Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hero, Mao disagrees with you.

Quotation-Mao-Zedong-All-political-power-comes-from-the-barrel-of-a-gun-57-77-31.jpg
Your inabilities and failings in society are your own.

I didn't do anything, dumb fuck.
:laughing0301:
This whole discussion is about what a REAL insurrection would be. The last insurrection ended the lives of 600,000+ Americans.

1/6 was not an insurrection...and no...I was not there.
Your deeply held grievances are the same as those who were there. So much so that you make plans to do it with not only more competency but with more brutality.

Honestly. What sane, well balanced person thinks this way?

I didn't do anything, dumb fuck.
:laughing0301:
This whole discussion is about what a REAL insurrection would be. The last insurrection ended the lives of 600,000+ Americans.

1/6 was not an insurrection...and no...I was not there.
1/6 was a good example of the commingling of violence and politics that is getting more common on the extreme right.

One particular member of Trump's following keeps distracting from other threads to spew lies about this event.

here is the proper thread for that

He will of course ignore it since distraction is his only real goal

You can't even correctly spell the name of the unarmed woman who was murdered by federal cops while you cheered. Fuck you, Nazi.

NFBW: The clear and direct threat was established the first second Ashley Babbitt entered the secured part of the Capitol during a joint session of Congress with the Vice President present wearing a backpack without going through a security check and having her backpack checked for weapons or a bomb.

Do you disagree with that Confederate Soldier and if so why do you?

Did the officer target her? Why her and not the others around her? Why not keep shooting? I disagree because the officer should never have fired his gun in the first place. Brandish it, unless they are attacking you. That's how a lot of police shooting go down, the officers get scared, and have no trigger discipline.

Of course they won't mention anything about their senseless killing of Roseanne Boyland.

The tards talk about Ashli Babbitt and shed their crocodile tears and say she was murdered.

The dipshits don't even mention, or know about, Roseanne Boyland who actually was murdered by the tard herd that trampled her to death.

You never hear her name cross Traitor Trump's lips. That's because it would ruin his whole narrative.

I disagree because the officer should never have fired his gun in the first place.
NFBW: He and other officers should have shot her and others before they did.

This is what the rioter next to BABBITT told the FBI what they did to get to that point.

Thomas Baranyi and Ashley Babbitt STORM Congress together:​
Donald Trump falsely said the 2020 presidential election was marred by widespread voter fraud and that he was the true victor. He told his supporters to "fight" for him as Congress confirmed President-elect Joe Biden's election victory in the Capitol building.​
Baranyi said he personally participated in the storming of the Capitol building to stop Congress from counting the electoral college votes for Biden.​
"We tore through the scaffolding, through flash bangs and tear gas, and blitzed our way in through all the chambers just trying to get into Congress or whoever we could get in to and tell them that we need some kind of investigation into this," he said, according to the FBI affidavit.​

NFBW: stupid fuck still didn’t know he was putting his life in danger the entire time for the worthless lying piece of shit named Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back