Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple investigations yada yada yada - no fraud.
The sort of "investigation" that Michael Leroy Byrd got his murder of Ashli Babbitt whitewashed by, no doubt.
What makes you think ANY of your investigations and studies by self serving politically affiliated leftist sources are
worth a God- Damned thing? Stop lying. Grow up.

Problem is....the investigations were done by YOUR rightists.

Now wipe the spittle off your chin.
Perhaps you need to stop lying and wipe the jizz off your mouth from sucking off Xi. Denigrating a veteran and condoning murder. Grow up. And stop lying.
So what that she served before becoming a traitor? So did Benedict Arnold.

Multiple investigations yada yada yada - no fraud.
The sort of "investigation" that Michael Leroy Byrd got his murder of Ashli Babbitt whitewashed by, no doubt.
What makes you think ANY of your investigations and studies by self serving politically affiliated leftist sources are
worth a God- Damned thing? Stop lying. Grow up.

Problem is....the investigations were done by YOUR rightists.

Now wipe the spittle off your chin.
Perhaps you need to stop lying and wipe the jizz off your mouth from sucking off Xi. Denigrating a veteran and condoning murder. Grow up. And stop lying.
So what that she served before becoming a traitor? So did Benedict Arnold.
If she were active duty and lived, she would be kicked out of the military for insurrection

Sure those are possibles. On the other hand, the officer also believed he was facing a life and death defense situation - protecting himself and the elected officials behind him from a violent mob BREAKING IN chanting "kill Pence" and the like.
One unarmed woman standing outside a partially broken window with three armed cops inside just waiting to fire on the first person to enter the building is not exactly the stuff of a "life and death" struggle.
Your hyperbole is absurd but I'm sure that's the way you like it. Think what you are saying: ONE unarmed woman...THREE fully armed cops. Who is a threat to whom?

What do you mean "half open"? It was smashed and broken by a mob. Half open sounds like...well, you know, just letting in a little fresh air. That mob, was crowding in behind her.

How would the cop know she was unarmed given she was already breaking the law by breaking in and ignoring orders to stop?
Half sounds like half to me. Not a slightly cracked open window.
It's still not a barrier that can be easily overcome in a flash.
Thee cops with arms drawn vs. one woman who has yet to brandish her weapon you claim she might have
but cannot show because she has no gun to brandish.
Think how stupid your claims are. If she was waving a gun around that would be a justification for Byrd to murder her possibly.
But she was not because she had no gun yet Byrd murdered her in cold blood anyway.

You make it sound like it was 3 cops and 1 woman, which you know isn't true. She was part of a mob.
She was at a broken window. Not the people behind her. How many people came streaming
through the window after Babbitt was shot through the neck? Stop rationalizing cold blooded murder.

There are always a lot of options in hindsight - AFTER the danger is past, when all the information is before you - that you don't know in the moment while this mob is roaming the capitol looking for politicians and assaulting, wounding police attempting to hold them back.

Armchair quarterbacks...always the best.
The options were always there. Tell me what mob was roaming the halls of the Capitol assaulting and
wounding police officers. Name the officers they attacked...except you can't because you are lying
your ass off! You're a disgraceful liar! Period!

Wow. First time I ever heard of a violent mob, that injured 140 police, some with permanent injuries, one dead compared to a shoplifter. Yet another failure of Reality to dock with Trumplandia.
No one died due to injuries received from protestors. NO ONE! Another lie.
We do know Ashli Babbitt died due to Officer Byrd, however.
And how many police were injured? You'd better document that, knowing how you love to lie.

Oh I don't need to think about it. I suspect the other two cops were busy holding off the rest of the mob, the ones who DID listen to orders to stop.
Maybe you should think about it. While Michael Leroy Byrd was drawing a bead on Babbitt's neck
where was the mob that the two other officers were supposedly holding back?
See if you can explain that, without lying, I mean. But you can't.
Dumbfuck, it wasn't just one woman trying to break in. :cuckoo:

The DOJ, in defense of this man, just gave legal protection for every police officer in the nation that shoots someone.

This man shot and killed an unarned white female vet, and tge DOJ declared they will not press charges because he was justified because he 'was in fear if his life.

EVERY Police officers should now be afforded the exact same UNQUESTIONED defense.

They have been allowed that defense for years and have been supported in that defense. I'm glad to see you come out against it.
BS - Democrats have attacked, demonized, and have incited / encouraged violence against police who have done their jobs and who have acted in the defense of / in fear of their lives.

WTF do you think 'defund the police' has been about?

WTF do you think Waters' encouraging domestic terrorists to remain in the streets and continue violent confrontations is all about?

The Toledo shooting was a legitimate, legal, 'righteous' shooting & the Democrats know it (or they are f*ing stupid), yet they are still demonizing the police and inciting violence.

IF Democrats truly believed police have the right to use lethal force when in fear of their lives then every one of them would be supporting this officer.

The DOJ, in defense of this man, just gave legal protection for every police officer in the nation that shoots someone.

This man shot and killed an unarned white female vet, and tge DOJ declared they will not press charges because he was justified because he 'was in fear if his life.

EVERY Police officers should now be afforded the exact same UNQUESTIONED defense.

Most are. You realize that right?

It's interesting what you choose to include and exclude.

Include:
- the fact that she was a vet (as if being a vet meant a person was automatically not culpable of crime).
- the fact she was white (part of the rightwing victimization card set)
- the fact she was female (because we all know females are never violent or dangerous, even when combat trained)

Exclude
- her troubled military record (if she were black you'd have scoured her personal life and career for anything that would justify her death)
- the fact - and this is very important - she was engaged in committing a very serious crime when she was shot
- she ignored orders to stop by the police

Trumpist take away
- Blue Lives Matter (until they shoot a Trump supporting extremist)
- if a Trumpist is engaged in crime, they're Patriots not criminals
- if you don't have a gun you're harmless - which kind of begs the question since the two people Rittenhouse shot and killed were unarmed....

They have been allowed that defense for years and have been supported in that defense. I'm glad to see you come out against it.
BS - Democrats have attacked, demonized, and have incited / encouraged violence against police who have done their jobs and who have acted in the defense of / in fear of their lives.

WTF do you think Waters' encouraging domestic terrorists to remain in the streets and continue violent confrontations is all about?

The Toledo shooting was a legitimate, legal, 'righteous' shooting & the Democrats know it (or they are f*ing stupid), yet they are still demonizing the police and inciting violence.

IF Democrats truly believed police have the right to use lethal force when in fear of their lives then every one of them would be supporting this officer.

Sadly I knew you were just being political. That's sad.

Sure those are possibles. On the other hand, the officer also believed he was facing a life and death defense situation - protecting himself and the elected officials behind him from a violent mob BREAKING IN chanting "kill Pence" and the like.
One unarmed woman standing outside a partially broken window with three armed cops inside just waiting to fire on the first person to enter the building is not exactly the stuff of a "life and death" struggle.
Your hyperbole is absurd but I'm sure that's the way you like it. Think what you are saying: ONE unarmed woman...THREE fully armed cops. Who is a threat to whom?

What do you mean "half open"? It was smashed and broken by a mob. Half open sounds like...well, you know, just letting in a little fresh air. That mob, was crowding in behind her.

How would the cop know she was unarmed given she was already breaking the law by breaking in and ignoring orders to stop?
Thee cops with arms drawn vs. one woman who has yet to brandish her weapon you claim she might have
Think how stupid your claims are. If she was waving a gun around that would be a justification for Byrd to murder her possibly.
But she was not because she had no gun yet Byrd murdered her in cold blood anyway.

You make it sound like it was 3 cops and 1 woman, which you know isn't true. She was part of a mob.
She was at a broken window. Not the people behind her. How many people came streaming
through the window after Babbitt was shot through the neck? Stop rationalizing cold blooded murder.

There are always a lot of options in hindsight - AFTER the danger is past, when all the information is before you - that you don't know in the moment while this mob is roaming the capitol looking for politicians and assaulting, wounding police attempting to hold them back.

The options were always there. Tell me what mob was roaming the halls of the Capitol assaulting and
wounding police officers. Name the officers they attacked...except you can't because you are lying

Wow. First time I ever heard of a violent mob, that injured 140 police, some with permanent injuries, one dead compared to a shoplifter. Yet another failure of Reality to dock with Trumplandia.
And how many police were injured? You'd better document that, knowing how you love to lie.

Oh I don't need to think about it. I suspect the other two cops were busy holding off the rest of the mob, the ones who DID listen to orders to stop.
Maybe you should think about it. While Michael Leroy Byrd was drawing a bead on Babbitt's neck
Dumbfuck, it wasn't just one woman trying to break in. :cuckoo:

Odd how they spontaneously lose their math skills during their contorted efforts to defend criminal behavior isn't it?

"No one died due to injuries received from protestors"

Dumbfuck, tell Rosanne Boyland she's not really dead. :cuckoo:

Most are. You realize that right?

It's interesting what you choose to include and exclude.

Include:
- the fact that she was a vet (as if being a vet meant a person was automatically not culpable of crime).
- the fact she was white (part of the rightwing victimization card set)
- the fact she was female (because we all know females are never violent or dangerous, even when combat trained)

Exclude
- her troubled military record (if she were black you'd have scoured her personal life and career for anything that would justify her death)
- the fact - and this is very important - she was engaged in committing a very serious crime when she was shot
- she ignored orders to stop by the police

Trumpist take away
- Blue Lives Matter (until they shoot a Trump supporting extremist)
- if a Trumpist is engaged in crime, they're Patriots not criminals
- if you don't have a gun you're harmless - which kind of begs the question since the two people Rittenhouse shot and killed were unarmed....
Your entire argument is bullshit, nothing I said or intended. ALL of it is what YOU said and inferred / projected.

Din't try to speak for me or attempt to claim what I intended because you suck at it / are wrong.

You did so because your own argument fails...so you had to attempt to undermine mine by falsely claiming I inferred/ meant things I did not.

I accept your surrender based on your lack of your own argument resulting in your failed attempt to 'translate' mine.

So you have no real response, just a failed attempt at a childish insult...I accept your surrender on the issue.

So you have no real response, just a failed attempt at a childish insult...I accept your surrender on the issue.

I responded very accurately. The officer here was certainly more at risk than those who jumped Elijah McClain.

She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.
Nope they had bats, hockey sticks, fire extinquishers, flag poles bear spray, etc.
No you lying fat fuck. The fire extinguisher story was debunked long ago. You've been reported too asshole.
No it has not been debunked...just denied by orange cultist losers. And I've been reported? :heehee: Knock your bad ass self out.
Yes it has you illiterate asshole. Months ago. Try to keep up fatso.
Awwwww...you really drank that orange kool-aid in total obedience of your orange lard & master, didn't you? Totally in tune with the murdering and serious injuring of Capitol Police.

No one was murdered by Ashlie.
And her only crime was trespassing.
No capital police were seriously injured, and certainly not by Ashlie.
Police were not justified in using deadly force on an unarmed woman, alone.
LOL

She was not alone.

No murder, except by this "cop". Your delusions aren't even funny anymore.

If Ashli was BLM, you'd be defending the cop, Trumptard loser cultist!
Prove your rantings or wipe the crap from your mouth. Your ass must be jealous of the shit pouring from your pie hole.
Scatology....the go-to language of our USMB orange cultists.
You said cult. You're a brain dead fat ass. BlueAnon quack. Eat more donuts you hypocrite. No content and nothing but personal attack. Enjoy your crow.
Yes. I said cult. You are well groomed.

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That's bullshit. You must believe we haven't seen the video.
Fuckimg moron, what do you see that mob doing while Benedict Ashli gets shot if not trying to break through those doors?

We can see that clearly in the video-------------it was anti-fa members who broke out the plastic windows (PLASTIC!!) and then like they do with their very organized street riots--they quickly and quietly fled the scene separately.

You're truly fucked in the head. No Anifa member has been identified as breaking in that window.

What the fuck do you think Sullivan was really doing there....all summer long----we would see groups of anti-fa/blm encourage and lead attacks upon cities and buildings. Among the video arose a pattern...where usually around about 5 members of these groups would work as a well rehearsed group. ONe would film--such as sullivan...one would break window, one would encourage the crowds to enter the broken window, others would also play their parts-----but as each completed their obviously assigned job---they would quickly and quietly leave the scene---one right after another. We saw this at the capital as well when Ashli was shot.......Sullivan known anti fa filmed...other members of the group broke the window and then quietly fled, etc. EXACT same pattern----------People really rioting and breaking the windows---would crawl through themselves and stick around---but that isn't what we were seeing.

Sullivan is not Antifa.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well then it seem the DOJ will not arrest this man, so which one of you will go and carry out the justice you demand?

Come on guys lead the revolt and do not discuss this and show the nation you will not allow that woman death go unpunished or will you guys slink away and not get the justice you demand while writing about how you would have but you couldn’t for some reason?

I mean you hate this government and believe the guy is guilty, so revolt and do something but alas I know none of you will!
It's an interesting comparison....when George Floyd was murdered, an entire movement started (BLM) and there's been protests thruout the entire country and sad to say, even some riots and looting. And yes, those who loot and riot should be arrested and held accountable.

When Ashli Babbitt is "murdered", they whine on social media.

Impressive.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
So how was the trained assassin going to kill them all unarmed?

Who knew whether she was unarmed? Wasn't she wearing a backpack?

View attachment 481161

She could have been carrying Molotov cocktails.
Good to know we can now shoot BLM and Pantifa rioters. They might have weapons
Yeah....like you'd actually do anything that would require you to take action......:heehee:

We now know one thing. Communist democrats will protect the killers of their political enemies.

I agree.

It's a very sad thing to observe. You can perfectly see it here how the Commies go out of their way to defend a murderer who killed an innocent woman for no reason. :(
God Bless that Capitol Police Officer for taking action to protect his Congressional charges from rabid insurrectionists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back