Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you have decided to support murder for political gain. I am far better off than you are.

I believe it was a justified shooting and the investigators agree with me.

Sucks for you, doesn't it? :itsok:
You're working too hard to justify your own death by posting that shite.
Oh look...a threat. How many does that make in this thread so far?
How many false complaints from you does that make?
False complaints? None.
Liar. You’re up to felony counts. Civil suits would bankrupt you. Dumbfuck.
You sound concerned....have others reported you to the FBI?
So now you admit to a felony count of filing a false complaint. You’re a true idiot.
Never filed a false complaint. All backed by linking the actual threats. It's up to the Authorities beyond that.....like being a Mandatory Reporter. Don't tell me you've been paid a visit...........
Oh yes you did. As recorded here.
So you WERE paid a visit?
You’ve been reported. Again.
For what?
Blatant trolling, threats of filing a false complaint, abuse of funnies. You sound scared. There are consequences for being an asshole committing a felony.
And the consequence for Ashli Targetpractice was earning the first Darwin award for 2021.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lets stop the personal attacks and stick to the subject.

There was at least one more barricade between the lobby and the House, so when Ashli tried to go from the Senate to the lobby, in no way was she any possible threat to any congress people.

You can see it in the video of the shooter, in the House, sticking his arm through openings in the House barricade.
There is no way Ashli could have gotten into the House if she had succeeded in getting into the lobby.

There was zero reason to shoot her.
If Ashli was a threat to the House, then the cops outside the doors and windows Ashli was trying to get through, would have stopped her.
They were literally at arms length from her.
They were not at all concerned that she was going through the window.
There knew there were congress people in the building any more, and there were still more barricades between her and the House floor.

And the consequence for Ashli Targetpractice was earning the first Darwin award for 2021.

I think we all can agree it was foolish for Ashli to go through the window after everyone else saw the cop pointing the gun, and everyone was yelling about how there was a gun being pointed.

But that does not negate the fact the cop committed murder since Ashlie was not a lethal threat to anyone.
The video clearly shows that the cop who shot was sticking his arm through a very dense barricade.

There was at least one more barricade between the lobby and the House, so when Ashli tried to go from the Senate to the lobby, in no way was she any possible threat to any congress people.

You can see it in the video of the shooter, in the House, sticking his arm through openings in the House barricade.
There is no way Ashli could have gotten into the House if she had succeeded in getting into the lobby.

If Ashli was a threat to the House, then the cops outside the doors and windows Ashli was trying to get through, would have stopped her.
There knew there were congress people in the building any more, and there were still more barricades between her and the House floor.
So, the Capitol police should have just kept retreating and retreating and retreating? And the insurrectionists should have been allowed to destroy and pass barricade after barricade after barricade? When do you suggest this should have stopped?

You're lying again. Had that mob busted through those doors, the only "barricade" between them and the lawmakers still inside the House chamber were armed police.

I think we all can agree it was foolish for Ashli to go through the window after everyone else saw the cop pointing the gun, and everyone was yelling about how there was a gun being pointed.

But that does not negate the fact the cop committed murder since Ashlie was not a lethal threat to anyone.
The video clearly shows that the cop who shot was sticking his arm through a very dense barricade.

Actually, the American hero committed patriotism by defending the Speaker's chambers against unlawful violent terrorists! Babbitt and her thugs were committing TREASON to overthrow a lawful election that had been ratified by all states!

Actually, the American hero committed patriotism by defending the Speaker's chambers against unlawful violent terrorists!
It's possible that he saved more lives by making those rabid rioters rethink their insurrection.

That's what many people have been trying to say. Not one other cop there even drew his weapon, much less fired it. One thing doesn't fit here and it's Byrd's reaction.

That's what many people have been trying to say. Not one other cop there even drew his weapon, much less fired it. One thing doesn't fit here and it's Byrd's reaction.
1618782883571.png
1618782897549.png
1618782911666.png
You were saying?

The mob was the threat. She was the first one to get past the police barricade.

You can talk about where people were, the last steps they took, and what direction they happened to turn their heads at the time they were murdered, but that does not negate the premeditation, planning, and set-up for the murders -- including extensive travel plans and itineraries -- that took place leading up to the events of January 6.

You can talk about where people were, the last steps they took, and what direction they happened to turn their heads at the time they were murdered, but that does not negate the premeditation, planning, and set-up for the murders -- including extensive travel plans and itineraries -- that took place leading up to the events of January 6.
"premeditation"? Who premeditated Babbit's death? How does that work out?

The cops made plans to travel to DC and commit murder and mayhem.

You mean the cops who were off duty and were members of the trump mob?

The DOJ, in defense of this man, just gave legal protection for every police officer in the nation that shoots someone.

This man shot and killed an unarned white female vet, and tge DOJ declared they will not press charges because he was justified because he 'was in fear if his life.

EVERY Police officers should now be afforded the exact same UNQUESTIONED defense.

Most are. You realize that right?

It's interesting what you choose to include and exclude.

Include:
- the fact that she was a vet (as if being a vet meant a person was automatically not culpable of crime).
- the fact she was white (part of the rightwing victimization card set)
- the fact she was female (because we all know females are never violent or dangerous, even when combat trained)

Exclude
- her troubled military record (if she were black you'd have scoured her personal life and career for anything that would justify her death)
- the fact - and this is very important - she was engaged in committing a very serious crime when she was shot
- she ignored orders to stop by the police

Trumpist take away
- Blue Lives Matter (until they shoot a Trump supporting extremist)
- if a Trumpist is engaged in crime, they're Patriots not criminals
- if you don't have a gun you're harmless - which kind of begs the question since the two people Rittenhouse shot and killed were unarmed....
Your entire argument is bullshit, nothing I said or intended. ALL of it is what YOU said and inferred / projected.

Din't try to speak for me or attempt to claim what I intended because you suck at it / are wrong.

You did so because your own argument fails...so you had to attempt to undermine mine by falsely claiming I inferred/ meant things I did not.

I accept your surrender based on your lack of your own argument resulting in your failed attempt to 'translate' mine.

I think the intent is quite clear by what you CHOOSE to emphasize and what you CHOOSE to leave out. You aren't fooling anyone.

There's a saying from somewhere, not sure where - throw a stone in a pack of dogs and the one that yelps loudest is the one that probably got hit. You sure are yelping.

Yes, among the domestic terrorists to storm the Capitol; not to work with DC police to keep the insurgents out of the Capitol.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
So how was the trained assassin going to kill them all unarmed?

Who knew whether she was unarmed? Wasn't she wearing a backpack?

View attachment 481161

She could have been carrying Molotov cocktails.
Good to know we can now shoot BLM and Pantifa rioters. They might have weapons

When rioters were doing things like attempting two barricade police in a burning building, a policeman shot at one...I wouldn't have a problem with it. However, there is no "we" here. I'm talking about police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back