Ashton Kutcher says China can 'create a problem' via TikTok in the South China Sea

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
An actor who has thought this through, I'm impressed.

Indeed, the warfare he is talking about is quite likely. Sadly, Twitter and Facebook should have defended the president, regardless of any opinion they disagreed with.

It's why free and open system thrive, while closed and controlled systems only assist a small minority in their goals.

Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for July 7

Ashton Kutcher has a strong opinion about China's influence via social media.
The 43-year-old actor recently appeared on the American Optimist YouTube channel and spoke about protecting children from various crimes on the internet.

During his discussion, Kutcher said that he sees "a massive regulatory battle on the horizon" for TikTok, a popular video-sharing social media platform, as it's powered by ByteDance, an internet technology company with headquarters in Beijing.

"If I'm China and I want to create a problem in that area of the world – specifically a Naval problem in the South China Sea, I would probably want to utilize TikTok in order to influence the minds of Americans …" said the actor.

China owns Tik Tok AND the President of the U.S.

Considering that China just unleashed a virus that killed MILLIONS around the world and the fact the world is indifferent to it, I'm pretty sure the Chinese can do just about anything and get away with it.

China owns Tik Tok AND the President of the U.S.

Considering that China just unleashed a virus that killed MILLIONS around the world and the fact the world is indifferent to it, I'm pretty sure the Chinese can do just about anything and get away with it.

It owns Tik Tok.

The US president... well... have you actually seen what the US president has done recently? Doesn't look like he's owned by China at all.

But then people come on here just to spread their fantasy narratives.

Forum List

Back