Ashli Babbit

o do tell how i am an idiot? she was attacking the capitol...she was killed while committing an act of terror which sure the hell makes her a terrorist

She was walking around draped in a flag. WE THE PEOPLE own that building you fucking clown.

why dont you post remarks you made about heather heyer? go on show up your objectivity ....

Why don't you. I called her an unfortunate woman who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So... when are the riots planned for?
They already had one. Four dead.

Trump lied, people died.

The murderer was the cop, that is unjustified. Burning buildings need to happen now. If we burned 8 cities for a black drug addict, I think we can do 20 for white American patriot.

Conservatives are getting crazier and more irrational every single day. Imagine the following scenario, and tell me if it makes a lick of sense to you.

John Q. Citizen calling the police: Hello, please send a squad car to my home. Someone was breaking into my home, and I shot him in the hallway right outside of my bedroom.

Cops arrive and question the homeowner: Sir, did the man have a weapon of any kind?

John Q. Citizen: No, officer.

Policeman: Well, you're under arrest for murder!

So... when are the riots planned for?
They already had one. Four dead.

Trump lied, people died.

The murderer was the cop, that is unjustified. Burning buildings need to happen now. If we burned 8 cities for a black drug addict, I think we can do 20 for white American patriot.

Conservatives are getting crazier and more irrational every single day. Imagine the following scenario, and tell me if it makes a lick of sense to you.

John Q. Citizen calling the police: Hello, please send a squad car to my home. Someone was breaking into my home, and I shot him in the hallway right outside of my bedroom.

Cops arrive and question the homeowner: Sir, did the man have a weapon of any kind?

John Q. Citizen: No, officer.

Policeman: Well, you're under arrest for murder!
And if the one breaking in is jacked and 250 lbs of pure muscle and the owner of the home is a skinny 135 pounder with a wife who is 4'11" and with 3 children under the age of 4.....
Who would be at fault in that scenario?

Should the onwer of the house not worry that the guys broke into his house and he has no way to defend himself and his family to a guy 3 times his size and strength?

Would you say "go ahead, have your way with my family"?

Forum List

Back