Ashley Biden diary legitimate

They ignore the other side of the coin

Trump’s lewd talk about daughter Ivanka in front of White House staff recalled in new book

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly,

And this is actually a true story about Trump. This Ashley Biden diary story is a classic example of how Republicans lie. Notice they didn't say she wrote "he touched me inappropriately"? Because if they would have said that, I would have looked it up and quickly found out it's a lie. Instead they say she wrote "he made me take showers with him".

And here I am the fool going on and on defending Biden if that were true. Because if it were true, so what? It's his daughter. Lots of moms and dads shower naked in front of their kids.

Is it any worse than making a kid shower with other kids at school? Maybe he's teaching her not to be ashamed of the human body.

Anyways, Trump truly does want to fuck his daughter. That's why they make shit up about the Biden's. Doesn't matter if it's true. It will be their talking point.

Liberals aren't lying. Trump's victims aren't lying. Republicans aren't lying. Former Trump staffers and aides aren't lying about Trump. Trump is truly a criminal scumbag.

You know what else proves how racist they are? They say Obama slipped and admitted he was born in Kenya. Well Trump said his father was born in Germany. He was lying/speaking to a group of German Americans. Trump can't help lying. He's a liar. So are USMB Republicans.

They ignore the other side of the coin

Trump’s lewd talk about daughter Ivanka in front of White House staff recalled in new book

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly,
Remember, there is no other side of the coin on this one. They made this shit up about Ms. Biden.

Now Hunter compared to Don Jr and Jared Kushner. Maybe you could compare them.

But only one guy running for president wants to fuck his daughter and that's Donald Trump. His own former staff wrote it and others have corroborated. One high up guy told Trump, "dude, that's your fucking daughter" and pervy Trump smiled.

S
She said she would shower late at night so Quid Pro wouldn't get in the shower with her. That tells me she was scared of him doing just that. The question becomes, why didn't he leave her alone?
She was 12, I was 30.

And Trump used to be a socially liberal hippy. A free love kind of guy. Pro choice. Okay with gays. As long as they were rich. Paled around with Jeffrey Epstein.

See how much the parties have changed? Biden is a perfect example of the Southern Strategy. Racist white Democrats became Republicans or they stopped being racist. Biden stopped.
So, no evidence then.

What exactly would constitute proof for you if, for example, you were trying to make the point that TRUMP!'s daughter feared him coming into the shower with her?
Trump's former aide riding a book about how Trump used to say he wished he could fuck her is enough for me pal. Should be enough for you.

Stop lying about what Ashley wrote and listen to what Trump says to his staffers. He wants to fuck Ivanka.

The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

Published Mar 27, 2023​

Circumstantial Evidence Suggests Diary Is Authentic

Regardless of any sort of official confirmation from the government or the Bidens, ample evidence strongly suggests the diary belonged to the president's daughter. This information was not new and not a revelation by the special master. The details that went viral in March 2023 had been in the public domain since December 2021, when The New York Times published a detailed account of the investigation into Project Veritas.

In that report, the Times detailed an exchange between Biden lawyers and Project Veritas lawyers that ended with a threat by the Biden legal team to report the diary's theft to the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York (SDNY). That communication occurred the same month the FBI opened an investigation:

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

The pages published by the National File contain this line, “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma.” The person the writer is accusing of molestation, if they even remembered it, is not mentioned in the pages.

“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

The pages can be found in full at that site here.

Some Facebook commenters appeared to believe the passage was real, despite the fact that the post included no links or source material of any kind.

The National File claimed that the diary started “while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida,” and contains intensely personal information, including about drug addiction. The National File wrote that it “obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election.”

The National File wrote that it “has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.”

MSN

Trump's former aide riding a book about how Trump used to say he wished he could fuck her is enough for me pal. Should be enough for you.

Stop lying about what Ashley wrote and listen to what Trump says to his staffers. He wants to fuck Ivanka.
I'm not talking about TRUMP!, and have no idea why you insist on talking about him. He's not the topic, but you can feel free to start a thread on him if you want to. Heck, start two, they're cheap.

Published Mar 27, 2023​

Circumstantial Evidence Suggests Diary Is Authentic

Regardless of any sort of official confirmation from the government or the Bidens, ample evidence strongly suggests the diary belonged to the president's daughter. This information was not new and not a revelation by the special master. The details that went viral in March 2023 had been in the public domain since December 2021, when The New York Times published a detailed account of the investigation into Project Veritas.

In that report, the Times detailed an exchange between Biden lawyers and Project Veritas lawyers that ended with a threat by the Biden legal team to report the diary's theft to the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York (SDNY). That communication occurred the same month the FBI opened an investigation:

The pages published by the National File contain this line, “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma.” The person the writer is accusing of molestation, if they even remembered it, is not mentioned in the pages.

“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

The pages can be found in full at that site here.

The National File claimed that the diary started “while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida,” and contains intensely personal information, including about drug addiction. The National File wrote that it “obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election.”

The National File wrote that it “has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.”

MSN
You weren't supposed to notice that. You were supposed to just jump on the bandwagon and ignore a young girl's experiences with her creepy dad. Insist that every single piece of evidence is not enough, and somebody else might have said something too, so stop talking about her.

Forum List

Back