Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine 20,000 people showing up to Congress, each armed with rifles and 100 rounds of ammo.
And what are they going to do exactly with guns to put Trump in the White House and keep him there without being elected by we the people of the United States of America?

Trumps idea to use an unarmed mob of millions of idiots as a weapon was unconstitutional and illegal but it wasn’t as stupid as going in with guns a blazing .

That means Trump is smarter than you. You should be concerned

It's a sacrifice many of us are willing to make for the U.S. government to destroy itself.

In fact, just nuke the whole city....just to be sure.

:dunno:
Your "sacrifice" is posting stupid shit on the internet

Do you think the military could stop that force?
Yup. They'd be blown away. Which was why the Jan 6 tards didn't bring many guns. They knew the result would be bloody...their blood.

And what are they going to do exactly with guns to put Trump in the White House and keep him there without being elected by we the people of the United States of America?
See, THAT would be a coup. THAT would be the result of insurrection.

So, you and your little girly-man buddies can stop hyperventilating about 1/6.

Trumps idea to use an unarmed mob of millions of idiots as a weapon was unconstitutional and illegal but it wasn’t as stupid as going in with guns a blazing .
1. An unarmed mob of millions would have overthrown D.C. WITHOUT QUESTION
2. The few hundred who did break into Congress were not there to overthrow the fucking government
3. If it were a REAL insurrection, they would have brought guns and held D.C. like they did in CHAZ.

Your "sacrifice" is posting stupid shit on the internet

Yup. They'd be blown away. Which was why the Jan 6 tards didn't bring many guns. They knew the result would be bloody...their blood.
:laughing0301:

This is why anybody with any real understanding of warfare takes NONE of you idiots seriously.

Geez. It's fucking child-like how little you understand.

You better pray it never happens, bitch.
1664286995952.gif

NFBW: The clear and direct threat was established the first second Ashley Babbitt entered the secured part of the Capitol during a joint session of Congress with the Vice President present wearing a backpack without going through a security check and having her backpack checked for weapons or a bomb.

Do you disagree with that Confederate Soldier and if so why do you?

Umm… that’s literally what the military does.
I have no doubt the military could mount a counter-offensive, but 20,000 armed people WILL take and hold D.C. for a LONG LONG LONG time.

Probably long enough for the 30,000,000 reinforcements to arrive.

You fucking assholes seem to have no clue how power is, and can be, wielded.

It's a sacrifice many of us are willing to make
This is why anybody with any real understanding of warfare
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Colonel Klinker, can you inform the gossipboard here just when YOUR sacrifice is gonna begin? Give us the ETA on that shootin' war you are promoting. Do you even have a gun? Know how to use it? Load ammo? Switch the safety?
It's my experience that guys who can......do.
Guys who can't .....incessantly talk about it on internet social media sites while using a fake name.
No disrespect intended.

You know, I like your stuff here, Bootie. You add sort of a trailer-park savoir faire to the chatroom. Plus tough guys wearing pink bike helmets and pastel clothing.......are always notably ominous. I suppose. ;)

Bootie, don't ever leave this message board. You ARE entertainment, with your cute Keyboard Warrior uniform and all.

Gogetemsicem'.....Rambo-lite. ✌️

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Colonel Klinker, can you inform the gossipboard here just when YOUR sacrifice is gonna begin? Give us the ETA on that shootin' war you are promoting. Do you even have a gun? Know how to use it? Load ammo? Switch the safety?
It's my experience that guys who can......do.
Guys who can't .....incessantly talk about it on internet social media sites while using a fake name.
No disrespect intended.

You know, I like your stuff here, Bootie. You add sort of a trailer-park savoir faire to the chatroom. Plus tough guys wearing pink bike helmets and pastel clothing.......are always notably ominous. I suppose. ;)

Bootie, don't ever leave this message board. You ARE entertainment, with your cute Keyboard Warrior uniform and all.

Gogetemsicem'.....Rambo-lite. ✌️
yeah, don't worry about it.

Intent is a HUGE element to insurrection. No guns, no intent.
NFBW They actually succeeded on Jan6 in their intent at stopping the proceeding without the use of firearms. Had an entire unarmed assault and hold force of three million strong showed up as Trump hoped and thought he had, they would have succeeded in stopping the proceeding at the Capitol for certain.

But apparently cowards like you Bootney weed too cowardly to go. You let Trump and Ashley Babbitt.

But the Constitution does not say the proceeding could not happen at a different location -This time protected by a serious and capable defense.. from any sick mob that Trump tried to reassemble. END2209271026

I have no doubt the military could mount a counter-offensive, but 20,000 armed people WILL take and hold D.C. for a LONG LONG LONG time.

Probably long enough for the 30,000,000 reinforcements to arrive.

You fucking assholes seem to have no clue how power is, and can be, wielded.
That’s not power, dope.
It’s degenerate anti-social behavior.
Malignant maladjustment.
Immature machinations.
Hijinks.

You are only under attack from your own pathological compulsions. You’re literally at war with your own damaged imagination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back