANY ASIAN MAYORS OR GOVERNORS....now you attempt to switch to GPAs? :p

BTW, here ya go - more for your 'educate yourself' Library:

GPA? You asked me HOW MANY ASIAN MAYORS OR GOVERNORS....now you attempt to switch to GPAs? :p

BTW, here ya go - more for your 'educate yourself' Library:

You are the one alleging it is about merit.

That both face difficulties is clear but the fact is Asians are much more successful than Blacks, in part because Asians value education.

Our Civil War over slavery did not happen in a vacuum of special pleading. It must have had some effect. Black codes were one example. Continued right-wing bigotry toward blacks is another.

Our Civil War over slavery did not happen in a vacuum of special pleading. It must have had some effect. Black codes were one example. Continued right-wing bigotry toward blacks is another.

So traumatic stress and its many effects are genetically inherited? How many generations before you move on with your life?

Those who can do, those who can't find excuses. Just that simple.

So traumatic stress and its many effects are genetically inherited? How many generations before you move on with your life?

Those who can do, those who can't find excuses. Just that simple.

Right-wingers simply whine about alleged illegals in immigration threads. Just right-wing excuses. Move on with your lives.

Several key factors exacerbate this vicious cycle of wealth inequality. Black households, for example, have far less access to tax-advantaged forms of savings, due in part to a long history of employment discrimination and other discriminatory practices.

Right-wingers simply whine about alleged illegals in immigration threads. Just right-wing excuses. Move on with your lives.

Several key factors exacerbate this vicious cycle of wealth inequality. Black households, for example, have far less access to tax-advantaged forms of savings, due in part to a long history of employment discrimination and other discriminatory practices.

Again - Those who can do, those who can't find excuses.

Too fking sad that you can't see it.

No they don't. And each group contributed to CRT. Jews are not a race. Whites like you love to lie about things.

While i agree with your view of specifically ashkenazi

that's not how they view it

I want to give them the quotas so they can remember why we don't do this shit. Little disingenuous fuckers

We used to count them as a separate race...As they would want. Did not end well for elite college admissions for them

How successful were Europeans during WWII. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Success during WWII has little to do with overcoming social barriers today and working to achieve success in the present day.

Did they have European codes or Asian codes for as long as blacks? Sorry, I couldn't resist. Institutional bigotry has everything to do with social barriers and success even today.

When people walk down the street or ride the subway, they never become tense when they see an Asian teenager or twentysomething, for they know that Asians are the most law-abiding ethnicity in this strange nation.

It's not for nothing that they are considered the Model Minority.

They are a real credit to this nation.
And their females are hawt..

Forum List

Back