Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeBelle, you should be ashamed for posting such an evil thread to further endanger the life of this American patriot and his family. He was simply doing his job. He's a hero in my book. He warned Babbitt not to enter. It's surprising that more insurrectionist terrorists were not shot.
They would have been had that cop not stopped the first one from entering the Speaker's Lobby.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.

She would have to have been an armed and imminent threat. She was not and what she might have done down the road maybe to Congress people who were hundreds of feet away is immaterial. He’s a coward who freaked out and murdered her.
Was she alone?
Diversionary irrelevance. She was alone in being murdered.
So....you want to ignore the mob behind her......:heehee: How con-venient for you.
The group of people behind do not legitimize her murder and they would have to have been brandishing a weapon to warrant them being shot.
These are supposed to be a very high level of police, not some chuckenshits who freak and don’t do their job but do murder.
Really, how much first hand knowledge do you have about armed protection of others because everything you've said in your comment is incorrect.

She was supporting a lie

WHAT lie?

Show me the data.

Maybe when I start a comprehensive structured debate on the matter in a few weeks analyzing all of the "debunked" truth of the fraud, you can step in and show us how you KNOW it is all a lie.
The burden of proof is yours to prove your bullshit claims that the election was stolen. The only reason you challenge others to prove it wasn't is because you're incapable of proving it was.

When you break into someone else's property
She broke nothing.
It was her property as much as anyone else's.

and threaten elected officials
She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Apparently just supporting fair and honest elections and presidents who actually work FOR the country now makes you a threat and a terrorist worth murdering to the far Left.

She was supporting a lie promoted by a man who fed and fertilized a mob of supporters into Belief, and who had no qualms about encouraging a mob to violently overthrow a fair and honest election. And, where is the cult leader now, when his followers are facing justice? Reminds me of Manson.
There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed. This is sensationalism and gigantic drama to distract from the fraud. Babbitt's murder was for intimidation. And the cop walking free reinforces that fact. People will not be punished who hurt political enemies of this administration. She was sacrificed by our own government to support an unbelievable narrative.

Look who you have handed the country over to. Fascists and murderers.
Why? Because she was white?

...just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.
Videos show the group pummeling the wood-and-glass doors with a helmet, feet and a flagpole. A Capitol Police officer in a suit and a surgical mask is seen standing in a doorway on the far side of the doors with his gun drawn.
The officer opened fire as Babbitt, who was wearing a Trump flag like a cape, attempted to crawl through one of the broken panes of the Speaker’s Lobby doors, video shows. Babbitt, who was hit in the shoulder, tumbled backward onto the floor.
The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

Didn't she deserve to die for not listening to the instructions of the police officer?
Actually the police never issued any instructions

She is a despicable person for outing a police officer whose identity was being protected. She hopes the mob will get to him

No excuse, especially for a poster who is protected
Trumptards are an enemy of America.
Hate. Why do you hate Americans who wanted and election properly investigated for integrity. Do not try to tell me that happened. The enemies of America are in power.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

I keep forgetting...in Trumplandia...cops aren't allowed to shoot rightwing white criminals.

She's a criminal now? I didn't know Air Force veteran Babbit had a criminal record! How many governments had she tried to overthrow before? I can't help thinking back to just a year ago when thugs were storming cities in the USA attacking federal property and Trump was lambasted just for bringing out a few agents to protect the property from being destroyed.

But now we have no problem shooting unarmed, defenseless women with no warning, even after being told to stand down?

How many more shall we murder to protect America from the fact that our president was selected for office through a FRAUD of an illegal election?
Poor thing died a traitor.

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.

Amen! He is reportedly already in hiding. I feel sorry for him and his family. They all may end up in witness protection.

She broke nothing.

She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Apparently just supporting fair and honest elections and presidents who actually work FOR the country now makes you a threat and a terrorist worth murdering to the far Left.

She was supporting a lie promoted by a man who fed and fertilized a mob of supporters into Belief, and who had no qualms about encouraging a mob to violently overthrow a fair and honest election. And, where is the cult leader now, when his followers are facing justice? Reminds me of Manson.
There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed. This is sensationalism and gigantic drama to distract from the fraud. Babbitt's murder was for intimidation. And the cop walking free reinforces that fact. People will not be punished who hurt political enemies of this administration. She was sacrificed by our own government to support an unbelievable narrative.

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.
Videos show the group pummeling the wood-and-glass doors with a helmet, feet and a flagpole. A Capitol Police officer in a suit and a surgical mask is seen standing in a doorway on the far side of the doors with his gun drawn.
The officer opened fire as Babbitt, who was wearing a Trump flag like a cape, attempted to crawl through one of the broken panes of the Speaker’s Lobby doors, video shows. Babbitt, who was hit in the shoulder, tumbled backward onto the floor.
The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement.
I never said one thing about race. Try a real answer.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

I keep forgetting...in Trumplandia...cops aren't allowed to shoot rightwing white criminals.

She's a criminal now? I didn't know Air Force veteran Babbit had a criminal record! How many governments had she tried to overthrow before? I can't help thinking back to just a year ago when thugs were storming cities in the USA attacking federal property and Trump was lambasted just for bringing out a few agents to protect the property from being destroyed.

But now we have no problem shooting unarmed, defenseless women with no warning, even after being told to stand down?

How many more shall we murder to protect America from the fact that our president was selected for office through a FRAUD of an illegal election?
Obama will too.

She broke nothing.

She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Angry mobs breaking windows, busting thru doors, beating cops are really just cute and cuddly, huh?

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

Didn't she deserve to die for not listening to the instructions of the police officer?
Actually the police never issued any instructions

Of course they did.

She broke nothing.

She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

I did. People seem to have thought that because the mob was mostly white they were no danger.

Tell us, how were the police, in that instance, to know she "was no danger" when she was ignoring their orders?

There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed.

LET'S BE CLEAR:
  • The protest at the capitol went too far and got out of hand but was organized and started days earlier and planned for long before Trump's Eclipse speech.
  • Pelosi and others knew of the event in advance and took steps to REDUCE security.
  • Not one gun or firearm or real weapon was found on a single person entering the Capitol.
  • The people who pushed into the Capitol were acting independently and no one was even sure where to go or what they were doing.
  • Most everything brought in to use to gain entrance and to fight police was stuff they found THERE and picked up on the grounds.
  • Ashli Babbit was a little woman. She was climbing through a small opening in a door or window with broken glass. Lieutenant Byrd was this BIG BLACK DUDE. He could have grabbed her and thrown her to the ground. He could have shoved her back with one hand to the face. The ONLY reason why he is being protected and not prosecuted is because he was a black guy and she was white, and it happened at the Capitol.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Obama will too.
LOOK! OVER THERE! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isn't that Former President Obama??
1618699848235.png

She broke nothing.

She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Angry mobs breaking windows, busting thru doors, beating cops are really just cute and cuddly, huh?

BLM supporters think so.

She broke nothing.

She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

I did. People seem to have thought that because the mob was mostly white they were no danger.

Tell us, how were the police, in that instance, to know she "was no danger" when she was ignoring their orders?
I did not read that post and how can you possibly prove that? You are spouting talking points and race baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back