Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Faun writes: Too bad for you this wasn't murder.

=====

Too bad for America that he wasn't charged with Manslaughter.
LOL

Nope. Again, too bad for you. America is a better country not having Benedict Ashli in it.
How dare you insult her like that. What kind of shit is that? You are the true face of the Left you hateful lying bastard.
She was a fucking traitor, you sick, piece of shit. She revolted against our government because her guy lost his election and she, along with a seditious mob, stormed the Capitol to stop Congress from performing their Constitutional obligation to certify her guy's loss. Her husband should have been charged the cost of that bullet and the cost to clean up her blood.

When this all goes sideways, I hope the communists shoot you first.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

My only regret is that the Capitol Cops were told to handle the Trump mob with kid gloves. Mowing down 10-15 of them at every busted out entrance would have worked better. The rest of these assholes would have turned tail.
Maybe Trump would have spoken up then

=====

LOL

Nope. Again, too bad for you. America is a better country not having Benedict Ashli in it.
How dare you insult her like that. What kind of shit is that? You are the true face of the Left you hateful lying bastard.
She was a fucking traitor, you sick, piece of shit. She revolted against our government because her guy lost his election and she, along with a seditious mob, stormed the Capitol to stop Congress from performing their Constitutional obligation to certify her guy's loss. Her husband should have been charged the cost of that bullet and the cost to clean up her blood.
The drama is ridiculous. You cannot be that brainwashed and function. A post like that shows everyone who is insane. And who is full of hate. Probably a side effect of your insanity.

My only regret is that the Capitol Cops were told to handle the Trump mob with kid gloves. Mowing down 10-15 of them at every busted out entrance would have worked better. The rest of these assholes would have turned tail.
Everyone knew that a lot of people thought the election was stolen. That is why the people were there.
Americans questioning elections should be shot? You people are extra special idiots thinking the majority hate Americans as bad as you do.
What kind of moronic post is that??

No, no one should be shot for questioning an election. And Benedict Ashli wasn't shot for questioning the election. She was shot for trying to lead a mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were hiding from that mob.

Everyone knew that a lot of people thought the election was stolen. That is why the people were there.
Americans questioning elections should be shot? You people are extra special idiots thinking the majority hate Americans as bad as you do.

Waiting for nonexistent proof any election was "stolen".

64 courts, Donald's SCOTUS, Donald's AG, Donald's cyber security chief, Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, several recounts (machine and hand) and signature matches all disagreed.

PS: You're an idiot. Hard Stop :itsok:
I do not care. None of that changes the fact the election was stolen. Those people are not credible and the recounts were corrupt.

=====

LOL

Ah...there it is...that inherent desire for violence we see in the Right.

64 courts, Donald's SCOTUS, Donald's AG, Donald's cyber security chief, Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, several recounts (machine and hand) and signature matches all disagreed.

I do not care. None of that changes the fact the election was stolen. Those people are not credible and the recounts were corrupt.
"I do not care." That's evident, isn't it?

I see... So they left the nonlethal weapons at the office and only took the lethal ones so they had a reasonable excuse to preform an execution and then declare an insurrection after they had to murder someone.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You're babbling again, and Ian Anderson disapproves.

*****SMILE*****

1618688355301.png

I find it more likely that what I posted is closer to the truth after this response by you since there should have been no reason to carry a firearm if the Capitol police were told to use kid gloves as your original post indicates.

*****SMILE*****

=====

LOL

The drama is ridiculous. You cannot be that brainwashed and function. A post like that shows everyone who is insane. And who is full of hate. Probably a side effect of your insanity.
Any patriot hates traitors. You would too if you weren't so cray-cray, you believe the election was stolen even though you can't prove it.

=====

LOL

Ah...there it is...that inherent desire for violence we see in the Right.
But then they cry like babies when one of their own traitors gets put down like a rabid dog for trying to get at lawmakers.

It's cool how you want to pretend that she wasn't part of a mob that had already broken windows and doors and injured Capitol Police officers.

What injured Capitol Police officers?

*there were none - it'll be fun to watch the spin on this*

Dang all those scrapes, bruises and eye-irritating mace!

No wonder we didn't hear about all of those injured officers.
All 12 of them, fabricated beyond that

I'm just curious. How many elections have you voted in?

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members
She would have to have been an armed and imminent threat. She was not and what she might have done down the road maybe to Congress people who were hundreds of feet away is immaterial. He’s a coward who freaked out and murdered her.

It's pure evil to expose this American patriot and his family to further danger from Trump terrorists. That's why the mainstream media isn't doing it.

That is why mebelle did t.

Alert the vigilantes to their target.....a truly despicable act

Amen! I'm sort of puzzled why USMB would even allow such a thread - especially from a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back