Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
Fuck you, :ahole-1: !
Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
And why was that mob so eager to get ahold of lawmakers they despised?

There were no bats or solid flag poles. I doubt anyone makes such things. "Zip ties" are not weapons. And bear spray is purely defensive.

And that brings us to the gallows.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 6.03.27 PM.png

1. Why has this story been buried?
  2. Who makes such a useless, non-functioning piece of crap?
  3. Was it put together there? In Wash DC in plain sight?
  4. Did someone haul a truck full of lumber and a battery operated saw down Penn Avenue?
  5. Was it towed behind a truck already built on wheels through the streets of DC?
  6. How many hours before the Eclipse rally did someone start working on this?
  7. Why has there been absolutely no media questions or follow up?
  8. If it was intended to be used. why was it left so far from the Capitol?
  9. What became of this thing after the revolt was over?
  10. Was this a media ploy placed there as a photo-op to further try to paint Trump and his supporters as dangerous radicals?
  11. Why has no one been connected to this thing?

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Your link go's nowhere. Just like you. Try again, idiot.
Works for me...let's try again AND I will tell you which thread, post and date it is.

We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

This is in the Politics thread: For Trumpsters, Re: The Sacking of the Capitol, post #141 posted on Feb 10th.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
www.usatoday.com

They rioted at the Capitol for Trump. Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.
Supporters of former President Trump argue they were merely doing what they thought the nation’s leader had asked.
www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com
As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:

• 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
You're a fucking idiot. It was your ilk who sacked the Capital.

You burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition.

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.
So these weren't Trump supporters. It was all the other guys. Okay, got it.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.
Was that an answer to my question?

I'll try again.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Why don't you ask him? I am not going to speculate.

But, who rioted for MONTHS and you said nothing?

Reichstag

Suddenly, your outrage is insatiable.

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And there was ZERO incitement by your Dem ilk for 7 fucking months.

Your selective fake outrage is well noted you partisan hack..
We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?
You claim you did. Where's the proof?
That's it right there....are you able to read....to understand what you read? Or is that a no?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

I keep forgetting...in Trumplandia...cops aren't allowed to shoot rightwing white criminals.

She's a criminal now? I didn't know Air Force veteran Babbit had a criminal record! How many governments had she tried to overthrow before? I can't help thinking back to just a year ago when thugs were storming cities in the USA attacking federal property and Trump was lambasted just for bringing out a few agents to protect the property from being destroyed.

But now we have no problem shooting unarmed, defenseless women with no warning, even after being told to stand down?

How many more shall we murder to protect America from the fact that our president was selected for office through a FRAUD of an illegal election?
Poor thing died a traitor.
Obama will too.
LOOK! OVER THERE! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isn't that Former President Obama?? View attachment 481082
He is still a traitor. Thanks.
And here's Former President Obama again! View attachment 481083
The mulatto keeps showing up where he is not wanted. He needs to crawl back under his rock like the rest of the roaches

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Your link go's nowhere. Just like you. Try again, idiot.
Worked for me. Maybe you're the problem.

She was a trained killer

That means nothing. She was not trying to kill anyone.

She was unarmed.
She had children at home she should have been taking care of them.
Another LIE from you. She had no children. You are a pathetic piece of shit.

She was actually at one time an Obama supporter, but she saw the light and became an ardent Trump supporter...until she became a victim of homicide at the hands of a poorly trained cop in the Capitol building.

In other words, she went insane. That happens when people get sucked into a cult.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
They were all cute and cuddly and wanted to give out hugs?
1618704844830.png

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.
Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.
How did they know she didn't have a weapon in her backpack?
Do you believe a cop can shoot you because he doesn't know if you're hiding a weapon in your backpack?

black shoots white....nothing to see here...who's racists, you fucking scum demonRATS? you shit stains
Leftists always bring race into it, don't they?
WRONG...you assholes did when the drug addict, passing fake $$$ died....so, fuck you shit stain
You sound upset.
i suggest you get your hearing checked....
:itsok: Sucks how your insurrection failed, doesn't it?
Sucks how your insurrection failed, doesn't it? :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

They were all cute and cuddly and wanted to give out hugs? View attachment 481109
You mean like these people?

kenosha-riot-1.png

So, it is mostly true. That's better than SNOPES.

It's not even mostly true :lol:

There were multiple security failures on multiple levels - much of which has to do with the fact that no one though the mob was really that dangerous and no one wanted the "optics" of a militarized looking capital.
JOE BIDEN took care of that real quick.

Biden had little to nothing to do with it. It's Congress' purview and frankly - can you blame them after what happened?

Many rioters came prepared for violence. They came with baseball bats, solid metal "flag poles", zip ties, bear spray (you don't find that hanging around the capital), pepper spray and stun guns.
That is mostly true. So I point oput again, the riot was planned, and secret service doesn't let people bring bats and poles and bear spray and other things into close proximity withna prtesident, sdo none of that shit was at the Eclipse Rally. Whatever showed up at the Capitol was premeditated and brought there with the intent of doing battle with security, NOT because of anything Trump said at the rally, UNLIKE EVERYTHING CLAIMED BY BOTH THE LEFT-WING MEDIA AND THE IMPEACHMENT OFFICERS DURING THAT 2ND STUPID FARCE TRIAL.

Not quite. It's illegal to bring guns. In their communications they were told not to bring guns but bring a variety of other things that can be used as weapons. In a crowd of thousands they don't search everyone for pepper spray, baseball bats etc. That stuff would have been with them at the rally because there is enough distance between the people and the president for safety. Despite that though...there were a considerable number of guns around as well as Molotov cocktails and two bombs set at the GoP and Dem headquarters. I do agree that among many, there was planning for violence. IMO those are the ones that should face serious charges of terrorism.

I disagree with you on Trump's role - the mob was fed and fertilized for MONTHS on Trump's constant refrain of a "stolen election" that came up in every speech and tweet and utterance to his base. They were groomed.

The mob was a mix of people - those who came for the protest and got caught up in the moment, those who came as individuals looking to cause mayhem, those who came as part of organized groups.
Most of them were simple family people with their wives and children looking to hear Trump and to show simple harmless support at the Capitol.

And those were the ones that STOPPED SHORT of entering the capital. I listened to inverviews during that day, and there were a number of people who clearly were uncomfortable with the direction things were going and either left to go home or stayed outside the capital. That's the line between protestors and rioters, who broke in, vandalized, stole and assaulted. Ashli Babbit was part of the latter, not the former.

The police did not have the time or the luxury to assume that because Babbit was a "little woman" she posed "no danger". For all they knew she could have had a gun on her they didn't see
Pure speculation. A few people trapped behind locked doors with no weapons couldn't be stopped with pepper spray or some other agent?
I'm sorry. The real victim here was America's pride. First, a few irate people essentially wearing street clothes unarmed not even covering their faces nearly took out the entire Congress? At one of its highest moments certifying a new president? And were labeled "insurrectionists looking to overturn democracy" after a stolen election?

A FEW people? This was a MOB who overwhelmed the police presence, beat the shit out of the police (including some serious injuries) and were converging on congressional members still in the chamber. Do you really think a volatile ANGRY mob can be stopped that easily? Mob violence is insanity. People act in ways they never would otherwise.

They were there to overturn the election plain and simple. That is an insurrection.

America looks like an idiot. Little Richard could have knocked over the Capitol that day wearing a dress. Our enemies are laughing. And that is the REAL STORY: Biden put those 25,000 around Washington after that claiming fear of reprisal from Trump supporters. THE TRUTH is they realized ANYONE could come in there and kick their ass and they feared one of our real enemies would try next!

America looks like an idiot but not for that reason.

We always had respect for our institutions, like the Capital, as hallowed ground. Until January 6th, when a Trump inspired mob descended on it, our capital, and in an act of desecration.

We never before needed a fence.

What have we done now?

We can't EVEN unify enough to condemn this!

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

I keep forgetting...in Trumplandia...cops aren't allowed to shoot rightwing white criminals.

She's a criminal now? I didn't know Air Force veteran Babbit had a criminal record! How many governments had she tried to overthrow before? I can't help thinking back to just a year ago when thugs were storming cities in the USA attacking federal property and Trump was lambasted just for bringing out a few agents to protect the property from being destroyed.

But now we have no problem shooting unarmed, defenseless women with no warning, even after being told to stand down?

How many more shall we murder to protect America from the fact that our president was selected for office through a FRAUD of an illegal election?
Poor thing died a traitor.
Obama will too.
LOOK! OVER THERE! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isn't that Former President Obama?? View attachment 481082
He is still a traitor. Thanks.
And here's Former President Obama again! View attachment 481083
The mulatto keeps showing up where he is not wanted. He needs to crawl back under his rock like the rest of the roaches
Ah....we see you. Yes we do.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

How do you know they were "eager to get a hold of lawmakers they despised?" You have no idea what they intended.

A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.
Oh? An unarmed mob is harmless, is it? Try this exercise...

Approach a large group of unarmed blacks and yell, "nigger," at them.

... if you survive, let me know how it turns out....

Be sure to wear a helmet...

She was a trained killer

That means nothing. She was not trying to kill anyone.

She was unarmed.
She had children at home she should have been taking care of them.
Another LIE from you. She had no children. You are a pathetic piece of shit.

She was actually at one time an Obama supporter, but she saw the light and became an ardent Trump supporter...until she became a victim of homicide at the hands of a poorly trained cop in the Capitol building.

In other words, she went insane. That happens when people get sucked into a cult.

You're a shining example of that

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.
because you say so? you are nobody...this is an open, supposedly uncensored, site...you shit stain demonRATS would throw a TRUMP supporters name and address out immediately....get over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back