Zone1 Asian American ancestry

There was something in Greece before the Aryan invasion, during the Levant, but this is a Middle Eastern influence, not a European one

I see only the Nazi's lousy excuses here
But it is YOUR thread! Did I make an excuse?

The German theory is not justified by anything, nothing at all, it is pure fiction.
What German theory?

The native Germans come from the culture of linear and corded ceramics. They lived mainly among swamps and forests, so their cults were called "poganus"
There are no traces of Aryan cultures there, and this is well known to any archaeologist.
Link?

And aryans have never been "white" in the Germanic sense
There is no mention of white people in the Vedas, and there are no swastikas in Aryan cultures.
All the purest lies that were just invented from scratch.
What happened to the OP discussion of Asian American Ancestry? Are you SURE this is an approved Z1 topic and that you are cut out to debate here? Seems that the model has failed again.

What other link do you need, idiot, it covers exactly those lands where the German-Baltic cultures have always lived and where they formed as forest dwellers.

allentoft-yamna-corded-ware.jpg

Where did you hear that? Absolute bullshit.
I don't remember reading it somewhere.
I personally know a case when a mare killed a stallion with one blow to the chest, with two hooves. The stallion was harassing her.

Unlike dogs, horses are very clean, they do not tolerate disorder in love.

I don't remember reading it somewhere.
I personally know a case when a mare killed a stallion with one blow to the chest, with two hooves. The stallion was harassing her.

Unlike dogs, horses are very clean, they do not tolerate disorder in love.

Yes, a horse can kill another horse with those kicks. It can kill wolves and big cats with those kicks.

But an elephant? No.

Forum List

Back