Zone1 Asian American ancestry

Through pain, through failure, through suffering, through patience, up, up, up, to heaven, to be the first, to be a warrior, and so on. Fall down and get up again. Break a leg and get back on the road. That's the American approach.

Your obsession with the mythical warrior is so cute.

Some day you should come to the US and see how wrong you are about so many things.

Oh many Americans do sports for a variety of reasons. And yes, spirituality (in a way) is one of those reasons. But if you go in a gym and start trying to tell people that they are following in Aryan footsteps or that they are trying to be closer to the Aryan sky, some woman is likely to kick your ass. The men would just laugh.
It does not matter what they themselves think, it is important that their character corresponds to the Aryan. America is the only country that has preserved the Aryan spirit and Aryan values

Your obsession with the mythical warrior is so cute.

Some day you should come to the US and see how wrong you are about so many things.
No need to guess about what has already become history: Americans are engaged in the toughest and uncompromising sports, traditional American sports are extremely tough and masculine, crossfit is a national type of fitness that is practically inaccessible to the mass European faggot, they just can't do it, and they don't have anything like that

Boxing has caused brain injuries in virtually every man who participated in it at a high level.

And bull riding? I love riding horses. Only a fool gets on the back of a 2,000 lb animal that doesn't want to be ridden.

Good fun to watch though.

My father told me when he was a teenager, he got on a wild horse. She threw him 10 meters away and he broke his arm

The people who dealt with horses in the Eurasian steppes were all skilled riders. This meant that each of them had sports training at the level of a professional gymnast. Therefore, folk dances of horse-breeding peoples have crazy acrobatics

In the old days, a young guy had to show his horsemanship to his bride, so not only purely military, but also artistic elements appeared there

Gymnastic exercises on horseback and breakdancing come from the training of horsemen

frenzied PR of the "white man"
The Eurocentric concept is an absolute lie, which was propagated by Nazi ideologists
Indigenous Europeans were the most backward part of humanity.

So, in other words, Rupol, this is just another "Bash White People" thread under the guise of some unsubstantiated theory about Asian ancestry? Worse, you present nothing in your OP to make me think you even know what you are talking about, whatever that is.

I have noticed that many Americans do not want to admit their Asian origin. This is due to the frenzied PR of the "white man" by the pan-Germanists. Some Americans may think that being a descendant of Europeans is more honorable than being Asian.

However, the development of Europe in comparison with Asia is a lie. The Eurocentric concept is an absolute lie, which was propagated by Nazi ideologists such as Gobineau. Indigenous Europeans were the most backward part of humanity. They got acquainted with the achievements of culture only after the arrival of the Aryans from the Urals in the Danube valley. It was only after the Arians founded the Hallstatt and then Latin culture that the savages of Europe learned the wheel, the potter's wheel and metal products. The first Patrician Rome was also founded by Asians

In many parts of Northern Europe, the Neolithic was preserved until the 7th century AD, until the time when the Avars and Bulgars from Asia came there.

Therefore, there is no reason to be ashamed of Asian origin

Who are all these americans with asian ancestry denying their asian origins? What a strange claim.

So, in other words, Rupol, this is just another "Bash White People" thread under the guise of some unsubstantiated theory about Asian ancestry? Worse, you present nothing in your OP to make me think you even know what you are talking about, whatever that is.
I see only the Nazi's lousy excuses here

The German theory is not justified by anything, nothing at all, it is pure fiction.

The native Germans come from the culture of linear and corded ceramics. They lived mainly among swamps and forests, so their cults were called "poganus"
There are no traces of Aryan cultures there, and this is well known to any archaeologist.

And aryans have never been "white" in the Germanic sense
There is no mention of white people in the Vedas, and there are no swastikas in Aryan cultures.
All the purest lies that were just invented from scratch.

And it was ridiculous to talk about the superiority of the white race in those days. The Celts came to Europe in war chariots with spokes, with iron weapons, and they were already building observatories and composing music, and the Germans lived in the Neolithic, and learned only to stick stones on sticks

Forum List

Back