Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a trained killer

That means nothing. She was not trying to kill anyone.

She was unarmed.
She had children at home she should have been taking care of them.
Another LIE from you. She had no children. You are a pathetic piece of shit.

She was actually at one time an Obama supporter, but she saw the light and became an ardent Trump supporter...until she became a victim of homicide at the hands of a poorly trained cop in the Capitol building.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.
How did they know she didn't have a weapon in her backpack?

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
Fuck you, :ahole-1: !
Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
They said they were going to kill people?
Yup. KILL MIKE PENCE!!! Etc. Through a bullhorn, EXECUTE THE TRAITORS!! Groups planning to kidnap and kill Nancy Pelosi. WHERE ARE YOU, NANCY?
Was Babbitt yelling any of that? Murder for intimidation purposes, Just like organized crime.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
Fuck you, :ahole-1: !
Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
They said they were going to kill people?
Yup. KILL MIKE PENCE!!! Etc. Through a bullhorn, EXECUTE THE TRAITORS!! Groups planning to kidnap and kill Nancy Pelosi. WHERE ARE YOU, NANCY?
Those are different people.

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

How do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?

No one had any weapons. Police cannot assume someone has a weapon. They have to see it. None of the poeple behind her had any weapons either.
When 3 policemen, charged with protecting people from a violent mob that had already outnumbered them, and forced them BACK into the chamber, where they and elected representatives were barricaded - how are they to know who does or does not have a weapon? What are 3 men supposed to do? Let 'em in? The mob already beat bloody a large number of their force who did not shoot.

How were they supposed to stop the mob from entering and possibly killing our elected representatives? These were the same people looking for Pence and Pelosi and calling for execution after all.

Wow. Talk about a flip flop on your positions.

@ 34 mark - the 'insurgents' start yelling, 'Gun, there's a gun....'

y'all may have to log into U-tube to see the video

I've seen the video and MeBelle, you should not be doing this. That man did not murder anyone. That white racist bitch decided she was going to storm the congressipnal chamber after her ass was told to stop. She did not comply and got her bitch ass shot. All for a lie.

So fuck Ashli Babbitt.

I think it's sad that she was shot, but I also don't see that the police had a lot of options frankly. People were saying well, they should have subdued her. They were facing a mob, out numbered, and protecting elected officials from a violent mob. So if three took the time to subdue her the rest of the mob would have been pouring in. The police had no way of knowing who was and wasn't armed. The reasoning behind this faulty rationalization is deeply flawed. When Babbit chose to commit a crime, she chose to take risks and in the process she violated her own oath in the military. It's a shame. And it's shameful.

Agreed.

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Your link go's nowhere. Just like you. Try again, idiot.
Works for me...let's try again AND I will tell you which thread, post and date it is.

We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

This is in the Politics thread: For Trumpsters, Re: The Sacking of the Capitol, post #141 posted on Feb 10th.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
www.usatoday.com

They rioted at the Capitol for Trump. Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.
Supporters of former President Trump argue they were merely doing what they thought the nation’s leader had asked.
www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com
As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:

• 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
You're a fucking idiot. It was your ilk who sacked the Capital.

You burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition.

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.
So these weren't Trump supporters. It was all the other guys. Okay, got it.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.
Was that an answer to my question?

I'll try again.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Why don't you ask him? I am not going to speculate.

But, who rioted for MONTHS and you said nothing?

Reichstag

Suddenly, your outrage is insatiable.

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And there was ZERO incitement by your Dem ilk for 7 fucking months.

Your selective fake outrage is well noted you partisan hack..
We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.
It was deemed "justifiable" by some deep state hacks. His name is supposed to be public information.
What are you going to do with his name once you know it?
What difference does that make? Were we entitled to know the name of Derek Chauvin?

When you break into someone else's property
She broke nothing.
It was her property as much as anyone else's.

and threaten elected officials
She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Apparently just supporting fair and honest elections and presidents who actually work FOR the country now makes you a threat and a terrorist worth murdering to the far Left.
We had that and Babbitt was trying to overthrow a fair election.

Toobfreak...I wish I had more stars to give #845. So many good and under reported points.
And of course the little chorus of liars will never address the facts.

When you break into someone else's property
She broke nothing.
It was her property as much as anyone else's.

and threaten elected officials
She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Apparently just supporting fair and honest elections and presidents who actually work FOR the country now makes you a threat and a terrorist worth murdering to the far Left.
We had that and Babbitt was trying to overthrow a fair election.
Thye election was not fair. If it was those people would not have been there.

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Your link go's nowhere. Just like you. Try again, idiot.
Works for me...let's try again AND I will tell you which thread, post and date it is.

This is in the Politics thread: For Trumpsters, Re: The Sacking of the Capitol, post #141 posted on Feb 10th.

Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
Mac1958 said:
www.usatoday.com

They rioted at the Capitol for Trump. Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.
Supporters of former President Trump argue they were merely doing what they thought the nation’s leader had asked.
www.usatoday.com
www.usatoday.com
As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:

• 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
You're a fucking idiot. It was your ilk who sacked the Capital.

You burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition.

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.
So these weren't Trump supporters. It was all the other guys. Okay, got it.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.
Was that an answer to my question?

I'll try again.

Why don't you ask him? I am not going to speculate.

But, who rioted for MONTHS and you said nothing?

Reichstag

Suddenly, your outrage is insatiable.

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And there was ZERO incitement by your Dem ilk for 7 fucking months.

Your selective fake outrage is well noted you partisan hack..
You claim you did. Where's the proof?

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
I bet you would beat them over their heads with a "Blue Lives Matter" flag on pole too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back