Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about a decade, we heard nothing but right wing loons cheering people who shot and killed someone who was a threat to them---"stand your ground" was a good thing. Somehow as 140 cops were injured and one was killed in an attack on the Capitol, a cop shooting one of the threats is now a "murderer"?

I would say that Trump supporters are devoid of principles...but we all know that.
I keep asking for a list of those injuries and no one can produce it. Why is that?
Here ya go.

The number of injuries suffered by police as they attempted to fend off supporters of President Trump who seized the U.S. Capitol last week runs long. They include swollen ankles and wrists, bruised arms and legs, concussions and irritated lungs.

Not to mention the one who died from the attack by your fellow blabbers.

She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
That's for sure, which made them falling for Individual One even stupider on their part. What a bunch of brainwashed losers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It only takes one time. In our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it do you?
Not your twisted "logic" on the matter, I don't.

But not a one on Ashli Babbitt, speaking of not getting it.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. It's funny how stun guns, pepper spray, bear spray, baseball bats and metal poles suddenly become "non weapons" when in the hands of Trump fanatics. Now go move the goalposts.
Well at least you acknowledge Antifa was a presence there and we all know what the leftist Brown
Shirts mean when they show up. I eagerly await your proof that true Trump supporters, not provocateurs
that Capitol cops allowed on the grounds, were wielding those metal poles, baseball bat, etc.

"That is mostly true. So I point out again, the riot was planned, and secret service doesn't let people bring bats and poles and bear spray and other things into close proximity with a president, so none of that shit was at the Eclipse Rally. Whatever showed up at the Capitol was premeditated and brought there with the intent of doing battle with security, NOT because of anything Trump said at the rally, UNLIKE EVERYTHING CLAIMED BY BOTH THE LEFT-WING MEDIA AND THE IMPEACHMENT OFFICERS DURING THAT 2ND STUPID FARCE TRIAL."
Quoted from post #845.

It's not even mostly true
You said it was.

It's Congress' purview and frankly - can you blame them after what happened?
No more than I can blame the rioters for being pissed a presidency was stolen with an illegal election.

I do agree that among many, there was planning for violence. IMO those are the ones that should face serious charges of terrorism.
Absolutely. And you said we would never agree on anything!

the mob was fed and fertilized for MONTHS on Trump's constant refrain of a "stolen election" that came up in every speech
Apparently he was right. And many organizations named by Time took that as the impetus to organize and rally a forced turnout of Biden votes to see to it that Trump never won. I have the names. That is stealing an election far worse than a few FB ads that democrats spent three years and 45 million dollars trying to prove was a rigged election!

Ashli Babbit was part of the latter, not the former.
Yes she was. If I had been there, I would not have gone inside. Maybe demand someone come out to speak to a representative of the crowd.

This was a MOB who overwhelmed the police presence, beat the shit out of the police
Stealing elections and lying to the people and treating them like idiots has consequences.

They were there to overturn the election plain and simple. That is an insurrection.
There is simply NO WAY they could have "overturned" the election. It simply wouldn't be valid. So it is crazy to think these people really expected as much.

We always had respect for our institutions
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 were a period of absolute, unmitigated CONTEMPT for a party, a candidate, and an executive officer. Reasons:
  1. Orange hair.
  2. Overweight.
  3. Small hands.
  4. Married before.
  5. Model wife.
  6. Likes to BS a lot and is rather blunt.
Democrats have set the stage for everything that has happened since November 3 and since.

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

They didn't because the brainwashed insurrectionists were a bunch of losers. Sounds like you might have been there.

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.
:shutupsmiley:
Fuck you, America-hater.

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Amen! I totally agree! Apparently USMB has sunk lower than I thought. I reported this thread as soon as I saw it today. I can't believe it's still up and running.
It's sick and disturbing. I can't explain it either which is why I asked mods to explain it.

:shutupsmiley:
Fuck you, America-hater.
Big time projection. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It was deemed "justifiable" by some deep state hacks. His name is supposed to be public information, just like the name of every other perp involved in a homicide.
:cuckoo:

Trump was tearing down the play house that Washington insiders had inhabited securely for so many
decades. He HAD to go! Anything it took, even stealing the election and staging a Beer Hall Putsch
at the Capitol, was fair game for them.

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
Fuck you, :ahole-1: !
Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
And why was that mob so eager to get ahold of lawmakers they despised?
How do you know they were "eager to get a hold of lawmakers they despised?" You have no idea what they intended.
I bet you are well acquainted with the TheDonald.win forum....probably one of its first members.
Never been there, NAZI.

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.
A gallows that would have collasped with the weight of a house cat. It was symbolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back