Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. And I did so in the context of the entire Capitol riot.

Babbitt was the first through a breach that gave access to a hallway through which the house chamber was evacuating.

The video shows an armed officer standing with a RAISED firearm to defend that breach. It was surveillance video so I can not attest to the crowed being verbally warned although I would have trouble believing it didn't happen.

If you or me, or for that matter anyone advances on a police officer who is pointing a gun at you, I don't see how there was no warning or for that matter why that police officer was at fault?

What by the way do you suggest he should have done. The video show about 50 other people behind Babbitt. Should he just have given them access to United States House members and their staff?
There was no need to shoot an unarmed woman. She wasn't 'advancing' on anyone. She was stuck in a broken window, not armed. It wasn't a riot. You are bloviating Democrat talking points that they have given to their sycophant MSM. Google's algorithm has already truncated searches so as to support the fake Jan 6th committee.

There was no need to shoot an unarmed woman. She wasn't 'advancing' on anyone. She was stuck in a broken window, not armed. It wasn't a riot. You are bloviating Democrat talking points that they have given to their sycophant MSM. Google's algorithm has already truncated searches so as to support the fake Jan 6th committee.
She was stuck? Just because you have trouble passing somewhere doesn't mean you are stuck. There where about 50 people waiting to follow. 50 people are perfectly capable of overcoming a few cops if they don't use firearms. And behind those few cops, again there were civilians trying to evacuate.

It wasn't a riot? Over 140 cops got injured. So call it anything but a riot and you never and I do mean EVER can claim that you support the blue.

You don't have to use your weapon in order for them to be considered a threat. Here in Washington state, pointing a firearm at a person, whether it's loaded or not is considered an assault and a felony.

Firearms are not the only items that can be used as weapons, they are just readily identifiable as such.
There, in the People's Goose-Stepping Republick of Washington, its apparently legal, and NOT insurrection, to take over a huge portion of the a city without consequences.

Summer of Love

CHAZ

Shut the fuck up

I know I cannot read this entire thread, because I know what it is. Full of soulless cretins cheering the death of an unarmed woman because she doesn't properly Worship The State.

That's her real crime, see. Remember when the cretins said the Congress is "sacred"? And etc?

It's their place of worship; it's a cult.

Here's a big difference.

Our people can die for their gutless, corrupt state. They can die unarmed. They don't care.

My Savior died for them. In the end they won't care about that either, but it doesn't change a thing.

No you won’t. Any cop except a Capital Policeman who fires at an unarmed woman who isn’t an immediate danger to himself or others will face a murder charge. Babbit was unarmed, and constricted by the narrow window. She could have been pulled through and cuffed.
You're delusional

I know I cannot read this entire thread, because I know what it is. Full of soulless cretins cheering the death of an unarmed woman because she doesn't properly Worship The State.

That's her real crime, see. Remember when the cretins said the Congress is "sacred"? And etc?

It's their place of worship; it's a cult.

Here's a big difference.

Our people can die for their gutless, corrupt state. They can die unarmed. They don't care.

My Savior died for them. In the end they won't care about that either, but it doesn't change a thing.
Render unto Ceasar....BITCH

"Your Savior" would turn away from you

Judge: What is the charge, Mr. District Attorney?

Attorney: Your Honor, the defendant was wielding a dangerous 3' x 4' red cardboard sign with the inscription "TRUMP 2020" printed on it. She smashed it over the officers head so violently it almost knocked off his hat. The prosecution requests a 25-35 year sentence and a fine of not more than $25,000.
Amazing how you down play assault on Law Enforcement Officers.

140 injured that day. Dozens hospitalized

It's so funny how these little kuuunts piss their pants at the very thought of non-communists being able to overthrow the government so fucking easily, without firearms.

Imagine what we would do these little faggots when we do use firearms to rebel

The blood lust would be glorious and I would bathe in their fucking guts.

And THAT will be REAL insurrection.

Yes and if I was her father, nothing on this earth would keep me from tracking down that murderous, fat, donut munching pig and cutting him up into bite-size pieces. Nobody was shooting at him and he fired into a crowd with multiple police officers near her. Every cop and soldier who watched the video were shocked that a senior officer would pull the stunt he pulled. You never fire at someone unless you're taking fire or someone is aiming a gun at you. That alone should have gotten him arrested. But then, the Kapitol Polizei were afraid that BLM or the NAACP would sue them.

But not to worry. When the Repubs take back the Congress, there are already plans to arrest that fat fucking cowardly murderer.

The bitch was a threat to security, so she was neutralized. The cop deserves praise for his actions. The other cops who offered little to no defense of the Capitol that day should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back